• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
In beta 7 will we be able to catch squirtle and bulbasaur? Also have you thought of adding a pokemon location list?

Aj Harold

The champ
Years
In beta 7 will we be able to catch squirtle and bulbasaur? Also have you thought of adding a pokemon location list?

Pokemon location notepad file is a good idea, but catching squirtle will not be possible, because Red didn't or if creator thinks then he can add it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Sorry I meant will squirtle and charmander be available to catch? Also the location notepad would be a good addition for the next beta or for when the game is completed.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Sorry I meant will squirtle and charmander be available to catch? Also the location notepad would be a good addition for the next beta or for when the game is completed.

If you can catch Charmander and Squirtle then it'll most likely be in the post game because he's said all starters will be available later on.

Aj Harold

The champ
Years
Its up to Rockmanmegaman that what he thinks about making charmander and Squirtle available to catch! And as the Wild pokemon location notepad is concerned, anyone can make it if rockmanmegaman allows him!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 9, 2014
This hack has an amazing storyline, I ran into a couple bugs though. I highly recommend this to everyone, but will wait patiently for it to be complete, along with the other chapters. :)

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Finished with the entire Main Storyline (screenshots uploaded):
-
Completed Red's Final Chapter
- Completed Epilogue Chapter
- Started To Velencia Island Chapter

I deleted some of the old screenshots of the earlier chapters. The reason I did this was because my thread exceeded 100000 word limit.

Anyway, just need to clarify something. Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter WILL have a postgame storyline which is just as long as the main storyline.

i got there i was looking at the map it's actualy past the cut tree on the route that goes from cerulean and to vermillion and cedeladon

oh and i can't wait for beta 7 :) are you gonna make green and blue appear in the orange islands questions why is it called the orange archipelago and how do get the people blocking floral city to move also doesn't mega swampert x have to be part water type since it's a water type starter

It's called the Orange Archipelago because that's what the anime called it before they changed it to just "Orange Island". Green and Blue would definitely make appearances throughout the Orange Archipelago Bonus Chapter.

Not in BEta 7 , no. However, you'll be able to catch it (or get it) eventually in future beta.

Added new screenshots for Red's Final Chapter

Changed the Orange Archipelago Chapter in Orange Archipelago Saga since the new name is more fitting. Added an easter egg chapter for Orange Archipelago Saga to foreshadow the Orange Archipelago Saga.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
Seeing as this is not a rom hack that i own I would like to ask if i could put it on a cartridge

Also i was wondering how to patch for gba4ios. If anyone knows please reply.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 4, 2015
Congrats for finishing the Red adventure Hack, just a little question:

Are you going to use the official map of Orange Archipielago? I haven't seen a Hack of the Orange Archipielago based in the official map.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Since the fire red and leaf green chapters take place in the orange archipelago (sevii islands) what exactly do you plan for that chapter (in a way that still fits in with the upcoming story lines

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Congrats for finishing the Red adventure Hack, just a little question:

Are you going to use the official map of Orange Archipielago? I haven't seen a Hack of the Orange Archipielago based in the official map.

It will be based on the official map.

Since the fire red and leaf green chapters take place in the orange archipelago (sevii islands) what exactly do you plan for that chapter (in a way that still fits in with the upcoming story lines

The Orange Archipalego isn't the sevii island, so it won't seem as out of place.

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Well done bro. Congrats you have finished the kanto series, good luck for orange islands.

Elements1

Meh
Years
Wow this looks amazing!!! Want to play ASAP! The optional features are a great addition that should be in every pokemon game.

Aj Harold

The champ
Years
You have done it! Congrats Rockmanmegaman! I always knew you would complete this game and you'll sure be able to do it!

Now just Orange islands left! Good luck in doing it!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Completed the DR OH OR O bonus chapter. The bonus chapter basically features Prof Oak as Dr O (foreshadow his appearance in the Indigo Plateau). The reason why i made this bonus chapter was because I want to foreshadow Porygon's role in the OrangeIsland Saga, and to basically use Dr O's sprites.

Years
Good job the main story is over and glad to hear that the orange chapter will be nearly same size as the main story this hack is already big as of beta 6.9 i cant imagine how big the full version will be at the end!

Btw love the new Red OW its the best OW i saw in a hack it looks so cool and i love the time based events where other npcs, trainers, pokemon and events appear

The beta 7 will be up to which chapter if i may ask

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, I'm not going to add more events to the game, as I'm going reserve the next few days testing the game and seeing if there's any glitch.

Good job the main story is over and glad to hear that the orange chapter will be nearly same size as the main story this hack is already big as of beta 6.9 i cant imagine how big the full version will be at the end!

Btw love the new Red OW its the best OW i saw in a hack it looks so cool and i love the time based events where other npcs, trainers, pokemon and events appear

The beta 7 will be up to which chapter if i may ask

Thank you.

Don't thank me, thank Jasgx. He created the Red overworld sprite.

Beta 7 would start from Phantom Pokemon Chapter - Epilogue Chapter (The entire canon storyline is in the game). You'll also be able to play a little bit of To Velencia Island Chapter.

Gabren

Ai Sim!
Years
amazing!
you did a good job with this hack!
10 note!
sorry my english I'm Portuguese e.e

Last edited:
Back