• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Takumi's Pokemon Shop

Takumi.

Heart of a Clockwork Child
Years
UPDATE 16TH FEBRUARY

I now have 5IV Phione's available with timid nature, bred myself :)

More 6IV Shiny Added
More Legendary Added (no 5/6IV's as I'm aware)

---

Hello, A trade shop for my retired competitive Pokemon and rarer poke's :)

Shiny's

Spoiler:

Breeding Pokemon

Spoiler:

Other, Notable Pokemon (legendary)

Spoiler:

Ex-Competitive Pokemon

Spoiler:

Will be updating regularly, I have HA and good natured pokemon so if its not there ask.

I Can breed for a 3/4 IV and wanted Nature within 24 hours if requested, but please no time wasters :/ I also have a lot of spewed out 2/3/4 IV pokemon.

Last edited:

Takumi.

Years
You don't have anything I need but sure you can have one :) I only have one left so I'll breed you another now, any particular nature?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2020
Anything in particular that you are looking for? I'm interested in some of your legendaries.

SlickTheNick

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
May I have a Cyndaquil.No particular nature. Ralts,Gardevoir(Japanese),and Dratini Line are all available for Cyndaquil

Takumi.

Years
May I have a Cyndaquil.No particular nature. Ralts,Gardevoir(Japanese),and Dratini Line are all available for Cyndaquil

Sure buddy, jap gardevoir? message me when your ready :)

Anything in particular that you are looking for? I'm interested in some of your legendaries.

Any 5iv pokemon, any shinies, particularly want a gligar/gliscor 5iv +

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2020
I can offer the following Shinies:

FT:

Shiny Aerodactyl
Level: 41
IVs: Unknown, nothing is 31.
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Pressure
Origin: Johto
Moves: Agility, Ancient Power, Crunch, Take Down

Shiny Cloyster
Level: 66
IVs: Unknown, nothing is 31.
Nature: Quirky
Ability: Skill Link
Origin: Unova
Moves: Aurora Beam, Spike Cannon, Spikes, Icicle Crash

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
Hey, I'm interested in the Starmie, Horsea and Umbreon shinies. Please check my trade thread to see if there is anything you are interested in. The link is in my sig.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
What would you want for that Suicune? I hope you find something interesting below:

Spoiler:

Thanks!

Takumi.

Years
@Baking Blue, have you got any 6IV pokemon? Im collecting them for breeding at the moment so not oo fussed, the more popular the better :)

@Nobie I have all the pokemon you've mentioned in your list, but I'll trade for a reshiram and zekrom as a 2for1? choice is yours :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
@Baking Blue, have you got any 6IV pokemon? Im collecting them for breeding at the moment so not oo fussed, the more popular the better :)

@Nobie I have all the pokemon you've mentioned in your list, but I'll trade for a reshiram and zekrom as a 2for1? choice is yours :)
I can do that! Will add you now. :)

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Hi there, I was just wondering the 5 IV Timid Phione that you breed. Is it 31/x/31/31/31/31/31? If so, can you kindly check my thread for it?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2015
Thank you for the Suicune! I'd definitely trade with you again if I need any of the pokemons you have. :)

Takumi.

Years
Hi there, I was just wondering the 5 IV Timid Phione that you breed. Is it 31/x/31/31/31/31/31? If so, can you kindly check my thread for it?

I can get you that phione :) I got a 6IV this morning, so shouldnt be too difficult. Will check your thread and PM you

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years

I'm not far enough in the game to be able to check IVs, sadly.. and I'm holding onto whatever I've got until I get to that point. =\

Last edited:

Poke_Breeder

Victoria_The_Poke_Trainer
Years
No Shiny Torchic or Treecko? Dang it. I have one but it won't breed Shiny with my ditto. Please, If you ever have one PM me! Doesn't matter the level it just needs to be Both Female! I don't really care about EVS or Ivs either.

Thanks!

Elements1

Meh
Years
Interested in shiny magnezone (6iv) and shiny charizard (6IV). I don't have any shiny compeitive's except for a shiny Darkrai. I have 5iv turtwig's and magikarp. I have a living pokedex so you can have any of them. I have a shiny non competitive flygon, onix, smoochum, gliscor, Palkia, dialga, giritina and Terrikon.

Back