• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Hello" from a Dragon Master

Years
Hi everyone ! I am Speedgame (also known as Amandine) :)

First of all, I would like to introduce myself : I'm 20 and I'm from Mauritius Island. I speak English, French and a little bit German.

I found the Silver Hack "Pokemon Dark Energy" on RomStation and I needed some help in the game, and here I am :)
I played a lot of Pokemon games during my childhood, and I'm still playing Pokemon today ^^

Now my interests :

I love music. I listen to a lot of styles, but my favourites are Rock, Hard Rock, Alternative, Indie, House & Club musics, Metal and some commercial musics. My favourite bands are Three Days Grace, Muse, Led Zeppelin... and my favourite singer is Mika :)

If you want to know other things about me, don't hesitate to ask !

Kiss

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Hey Speedgame, it's great to hear that you are still playing Pokemon, and welcome to the forums! So you're bi-lingual, fluent in both English and French? Incredible. I know a bit of French, but not even close to fluent.

Two of my favorite groups that you have mentioned is Led Zeppelin and Muse, really great bands. What are your favorite songs from both bands?

Also, enjoy your time here! :)

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Welcome, Speedgame!

I am also new here, been here a few days, and these forums are great! Staff is friendly, members are helpful and it's just an overall great pokemon community! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I, and many others, do!

Enjoy your stay here!

Ciao!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I speak quite a bit of French myself! Well, as in, it's mandatory for our schools curriculum, so, yeah, haha. But hey, Amandine! Really great to meet you; welcome to the forums! <33

And really nice to hear that you're still enjoying pokemon; are you playing Pokémon X and Pokémon Y? They've seemed to have rekindered a lot of pokemon fans to keep playing pokemon, which is great! It's great to know that there are still a lot of pokemon fans out there! I also listen to whatever music is good from time to time, although I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to it, compared to the other members around here, teehee. Why not stop by the Culture & Media board and share your love of music with others? I'm sure a lot of people enjoy similar music such as yourself, and you'll find a lot of great topics with them!

I look forward on getting to know you, and I hope that you'll enjoy your stay! If you need any help, give us a shout via PMs or VMs, and we'll gladly assist you! And I hope you'll stay by us for a long tiiime. <33

Years
Hey Speedgame, it's great to hear that you are still playing Pokemon, and welcome to the forums! So you're bi-lingual, fluent in both English and French? Incredible. I know a bit of French, but not even close to fluent.

Not so fluent in English, but I am not bad :) I'm better in writing english than speaking !

Two of my favorite groups that you have mentioned is Led Zeppelin and Muse, really great bands. What are your favorite songs from both bands?

Ooooh yes, really great bands! By Muse, I looove Map of the Problematique and Knight of Cydonia (and all their songs) and by Led Zeppelin, I enjoy listening Ramble On, Dyer Maker, Stairway to Heaven... It's hard to choose ^^ Ant what are yours ?

Also, enjoy your time here!

Thank you :D

Enjoy your stay here!

Many thanks ! Welcome to you ! :)

Years
Hello and nice to meet you Amandine. Welcome to the forums! And you're from Mauritius? I don't think I've ever seen any members from over there before so you might probably be the first in my eyes. I'm sure you're looking forward to getting active here!

French seems like a cool language to speak as well, I may not be good in anything other than English but my real name (notably my first and middle names) does sorta have a French-looking vibe to it I guess. Given you seem to have a taste in music I'd follow Aura's advice and check out Culture & Media which has some good topics you might love. And great taste you got in genres and artists there too, out of what you mentioned I do listen to Muse quite a lot.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know you and if you need help contact any staff members. Also, read the rules so you don't get into trouble, but I'm sure you won't find them too hard to read. Have fun and I'll be seeing ya!

- Hikari

Years
And really nice to hear that you're still enjoying pokemon; are you playing Pokémon X and Pokémon Y? They've seemed to have rekindered a lot of pokemon fans to keep playing pokemon, which is great! It's great to know that there are still a lot of pokemon fans out there! I also listen to whatever music is good from time to time, although I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to it, compared to the other members around here, teehee. Why not stop by the Culture & Media board and share your love of music with others? I'm sure a lot of people enjoy similar music such as yourself, and you'll find a lot of great topics with them!

I look forward on getting to know you, and I hope that you'll enjoy your stay! If you need any help, give us a shout via PMs or VMs, and we'll gladly assist you! And I hope you'll stay by us for a long tiiime. <33

Thanks a lot Blackquill :) I unfortunately never played Pokémon X and Pokémon Y. For me, the Pokémon universe is a perfect world, an utopia. It's why I love it.
And I'm sure that I will find people with the same interests as myself, thank you :)

And sorry for my mistakes in English, it is not perfect at all x)

Years
Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know you and if you need help contact any staff members. Also, read the rules so you don't get into trouble, but I'm sure you won't find them too hard to read. Have fun and I'll be seeing ya!

- Hikari

Hello Hikamaru, nice to meet you too ! Thank you for all, I'm glad that there's a lot of cool members here for welcoming me as you do :)
And so I am THE Mauritian member of this forum, it's awesome :D

I have a little question : Is there a topic about FanArts in the forum ? ^^ I am a drawer, and it could be fun to share my arts with others :)

Years
Welcome to PC, Amandine! It is wonderful to meet you~

But yep, we do have an art board here. Check out the wonderful Art & Design for all your artistic needs! You can post a gallery or comment on others' work, we'd love to see you around there. As an artist myself I always welcome more creative souls popping by and posting. :) Have a good time and remember that you'll need at least four examples to make a thread and 15 posts to include images!

Have a good time here, yeah?! Seems like everyone else just about has you covered. You'll get to practice English here among other things so I'm glad to hear you plan to post and such. Do contact the staff members if you need anything at all - we're happy to help!

Enjoy your time.

Back