• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Platinum Demake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
INTRO:

Hi There, Welcome to the Platinum Demake thread! I've been wanting to make this for a while because platinum is my favorite game but I lost it and have no way of playing it so I'm like hey I can make my own :) But enough about me :P welcome to my project. It will be pokemon platinum but for the gba. While I don't require pro hackers I would like you to have some experience for the job you are applying for so please keep that in mind. Further down I ask how long you have been hacking and any other hacks you have worked on and if you haven't worked on previous hacks I will ask that yo provide some kind of proof. I understand all people have lives so I don't expect anyone to work on this every day but I do ask for some commitment not just work once then I never hear from you again. Without further ado my hack eveyone ^^

Hack Info

Name: Pokemon Platinum Demake
ROM Base: Fire Red with JPAN's hacked engine
Language: English
Progress: About 40% maybe 55% of the mapping for the first BETA which goes up to the 1st gym. I am currently doing pokemon inserts for gen 4 pokemon in the hack

What's Done

Maps xD that's pretty much it but it is all the warps connections all that jazz

Disclaimer

Pokemon is owned my nintendo... and anyone else who owns it xD I claim no rights to pokemon or pokemon platinum this is just a fan project

Story info
Literally the events of pokemon platinum. If I can find a good story maker I may go for some kind of new story so if you like creating stories please apply below :D

Main Cast
Lucas-He lives in Twinleaf Town with his mother and dreams big, so he and his best friend and rival have high hopes of catching the legendary Pokémon of their nearby Lake.

Dawn-She lives in Twinleaf Town with his mother and dreams big, so he and his best friend and rival have high hopes of catching the legendary Pokémon of their nearby Lake.

Barry-Like the player, he lives in Twinleaf Town and is also the player's childhood friend and rival. Barry is always in a hurry and extremely impatient, and because of this, often crashes into other people (usually demanding a fine from them) or misses important details.

Professor Rowan-He works in Sandgem Town with Dawn/Lucas and their family. He left the Sinnoh region four years prior ago to study the Pokémon of Kanto with Professor Oak, and has recently returned at the start of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl after reaching the conclusion that Sinnoh holds far greater secrets.

Planned Features

-A possible new story
-New trainer sprites
-New Trainer Classes
-Retyping where I see fit
-4th gen pokemon
-Starter give aways. There will be people throughout Johto that will give you one of the starters so keep your eyes peeled
-DNS system
-New sprites I really don't like the gen 3 sprites
-Maybe some new tiles

Help needed:
-Icons for the pokemon in party
-Scripting
-Some trainer OW sprites for a few characters
-Cry inserter
-In battles trainer sprites (like how you battle a trainer you see them before they send out a pokemon)
-Someone who can change the name and sprites of badges
-Trainer editor (as far as editing which pokemon a trainer has and putting in the battles as I don't know how to do this )
-Tile inserter
-I need some story line helpers don't be offended if you apply we start talking and I don't accept your ideas I am really open unless it conflicts or changes the feel of the game

Team Members/Credits:
-MasterVictini me ^^ (Most mapping, Pokemon inserts and spriting, other minor things )
- Luxray Hacker (Story and Co-leader)
- Luxray Hacker (Mapping)
-The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource ( sprites)
-I will add everyone else as they become part of the team

Application
Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking)
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine)
Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement)
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine):
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc)
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7)

Years
Hacking Career: (How Long have you Been Hacking) A little over a year
Other hacks you may have worked on: (If you haven't that's fine) Pokemon True Gold, Delta, Silver Destiny and Pokemon Vortex
Proof of previous work: (Again not a requirement) I can PM you something
How often you Get Online (provide timezone as well anywhere is fine): At least once a day
Primary Contact (Facebook E-Mail Twitter Etc) PM me here
Availability: (I know everyone has a life so I don't expect you to work on it 24/7) Like I said at least once a day :)
I can map add sprites add pokemon and edit OW

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Luxrayhacker buddy making a hack :D look pretty awesome, i wish i can join but i have trouble with my school OUO , i would like to make a app after my freaking exam ~ so.. cya buddy, anyway welcome to the community

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
Nah I got them thanks :D but if you want to put them in along with moves stats etc that would be helpful ^^

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2020
I would like to join I am a good friend of Luxray myself
I have been hacking for abiut 2 years
I have done some stuff with luxray um not any hacks that have come out though
im online prob everyday
pm me or on facebook and skype by the name of verdeware
im available sometimes longer sometimes not. Sorta a dilema
Position applying for: Ow inserter, sprite maker, mapper, and some other stuff

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 11, 2014
I am closing the thread to start a new one this hack is still a thing kinda haven't worked on it in ages if anyone wants what I've done so far so they can help PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back