Art Studio For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old January 29th, 2014 (11:38 AM). Edited February 17th, 2014 by Inferna.
Inferna's Avatar
Inferna Inferna is offline
hello stranger, i'm a disaster
     
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: Scotland
    Age: 23
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Quiet
    Posts: 99
    Hello pokecommunity c:

    i've just been thinking i've never really had a request thread here so I thought i'd open one.

    Things you can request from me:
    - Pokemon
    - People
    - OC's
    - Animals

    There are a few rules though!
    - All images have 4 characters/people max
    - Please be somewhat descriptive when asking for something. If you just ask for 'Two Pikachu having fun' then i'll just draw that as I see fit. So if you've got specific poses, backgrounds etc then please tell me!
    - If you want me to draw an oc then please provide a detailed ref picture or a description. If not then I won't do it. I'm not going to hunt around for you.
    - If it's from an obscure show/game/whatever then please tell me (i am pretty aware of most fandoms these days though)
    - Request can either be digital or traditional. Traditional will most likely be done with coloured pencils. All my digital work is done on sai.
    - When it comes to the drawing I can either do it with black outlines or coloured, again tell me if you have a preference.

    Examples:
    Spoiler:









    I'll take 4 requests for just now:
    - Karinmo
    - Merak
    - UltraMew
    - open

    Completed Requests
    Spoiler:



    All digital requests will be of a larger size (1500x1500+) and will have a signature, please do not remove it.

    DO NOT USE/REPOST ANY OF MY WORK WITHOUT MY CONSENT
    If you do want to use it I'm quite happy as long as you ask first, give credit and don't edit it or change it in any way.

    I have the right to refuse requests, please don't get snarky about it.

    Note I do have a life so obviously depending on the complexity of your request it may take longer than usual. If i've not done it by when I said when I would then feel free to VM or PM me c:

    I think that's everything so, get requesting!
    __________________
    |
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old January 29th, 2014 (12:14 PM).
    Karinmo's Avatar
    Karinmo Karinmo is offline
    ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2013
    Location: Texas
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 209
    Could you make me a Absol drawing? Id like to see hpw you can do it in your style
    __________________
    Hi, this signature is a work in progress.
    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old January 29th, 2014 (4:29 PM).
    Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
    Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
    The Cutest Duskull
       
      Join Date: Jul 2013
      Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
      Age: 21
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 283
      I' like to make a request if that's alright.


      I would like a mega mawile gijinka(I hope I spelled that right haha...)
      I'd like her to have red eyes(of course). I'd also like her to have dark-grey/black(the color of mawile's 'horns') hair; it should be in two pigtails, ponytails, braids, or some combination of two of those(I'm not always artistic so that's your choice haha), and those pigtails/ponytails/braids should have yellow(like mawile's body) ribbons incorporated somewhere in them please.
      I'd like her to have black earings, and a magenta wristband on each arm; I want her to be wearing black or magenta shoes and a black and/or magenta Lolita dress(If you need a reference on what a Lolita dress looks like, look up Lolita fashion on Wikipedia, I think it could be possibly helpful. lol).


      Feel free to make color and design modifications to my idea where you see fit. All that I'd really like for sure here is the wristbands, the hairstyle, eyes, dress, and color scheme.
      There's no rush, so take all the time you need and remember to try your best!


      Also a note here: for some reason my browser won't detect some pics here. Well almost any pics here. So you'll need to include the art as an attachment. If you do it that is.


      Much thanks in advance. :D
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old February 6th, 2014 (11:19 AM).
      Inferna's Avatar
      Inferna Inferna is offline
      hello stranger, i'm a disaster
         
        Join Date: Oct 2009
        Location: Scotland
        Age: 23
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Quiet
        Posts: 99
        I've kinda done these requests back to front, I did yours first Merak because it seemed the hardest aha. I will have your absol done tomorrow Karinmo c:

        here is your request Merak:

        I'm quite pleased with it. if you want any small changes made then please let me know! Give credit if you use this anywhere~

        more requests would be fabulous :3
        __________________
        |
        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old February 6th, 2014 (3:14 PM). Edited February 6th, 2014 by Kawaii Shoujo Duskull.
        Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
        Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
        The Cutest Duskull
           
          Join Date: Jul 2013
          Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
          Age: 21
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 283
          Sorry, but my browser won't pick up the pic there. If what I read somewhere here is correct(something in the FAQ or something, forget exactly where on this site), I think my antivirus blocks some images here for some reason? I'm not shutting it off though since one of the last times it was down, a virus almost turned my laptop into a piece of scrap. lol
          That's sorta why I asked for it in attachment form haha. Wasn't sure if that needed explaining or if you forgot that note up there. (not mad or trying to sound rude or anything :D )


          So if you could post it as an attachment to the thread/post that'd be great. Or you could PM me another way to get it if you've got another idea.
          Still confused why exactly I can't get some of the pics to show up here. lol


          Edit: I still really appreciate you making my request though haha. (I shoulda said this in the unedited post :D Sorry)
          Reply With Quote
            #6    
          Old February 12th, 2014 (12:20 PM).
          Inferna's Avatar
          Inferna Inferna is offline
          hello stranger, i'm a disaster
             
            Join Date: Oct 2009
            Location: Scotland
            Age: 23
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Quiet
            Posts: 99
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Merak View Post
            Sorry, but my browser won't pick up the pic there. If what I read somewhere here is correct(something in the FAQ or something, forget exactly where on this site), I think my antivirus blocks some images here for some reason? I'm not shutting it off though since one of the last times it was down, a virus almost turned my laptop into a piece of scrap. lol
            That's sorta why I asked for it in attachment form haha. Wasn't sure if that needed explaining or if you forgot that note up there. (not mad or trying to sound rude or anything :D )


            So if you could post it as an attachment to the thread/post that'd be great. Or you could PM me another way to get it if you've got another idea.
            Still confused why exactly I can't get some of the pics to show up here. lol


            Edit: I still really appreciate you making my request though haha. (I shoulda said this in the unedited post :D Sorry)
            I know you wanted it in an attachment ha, just thought it might have been my images not appearing though, strange how your anti virus blocks them :s sometimes if they don't appear for me I just clear out my browser history and cache.

            I've attached it so hopefully it works!
            Attached Images
            File Type: jpg megamawile.jpg‎ (331.3 KB, 3 views) (Save to Dropbox)
            __________________
            |
            Reply With Quote
              #7    
            Old February 12th, 2014 (1:20 PM). Edited February 12th, 2014 by Kawaii Shoujo Duskull.
            Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
            Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
            The Cutest Duskull
               
              Join Date: Jul 2013
              Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
              Age: 21
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 283
              Got it. Thank you!
              And hmm, never thought about clearing the cache and history for that. Might try it some time. lol


              I like it. :3 The neck is a tiny bit long, but otherwise its really well done. Good job. Thanks for the pic.
              Reply With Quote
                #8    
              Old February 15th, 2014 (9:18 PM).
              Mew's Avatar
              Mew Mew is offline
              The New Species Pokémon
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2013
                Location: Under the truck
                Gender: Other
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 293
                A guy with a bright blue shirt, with a Mew next to him?
                __________________
                ~♪~ Keep your heart pure! | The New Species Pokémon ~♪~
                Reply With Quote
                  #9    
                Old February 15th, 2014 (11:04 PM).
                Kawaii Shoujo Duskull's Avatar
                Kawaii Shoujo Duskull Kawaii Shoujo Duskull is offline
                The Cutest Duskull
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2013
                  Location: Far too deep in my thoughts.
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 283
                  I'd like to put out another request.


                  I'd like an espurr. I want it to be wearing a dress of some sort, a scarf, and I'd like it to have a ribbon/bow(whatever the difference is haha) on top of its head. Shoes are optional but it doesn't matter to me.
                  The clothes can be any color as long as it goes well with the colors of the espurr. As for the kind of espurr--male or female, normal or shiny--it doesn't matter to me. XD You're the artist, so I'll give you the choice, do what you want.


                  Thank you in advance if you decide to do this. There's no rush, so take all the time you need as long as you get it done.
                  (Also, having the cache and browsing history/data cleared didn't make pics show up. So once again it'll need to be an attachment. Again thank you.)
                  Reply With Quote
                    #10    
                  Old February 17th, 2014 (2:16 AM).
                  Inferna's Avatar
                  Inferna Inferna is offline
                  hello stranger, i'm a disaster
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2009
                    Location: Scotland
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quiet
                    Posts: 99
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by UltraMew View Post
                    A guy with a bright blue shirt, with a Mew next to him?
                    Do you want anything more specific or just a guy with a blue shirt?

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Merak View Post
                    I'd like to put out another request.


                    I'd like an espurr. I want it to be wearing a dress of some sort, a scarf, and I'd like it to have a ribbon/bow(whatever the difference is haha) on top of its head. Shoes are optional but it doesn't matter to me.
                    The clothes can be any color as long as it goes well with the colors of the espurr. As for the kind of espurr--male or female, normal or shiny--it doesn't matter to me. XD You're the artist, so I'll give you the choice, do what you want.


                    Thank you in advance if you decide to do this. There's no rush, so take all the time you need as long as you get it done.
                    (Also, having the cache and browsing history/data cleared didn't make pics show up. So once again it'll need to be an attachment. Again thank you.)
                    Sure thing I'll have that done soon :3

                    Okay I have one more slot open~
                    __________________
                    |
                    Reply With Quote
                      #11    
                    Old February 17th, 2014 (5:33 PM).
                    Mew's Avatar
                    Mew Mew is offline
                    The New Species Pokémon
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                      Location: Under the truck
                      Gender: Other
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 293
                      Umm... a younger-aged guy with a blue shirt, a black backpack, a blue 3DS in his hand (not playing, closed in his hand) and a Mew besides him. And either a Keldeo, Victini, Celebi, or a combination of them also. (I do hope that this isn't too harsh on you.) And would these be good to use as avatars? I also want to use it as an avatar yet have the 15K^2 size.
                      __________________
                      ~♪~ Keep your heart pure! | The New Species Pokémon ~♪~
                      Reply With Quote
                        #12    
                      Old February 22nd, 2014 (7:25 AM).
                      Inferna's Avatar
                      Inferna Inferna is offline
                      hello stranger, i'm a disaster
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2009
                        Location: Scotland
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Quiet
                        Posts: 99
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by UltraMew View Post
                        Umm... a younger-aged guy with a blue shirt, a black backpack, a blue 3DS in his hand (not playing, closed in his hand) and a Mew besides him. And either a Keldeo, Victini, Celebi, or a combination of them also. (I do hope that this isn't too harsh on you.) And would these be good to use as avatars? I also want to use it as an avatar yet have the 15K^2 size.
                        Thanks for the info makes it much easier c:
                        I can try make it avatar sized afterwards, I'll make it full sized and post it.

                        So as of today I'll be getting the requests done, been really busy with college stuff this week so I've not had time.

                        I've got one more slot open~
                        __________________
                        |
                        Reply With Quote
                        Reply

                        Quick Reply

                        Join the conversation!

                        Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                        Create a PokéCommunity Account

                        Sponsored Links
                        Thread Tools

                        Posting Rules
                        You may not post new threads
                        You may not post replies
                        You may not post attachments
                        You may not edit your posts

                        BB code is On
                        Smilies are On
                        [IMG] code is On
                        HTML code is Off

                        Forum Jump


                        All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:16 PM.