• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♛ Legendary Pokemon Club (new event started!) ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Bracket #21: Manaphy vs. Raikou
490.png
243.png

Raaaikou! As much as I love Manaphy Raikou is a legendary beast and therefore I am biased, heh. I loved the Raikou special in the anime and really love electricity as an element.

Bracket #22: Azelf vs. Latias
482.png
380.png

Latias; this is a given for me. While I adore Azelf's (its newest 3D model does it so much justice) Latias has been one of my favorite legends since I chose her in Sapphire and she was a complete powerhouse on top of being adorable. So Latias!

Bracket #23: Dialga vs. Heatran
483.png
485.png

And now it comes.. the battle of two legends I honestly do not like. :( I'll probably go with Dialga only because of its story as I find that interesting.

Bracket #24: Virizion vs. Uxie
640.png
480.png

Virizion grew on me after playing Gates to Infinity but I'll still probably side with Uxie here due to its history and concept. I love the pixies.

Bracket #25: Cobalion vs. Darkrai
638.png
491.png

Darkrai is pretty great and gets my vote here. I mean, who doesn't find a nightmare-inducing shadowlike legendary to be amazing?!

Bracket #26: Entei vs. Mewtwo
244.png
150.png

Hopefully I'm not the only one who will choose Entei when pitted against Mewtwo, haha.. Mewtwo was really interesting as a legendary but the legendary beasts are my favorite legends of all time and Entei had one of the best movies in the series.

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Since Fairy Type was introduced in Gen 6, which legendary Pokemon should have Fairy Type?

Shaymin, Cresselia and Celebi are the ideal Pokemon for the Fairy type out of the ones we have right now imo, and perhaps Jirachi could also get a spot in there. But I honestly don't really know. I honestly don't think the chance of any of them obtaining a Fairy typing would be very high, seeing as the main Pokemon to receive it have been all the pinkums or the ones with defined fairy traits. I'm hoping we get to see more Fairy types, just because new types are so exciting(!), but it doesn't really feel like it really fits on any of the current ones. But that's perhaps just because I've gotten used to their current typings :p

I reckon it's time for a new topic?

So far, the only legendary to have received a mega evolution is Mewtwo (well actually he got two, so that's even less fair). Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?
I personally would love to see Mega Rotom. Rotom has five different forms though, so if it did get a mega-evolution, those forms would need to get one as well. Along with Rotom, it'd be nice if Heatran ended up getting a mega-evolution too. In terms of design, I think it could have a bigger body and be covered in more steel. Statistically, perhaps it could have more defenses and Special Attack and slightly less Speed? Big Pokémon usually tend to be slow, so to me, it'd make sense if its Speed stat was reduced a bit.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
MEGA SPACE GOAT YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I want a Mega-Arceus for the awesome-factor, and Mega-Manaphy for A) the cutness, and B) to give it some actual power to use for once. Something so cute and with access to moves like Tail Glow shouldn't be left behind in battles like it so often is, it's a real shame to see that it just can't compete. Also I think Mega-Ho-Oh would be wonderful based on the prettiness factor, but then we'd have to get a Mega-Lugia too and that'd only ruin something already wonderful.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I'd be interested to see Mega Regigigas. I know Regigigas alone was powerful, but it was slowed on the beginning due to its ability, so I think its Mega form can become more stronger and faster and overrides Slow Start ability.

Years

I'd definitely love a Mega Manaphy like one person above said, there'd be some great design potential there and as said person said I'd like to see it keep its cuteness but also get some stronger Sp. Attack and maybe Speed imo. I'd finally be able to compete with most of the common ubers should it get a Mega.

Olli

Years

I'd say Mega Arceus, considering it'd probably be a pretty insane Pokemon, though I feel like Arceus already is powerful enough, and shouldn't really require a mega evolution. Though it'd be interesting to see what design they'd come up with :p

It's honestly hard to say, because I feel like any Pokemon I'd say would lead to more legendaries getting mega evolutions. Like, if I wanted a legendary in one of the trios to have a mega evolution, the other two Pokemon in the trio would also need a mega evolution to make it fair, in which case the other trios should probably also get a mega evolution. But ehhh, I doubt the any of the trios are even gonna get mega evolutions.

But yeah, I'd probably have to go with my favourite for the next candidate, Lugia :p Basically, I feel like they could really do something awesome with the design. I don't know what, but I think it has some potential to look even cooler. I don't think it'd really need a boost in power, but heck, why not ;) Ho-oh on the other hand, seems perfect as it is to me, at least not design-wise. Its design is already super pretty, and I don't really imagine they can add anything without it being over the top. So definitely Lugia for me :p

Time for a new topic ;D

Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evelution, granted that ever became a thing?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evelution, granted that ever became a thing?
One legendary I'd really like to give an evolution to is Celebi. When it evolves, perhaps it could be gaining a humanoid body structure and become more fairy-like? Competitive-wise, I'd like it to have boost in its Speed, HP, and maybe Special Attack. As for pre-evolution, I think it'd be pretty interesting to see Rayquaza get one. :p

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution, granted that ever became a thing?
A standalone legendary like Victini could use an evolution. It has an interesting typing, one I've been longing to see, but Victini is so... childish and fluttery that I was never fond of its design. I'd use one if he looked cool like this depiction (albeit it's a mega forme). Fire/Fairy would be nice too. Its number is so close to Sinnoh, it might as well be a Sinnoh legendary, and Sinnoh already has Manaphy and Shaymin with 100 flat base stats, ugh. Victini needs a lil' epicness or else I won't consider it a god of victory.

Last edited:

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Hello Legendary Members! here I Come!!

Username: VyNk.
2 Legendary Partners: Latios & Latias.
(Optional) Age: 15
Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?:

Deoxys, you ask why? Because of its (Him/Her) Forms get it? no? Like deoxys have Attack Form, it should get Mega Attack or Similar Form!! it will make it more Rare and Ofcourse more Powerful!!

Olli

Years

I agree with the notion that, if legendary evolutions were ever to happen, it should only be with the stand-alone legendaries :p For a long time I actually thought Manaphy evolved from Phione, but turns out it's more of a backwards evolution haha. But as for legendaries I'd like to see gain an evolution? I definitely agree Celebi and Victini, since I think both of them have potential for something bigger, and have kinda gotten overlooked in the long run. I reckon that may come from the fact that both of them are event legendaries, but still! I'd also say Shaymin, however it already has its Sky-forme, so that'd feel a little wrong. I guess the problem is that most legendaries have some kind of alternate form, so it wouldn't really be practical to give any of those an evolution, where as most others belong to some kind of group of legendaries, who usually aren't ones that'd benefit from an evolution.

The only other Pokemon I can think of that doesn't belong to a group of legendaries is Jirachi, so I reckon I'd say Celebi, Jirachi and Victini all could use an evolution, but with such a low amount of legendaries suitable for evolutions, I doubt it'd ever become a reality :p

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution, granted that ever became a thing?
I hope that Celebi and Victini will get the evolution. They are cute in appearance, and they still have potential to become great, so I think an evolution for them won't hurt.

Last edited:
Years
Username: AoTora
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Mewtwo and Reshiram.
Answer a Topic:

▪ Which legendaries would you want to gain an evolution or pre-evolution, granted that ever became a thing? Maybe Mewtwo and maybe Jirachi or Celebi.
▪ Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution? Zekrom and Reshiram! And mew :3

TwilightBlade

Years
Welcome, AoTora! A pre-evolution of Mewtwo that slightly resembles Mew would be awfully cute. And the reverse is interesting too, if Mew ever gained a Mega evolution.

New Topic time:
rate%20(13).gif
You're given one Master Ball. Which legendary would you use it on, if at all?

With three votes, these legends advance in the tournament I started a while back: Raikou, Latias, Dialga, Virizion, Darkrai, Mewtwo. I'd still like to see the club's leading legendary, even if the pace is slow. The next match up would be these two:

Bracket #27: Keldeo vs. Rayquaza
647.png
384.png

Bracket #28: Palkia vs. Mew
484.png
151.png

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
Years
Username: Cilicica
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Meloetta and Latias
Answer a Topic:

Assuming I don't already have every single legendary and I had to start from scratch catching them all, I'd definitely use a Master Ball on Darkrai.
When I tried catching Darkrai after being released for the first time, it was terrible! It literally took me forever. It was the most frustrating thing I ever felt, I even felt like throwing my DS out the window. (thankfully I didn't)
I don't know why that one legendary in particular was so hard to capture, it's not that it kept on using darkvoid and killing my pokemon, it just wouldn't budge while having status problems and being in the red zone of it's health. ;__; I never want to go through that again. (I think it ended up being a crappy nature too so I had to turn my DS off and try again @_@)

Last edited:

Olli

Years
Welcome to the club, you two new peeps :D

384.png
While I really like Keldeo, especially because of how he's voiced by Vic Mignogna, I honestly like Rayquaza better. I think it may come from the fact that I've had way more experiences with Rayquaza, which is kinda obvious, considering Keldeo is an event only Pokemon (which I did get btw! yay me :D). Back when the third generation games were still new, and the mind was still young, people would usually ask me to help them get through the Sky Pillar, because I was super pro at the Mach Bike and it got me all the girls n stuff! Well maybe not quite that, since girls don't curr about Pokemon, but at least I did make a lot of friends from it :D And I don't know, I just feel like that puts Rayquaza in a special place, even though I've never really actually used it haha.

151.png
No questions should be asked here. Mew is a crowd favourite pretty much anywhere, and considering I never really liked Palkia to begin with, determining the winner is not hard at all haha. And combining that with all of my hunts for Mew, it's even more obvious who the winner is :p

While I already know which legendary Pokemon that's my favourite, I honestly don't think I'd use it on any of my favourites. Considering they are all stationary legendaries, and can be caught with enough patience and ultra balls, I honestly don't think a Master Ball would really be needed, and I always use it if I just want to catch a Pokemon quick without a lot of hassle. To be completely honest, I'd rather use it on one of the roaming Pokemon, since chasing them around the map is always so time consuming and boring, so I'd rather just get one of them quick and not have to spend hours chasing it around :D If I'd have to say one of them specifically though, I'd say Suicune, simply because it's my favourite of the roaming ones ;)

TwilightBlade

Years
rate%20(13).gif
Perhaps Rayquaza, because dealing with its Outrage+confusion, Fly turns, and Rest were especially annoying. However, I managed to catch mine in a non-master ball so... I would use it on a roamer like Raikou. Ain't nobody got time to play tag. Darkrai seems like it would be a difficult capture too, but at least he is a stationary and can't easily heal itself.

Hoenn! Love its design. I quite liked Keldeo, especially his English voice actor, but Keldeo hasn't been around in my life for 10 years like Rayquaza has.
Same argument, really. I like both of these pink ones, but the nostalgia is strong here.

It's gonna be amazing exploring Sky Pillar and diving underwater for Kyogre/Groudon in the Hoenn remakes.

Yuna Hope

Suport pokemon unleashed
Years
Name:Yuna
partner: Azelf and mew
▪ Which other current legendaries would you like to see get a mega evolution?
Azelf- for me azelf is the cutest legendary ever and it will be nice if azelf will have a mega evolution it will be epic

Mew- deserves to to have a mega evolution for mew is the strongest if it has an mega evolution it wil be awesome

Sorry with my english
Yuna <3

Years
Username: ProjectL
2 Legendary Pokémon Partners: Deoxys, Rayquaza
Answer a Topic: You're given one Master Ball. Which legendary would you use it on, if at all?
I would probably use it on Deoxys, he is my favorite Pokemon overall.

TwilightBlade

Years
Welcome, Yuna and Roaming Murkrow! Mew would be very cool to have a mega evolution as it is highly versatile. What legendary Pokemon would everyone like to see have a primal form, if any, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back