• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Obsidian Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Yes, there will be other areas later in game, with ghosts and others. It'll all be explained in due time haha

I can't tell if you're just trying to give me as little information as possible, or mis meaning what I'm trying to find out - do you mean to say other areas where one catches ghosts, like a mansion, graveyard, etc - or do you mean to say other parts of the lost soul dimension where one can catch pokemon?

and if you just say "yes", I'm going to give up x.x

Atomic Reactor

There will be other areas of the Lost Zone, accessible later in game, where you can catch Pokemon. The current area, which will be available in the next demo, as the 5th gym, will not have any catchable Pokemon.

Does that clear it up? lol

Years
  • Seen Dec 14, 2013
When did you add the panda pokemon cause now its a real pokemon comming to X and Y holy **** dude

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
The game name sounds familiar, but obviously the thread started a little while after I left, so I guess it was still an idea at the time. (My memory's a bit fuzzy.)

Everything I'm seeing graphics-wise is seriously makin' me drool, here.

The Fakemons I'm seeing are also pretty damn awesome. I LOVE the fact that you've made SLOWBRO'S SHELLDER TAIL A SEPERATE MON. I bow before you. :P Not only that, but what it EVOLVES INTO is even cooler. (Sorry for the caps, but yeah, really lovin' this.)

Nice touch of realism by making Pokemon death a possibility; should make players a bit paranoid about letting their mons get near fainting range. (Not to mention, we've known mons could die since Gen ONE, so why ISN'T it a possibility in the main games, regardless of being a tad dark?)

Atomic Reactor

Reviving the thread so it doesn't get locked when someone else posts in it lol. I'll try to get a screenshot or two up soon.

Atomic Reactor

Yeah like seriously, it's super close to the next release. Just waiting on 4 fakemon sprites. Then I can finish the whole story event thing. Then I can go in, add some side missions and stuff, bug test and do a run through of the game and it's good to go. Just waiting on some sprites lol.

EDIT:

Not sure if I've shown this off yet or not. It's been on my youtube page for a couple months though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLBqCUy1xiE

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

Ok here's a new screenshot, not much I know.

Screenshot_1_zpseaa35bf7.png

A sewer system for under the biggest city in the game, and a good place for side missions and poison pokemon.

Credit to Alistair for some of the tiles.

Atomic Reactor

Thanks! But you should probably quit playing it if you are. The demo is coming out real soon ,and unfortunately, you won't be able to transfer save files over :/

Also, here's a trailer for the demo!
http://youtu.be/zDZlG0A0InA

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
Two questions. 1. Where are Ralts found and 2. How do you pass the Gaia Tower? There isn't any clues besides this " This bit of sand is more fertile than the rest." help please.

Atomic Reactor

After you meet Archie in the top of the tower, you're done. Just leave the desert haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back