• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ~Cursed Books: OOC~ [PG-13]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I saw your post yeah. Waiting for a Vic (very important character) move first before I decide to hop skip it to the shorelines.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Yup, yup, saw it. I'm planning to post soon, don't worry.

EDIT: Posted. Both Arias and Anton are available for interaction. At this rate, however... should I make an SU for Anton? If all goes well, he should be gone from the face of the RP for the forseeable future in the next IC day, so it may have been too late for that.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I've been super busy. I don't think it's my turn to post at the moment but as soon as it is I'm leaving the group for definite

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'll try and do something but since we are all crammed i justo not know what to do. A little guidance would be nice since I'm the plot mover here *nudge nudge wink wink*

Years
Previous post, Ovan informed his 'associate' that he has setup an escape point for him and to either ditch the party or bring them with him.

I suggest the later option, Ura could train the assassin in how to use his powers more effectively and who knows, maybe even unlock some more incredibly complex abilities.

He's teaching Talos how to make a snowball from nothing, and onward, plans to teach how to make a small cold environment to keep the Fury user chilled and from burning everything she touches.

Back