• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from Greece

Years
Hello pokefans, my name is Marios 25y.o. and i'm new to the forum. I've been playing pokemon since red (which was my first poke-game) and then got sucked into poke-world playing all kind of games and colors :D. Currently playing Pokemon Y which i have over 60 hours on it but i'm kinda lonely to this journey, so i decided to join your community. I'm adding anyone as friend, just PM me. Also i'm looking for some people i can trust for back and forth trading - just to evolve some of my pokemon but also to chat for poke-stuff. Thanks for accepting me in your forum and i hope your journey is full of shinies and rares!!! Cheers!

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Welcome, Rayleigh!

It's great to know there's other poke-fans that have been playing since the first generation! I myself first owned pokemon blue and a purple see-through gameboy color when they came out, got it for my birthday when I was younger! I, too, have pokemon Y, but have yet to start playing! After I wake up from a quick nap (stayed up real late last night watching music videos and had to get up early to go to the clinic like every morning), I believe I am going to start my journey! I have never done this in any pokemon game but I might soft reset until I get my Modest Natured Froakie, was debating on soft resetting until I got a shiny but might just Masuda Method one when I can find a Japanese ditto later in the game after the E4.

Well anyway enough about my game and me, I hope you enjoy this community as much as I, and others, do! The staff is great and the members are very helpful and friendly! Never be afraid to ask any questions, no question is a dumb one! Anyways, welcome!

Enjoy your stay here!

Ciao!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Glad to have you on board, Marios! Welcome. :3

Hah, I've been playing since Pokémon Yellow myself, but I've also played pokemon Blue during my childhood, and yeah, that really set the spark on myself becoming a pokemon fan! It's great to know that you feel the same way! Aw, and don't worry, there are a lot of members who are playing Pokémon X and Pokémon Y too, including myself, and we would love to interact and talk with you about the games! Perhaps you might enjoy taking a look at the Pokemon X & Pokémon Y section, to chat about the games there, as well as all of your experiences, and ask any questions that you may have about the games there. All trading comes from our trade plaza, so whenever you want to trade, feel free to do so there, in one of the quick trade threads, or from a shop!

No doubt that we are excited to have you here, and I hope that you will enjoy the boards that you have come to enjoy and be active in! Haaave fun, and don't forget, whenever you have a question or a concern about the forums, you're more than welcome to ask anyone of us, like myself for example! I'd love to help you whenever you want; feel free to send me a message! We can also become PC friends if you'd like!

And have yourself a great day! C:

Years
I have to say, I love your avatar there. Welcome to PC, Rayleigh! I'm sure you're doing well today because well I always love to see how the new guys are feeling such as yourself.

If you came to add stuff like Friend Safaris and the like, follow Shawn's advice and check out the X & Y section, plus there's also Trade Corner for all things pertaining to trading. Both are quite active sections so I'm sure you'll fit in well with the regulars over there, I do hang around the X & Y section so there might be a chance you'll catch me posting there. Trade Corner, uh not so much because I have connection issues, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it there nonetheless. PC also has a lot of other sections besides those two so do take time to explore the community when you can.

Well, that's it from me for now, I'll leave the rest of the forums for you to discover. If you ever need a question don't hesitate to ask the staff members here, but I'm always glad to lend a hand every now and then so yeah feel free to leave a message anytime since my profile's always open. Have fun and enjoy your time at PC!

- Hikari

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
Years
hey there! welcome to the forum~

wow awesome, you're from Greece? that's pretty sweet, my best friend lives there as well :D

enjoy your stay here, hope you make lots of friends and have tons of fun \o/

Years
Hey hey Marios, welcome to the forum! I'd love to be your friend whenever so don't be afraid to shoot me a private message so we can exchange friend codes. Too bad the 3DS has a 100 friends list limit but I'm still not too close to filling that up yet, so. :(

And it's honestly really cool that you're from Greece. I'm half Greek myself and don't see too many of those kinds of people here! Of course we have some very diverse members here on PC so we're more than happy to have you participate and get involved with all the wonderful discussions. :D This place accepts all new peeps whether you're new to the franchise or a long-time player so be sure to get involved in all of our Pokemon boards. We've plenty of off-topic sections for when you're wanting a break from all that Pokemon chatter too, of course. ;P

Enjoy your time here! Hope you stick around for a long while to come.

Back