• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Type Combos you wanna see in the future

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
I want to see a Fairy/Dragon. The typing would be pretty good, but I mainly want to see how it looks like. I also want to see Bug/Dragon for some reason. Just seems cool to me.

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
I was toying around with making a Fairy/Dragon evo for Dunsparce until I did some reading up- turns out Dunsparce is based on an old Japanese folktale.

I'm also working on a Dragon/Bug based on prehistoric insects and a Dragon/Fighting going for either some sorta Wyrm/Gargoyle; basically a better Druddiggon, yeah.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Fighting is by far my favorite type, so I'd be very much down for a fighting/dragon. I see it with a samurai-esque body, having the head/mask be that of a dragon's face.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
So far Dragon hasn't been partnered with:

Normal
Fighting
Bug
Grass
Psychic
Fairy

Pretty small list. I'd love to see a Grass/Dragon, I've made one myself that is in need of a redesign. Dragon/Psychic would be pretty cool, I can see another Special Sweeper with that match up. Dragon/Fighting is also a fun combination. Too bad about the x4 Fairy Weakness though. Bug/Dragon and Fairy/Dragon are probably two dragon type combinations I don't really want to see.

Fairy Dragon would be sooooo OP...

Its quite well balanced actually.

x2 weak to: Fairy, Ice, Steel, and Poison
x2 Resist: Bug, Dark, Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, and Water
Immune: Dragon

Resistances are ok. It wouldn't have great attack coverage only being good against Dark, Fighting, and Dragon.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
x2 weak to: Fairy, Ice, Steel, and Poison
x2 Resist: Bug, Dark, Electric, Fighting, Fire, Grass, and Water
Immune: Dragon

Resistances are ok. It wouldn't have great attack coverage only being good against Dark, Fighting, and Dragon.

Ah, good point. I was going by the stat distribution that both types have. Dragon types tend to be really offensive, and fairy types are generally defensive, so I figured combining the two would be like, total tank status haha. But I guess they would just even each other out.

I'd like to see another Steel/Dragon type. Steel is my favorite type, and I think Steel dragon is just too awesome a combination for just one Pokemon to have.

Back