• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Hi,
I'm looking for a pack of all 649 BW Pokémon Sprites in 192x192 ready to use for Essentials.
I know it's been made before, but I don't know where to find it.
Ultimate BW pack only has .gif files, but I don't want animated battlers, and the old versions of it, which had what I'm looking for, can't be downloaded, since all links to it are dead.

Thanks in advance!

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
Years
Hi,
I'm looking for a pack of all 649 BW Pokémon Sprites in 192x192 ready to use for Essentials.
I know it's been made before, but I don't know where to find it.
Ultimate BW pack only has .gif files, but I don't want animated battlers, and the old versions of it, which had what I'm looking for, can't be downloaded, since all links to it are dead.

Thanks in advance!

Do you mean the animated pokemon sprites ready for PKMN Essentials?

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
Do you mean the animated pokemon sprites ready for PKMN Essentials?

Ultimate BW pack only has .gif files, but I don't want animated battlers

I want the static sprites. Non-animated. That's why I'm having trouble finding them. Everyone else wants the animated ones.

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to find them myself. Help-14 had them all in his resource thread! Link

Last edited:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Could i get the music files for poemon emerald and if its possible the sheet music for it to??

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Request #1: I am Professor Dismal

I need a sprite of a professor... a proffessor who looks rather dirty. He needs to have cracked glasses, messy hair, and dirty clothes. A briefcase might suit him too.

It requires:

Small walking & standing sprites

Intro to Game Sprites (the first screen)

Sorry, I have no pic for you. It's for your fun visualization only.
If you really want some resources then you'll need to look at how current ones are arranged and formatted, then go to The Spriters Resource and find the game you want, from the platform you want
and you'll be able to get almost everything you want or need
if you still have trouble or wantmore than what exists, you can google broad terms for it, or search on DA

But that's STEALING. Deviantart belongs to the people

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
Some time ago someone made available an RMXP project with Kanto, Johto and Hoenn regions already mapped out. I've tried looking for this again with no luck. Can anyone point me to this or to something similar?

Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
[REQUEST] Number 2: A Road for Bikes and Cars

I've been doing a lot of thinking, and hey, Wouldn't it be great if pokemon actually had roads and cars???

What I require is:

Nice smooth looking roads... RPGMaker XP compatible.

Two way roads, directions north-south, East-West

Lanes...

|:| and |:|:| compatible

Make sure that the squares can co-exist with both!

Also, as for the cars...

I would like about 24 different vehicles

6 Cars

6 Trucks

6 Semis

6 Motorcycles

you can recolor 2 of each, but make sure not to repeat the color for each type of vehicle

Example of Car 3-Type Sets: (Set 1: 1 Purple Car Type 1, 1 Yellow Car Type 1; Set 2: 1 Red Car Type 2, one Green Car Type 2; Set 3: 1 Orange Car Type 3, 1 Blue Car Type 3) [Repeat this process for Truck, Semi, and Motorcycles]

If needed to, I can use Photoshop CC to recolor the vehicles over and over again.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
you might have better luck asking here
even still, I doubt anyone would bother doing this, to that end you'll need to find someone who does commissions or wants to sprite - maybe check around DA?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Anyone have any Pokemon beach tilesets for RPG Maker XP? I need some and can't find any for a town that's on the shore of a beach.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Wow, this place hasn't been updated in a long time.

I would like to request something simple.

Some altered tilesets on this spritesheet

WorkingPieces_zpscccf00a0.png

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/dragicorn/WorkingPieces_zpscccf00a0.png
Every single building, object, and thing needs to look like it's been torched by fire, beaten by ranged attacks (Such as Dark pulse, Shadow Ball, for example) and raided by physical attacks as well. The buildings have been touched with singe and are now completely charcoalized, defined by the smokey covering over them, but the colors of the buildings are still identifiable, but barely (here and there)

Some of the smaller buildings are half there, half not, perhaps even crumbled, if you can do that (Such as the bell tower)

Specifics are:

The cave entrance is crumbled and now blocked.
The Shed's door is broken and the roof has collapsed.
The Entrance Pillar is left smokey and partially tortched but intact.
The colored houses are individually different in look but still all practically unusuable due to fire and attacks.
The Colored Asian Temples are the same as the colored houses
The Small Asian houses are sack clothed in smoke and ash but practically usable.
The Two Larger Asian Houses are basically gonners, in worse contidtion than the colored houses and temples.
The Japanese Palace and Chinese Palace are the worse case scenarios in condition, clearly the primary target of attacks, and thus, almost 75% of it destroyed.

This addition is a must, for without it, the plotline of my game would be a no-go

Gexeys

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
Spoiler:

That is such a huge request and you'd only really find this if it was already a public resource, I doubt anyone will make all of these for you, however what I'm going to suggest is that I will make one of the houses for you, then you need to see what I've changed and apply it to the other buildings yourself, it's not too hard to do if you just copy what I've done.
I'll update the post when I've finish the tile.

You need to update a proper sized image :B

Worldslayer608

ಥдಥ
Years
Wow, this place hasn't been updated in a long time.

I would like to request something simple.

Some altered tilesets on this spritesheet

WorkingPieces_zpscccf00a0.png

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab285/dragicorn/WorkingPieces_zpscccf00a0.png
Every single building, object, and thing needs to look like it's been torched by fire, beaten by ranged attacks (Such as Dark pulse, Shadow Ball, for example) and raided by physical attacks as well. The buildings have been touched with singe and are now completely charcoalized, defined by the smokey covering over them, but the colors of the buildings are still identifiable, but barely (here and there)

Some of the smaller buildings are half there, half not, perhaps even crumbled, if you can do that (Such as the bell tower)

Specifics are:

The cave entrance is crumbled and now blocked.
The Shed's door is broken and the roof has collapsed.
The Entrance Pillar is left smokey and partially tortched but intact.
The colored houses are individually different in look but still all practically unusuable due to fire and attacks.
The Colored Asian Temples are the same as the colored houses
The Small Asian houses are sack clothed in smoke and ash but practically usable.
The Two Larger Asian Houses are basically gonners, in worse contidtion than the colored houses and temples.
The Japanese Palace and Chinese Palace are the worse case scenarios in condition, clearly the primary target of attacks, and thus, almost 75% of it destroyed.

This addition is a must, for without it, the plotline of my game would be a no-go

Took me a while, but I was able to work on of crumbling and war torn buildings.

Make sure you credit if used, these are custom.

Spoiler:

Back