• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its Time For Ash ketchum's Johto Adventures!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Do You need another mapper? I will help with that too.. and can i see what the new tiles look like thru PM I can get you some pretty good tiles if you want and the Title screen is a bit delayed but soon to come sorry my friend is abit busy

Ok i'll sure choose you as a mapper too. Because ansirent is a little busy mapping for his legend tale too! And he has got loads of work!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Thanks for understanding. Sorry for the time i am taking. But without Time a hack will be nothing more then ruin. So you know hack isn't kids game which start in a minute end in a hour.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Thanks for understanding. Sorry for the time i am taking. But without Time a hack will be nothing more then ruin. So you know hack isn't kids game which start in a minute end in a hour.

Yes it always takes time so, maybe you and synbit can work together!

Shitik

Generic Bio
Years
Sorry, I haven't touched my computer in a while. This is going to take forever! :( There are 119+ main characters and I haven't finished half. I don't need any help though, I'll try to do 2 a day and I'll most likely finish by Feb-March.

P.S. I'm using HG/SS sprites, not much done though, I'll try and do more. ;) By the way, give credit to Dragoon and LF, they made Misty's OW.

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Title screen almost done heres some of Cheve_X's work Note: This title screen is private and only the user(Me) can use it I did not make it Cheve_X did thanks ;D
indexada-4371954.png

Umm yeah like him he is on Whackahack Forums ;D
And heres proof Your title screen will be done--
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Title screen almost done heres some of Cheve_X's work Note: This title screen is private and only the user(Me) can use it I did not make it Cheve_X did thanks ;D
indexada-4371954.png

Umm yeah like him he is on Whackahack Forums ;D
And heres proof Your title screen will be done--
Spoiler:

I always believe all of my members.
And icefire123, you dont need to work on all 116, just do jenney, joy, gary, jessie, james.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Soon the hack title screen is pending by 1 :D

Yay so excited p: and can you guys schedule a day to skype and we can use manycam to show eachother like mapping ideas and you know see what we are doing p:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Soon the hack title screen is pending by 1 :D

Yay so excited p: and can you guys schedule a day to skype and we can use manycam to show eachother like mapping ideas and you know see what we are doing p:

Yeah sure and i am also exited about the titlesceen!

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
name-ashgray14
skill-i haven't tried hacking any games
applying for-beta tester i haven't beta tested any games but hey we all gotta start somewhere
proof-none
timezone-live in CA posted at 3:48
availability:usually everyday for at least an hour if not more

well i hope i can beta test your games

whats a walk through writer

Last edited:

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
name-ashgray14
applying for-beta tester i haven't beta tested any games but hey we all gotta start somewhere
proof-none

:p Well if you want to beta test its up to Indiancharizard# But a quick tip: Play the game looking in every corner and talking to evverryyybody xD and as well finding tile mistakes would be great Because as a mapper I know sometimes some tile errors occur p: Well Hope you get in as a beta tester Good luck

~~Syn

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
name-ashgray14
proof-none

Ok, Taken! And would want suggestion from other members too for selecting you!

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2015
:p Well if you want to beta test its up to Indiancharizard# But a quick tip: Play the game looking in every corner and talking to evverryyybody xD and as well finding tile mistakes would be great Because as a mapper I know sometimes some tile errors occur p: Well Hope you get in as a beta tester Good luck

~~Syn
ok thank u for this chance i appreciate it so much but u should get at least one more person just in case i miss somthing because i'm new at this and thanks again

~~Syn

Ok, Taken! And would want suggestion from other members too for selecting you!
thank u for this great chance ill try not to disappoint and u might want to find one more beta tester just in case i miss anything because im kinda new at this and ill send u my emial on a private message so u can tell me if u need anything

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Guys i have decided that we are going to use smexy rom base tiles. I will be doing both scripting and mapping till ganeshwara returns, because ansirent is busy mapping for his hack too and dont want to put pressure on him and i am also pretty bored these days so, it'll help me to timepass. I dont know who is the creater of these tiles but credits to him.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Well thats good :D Im making a map gallery on WhackAHack! :3 If you wanna see some of my maps Ash you can herehttp://wahackforo.com/t-25150/galeria-mapas-syn

Yeah and Cheve_X should be almost done with the title screen o: He is formly busy because he is a artist and writes poems and stories and has his on hack to work on... so I don't want to rush him ^-^

As for me I wont be doing my hack in a while so I have more time :p Hope we can meet soon

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Update, i have remapped mysterious forest and new bark with new rom base.

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
What will I be able to map ? and could you send me pics of how because i never saw the anime and you want them to be exact ^__^

Back