• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shipping Thread!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Welcome to the Shipping Thread

In this thread we ship. What is shipping well good question. I have a friend here called Wikipedia which doesn't give sources!
Shipping, derived from the word relationship, is the belief that two people, fictional or non-fictional, would be interesting or believable (or are, or will be, or should be) in a romantic relationship. It is considered a general term for fans' emotional involvement with the ongoing development of romance in a work of fiction. Though technically applicable to any such involvement, it refers chiefly to various related social dynamics observable on the Internet, and is seldom used outside of that context. The methods of shipping can include creating images of two characters a fan wishes to be shown in a loving relationship with one another or writing fan fiction stories on web-based boards in this same context.
Shipping can involve virtually any kind of relationship – from the well-known and established, to the ambiguous or those undergoing development, and even to the highly improbable and the blatantly impossible. One rule of shipping states that if more than one person ships a couple it is a rightful ship.

tl;dr Shipping is when fans (you) put two characters together in a hypothetical relationship, though it could be real but its just something the fans want.
Now with that slob of text out of the way that made this thread look like I typed something. please follow all the rules.

-Don't break the foumwide rules please
-Don't break this sections rules please
-If someoen ships something you don't like, live with it.
-I guess Homestuck comes under this so you can ship Homestuck.
-this place is not for the pokemon ships please go Herr [x]
Now if you break these harsh rules I will have to blow you up with my RX-0 Unicorn. How do you ship, you do this.

Goku x Vegeta or whatever, since we can't break the 4 word rule maybe give us some insight as to why you want Naruto and Sasuke to get married.
Have fun!

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Alibaba x Morgiana from Magi

God damm it they're so cute. I was almost bursting with joy when I read chapters following Magnostadt arc - the chapters that hinted at their relationship and all, lmao. Not gonna spoil anything but those chapters were a joy to read. <3;

Though actually, I need to go into spoilers if I wish to say something about Morgiana -
Spoiler:

Either way, super cute.

Others that I ship...hmm, might have to think. I guess Ryuko and Aikuro from Kill la Kill. Recent developments have made any kind of shipping seem like incest-bait though, kind of, so idk. But yeah, these two always have super amusing interactions lmao.

Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Sakazuki said:
Others that I ship...hmm, might have to think. I guess Ryuko and Aikuro from Kill la Kill.

NO DERO DON'T

I love scenes with Kirito & Asuna from Sword Art Online. It's just so sweet how devoted they were to each other. It's as canon as canon gets when they first kiss and eventually, Kirito finally meets her when she wakes up from the MMO for the first time!

I'm also a fan of Edward & Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist. So lovely during the scene where Ed comforts Winry after she finds out Scar is responsible for killing her parents. The last episode was sweet as well.

Years
I'm probably someone who belongs to one of the most unpopular/hated ships ever: Ichigo x Orihime. Reason I say that is because I track the tag in Tumblr and all I see is haters ;___; Well, nothing has stopped me from shipping them!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm probably someone who belongs to one of the most unpopular/hated ships ever: Ichigo x Orihime. Reason I say that is because I track the tag in Tumblr and all I see is haters ;___; Well, nothing has stopped me from shipping them!
That's most likely because Hime herself is the most hated Bleach character =D

Nuuuuuuuudisto shipping? xDDDD

As for me, I go for canon shippings lately... pretty much only in harem anime I go for non-canon ones =D
Let's put something here.

Nagi no Asukara:
Hikari x Miuna
Kaname x Sayu
Tsumugu x Chisaki

Manaka x me xDDDD

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
-I guess Homestuck comes under this so you can ship Homestuck.

Well, since you put it that way... and since I AM the Queen of Shipping hmmm...

OK! I have a ton of Homestuck ships that I absolute adore!

My top Homestuck ships (in a particular order and based according to quadrant) are:

<3
Karkat x Nepeta MY OTP <3<3<3
John x Roxy
Tavros x Vriska
Jake x Dirk
Sollux x Feferi
Meulin x Kurloz

<>
Nepeta x Equius
Gamzee x Karkat

o8<
Every ship with Kanaya xP

<3<
Eridan x Everyone (he just can't catch a 8r8k)

I have more tho but I'll save it for another time lel xD

Years
NO DERO DON'T

I love scenes with Kirito & Asuna from Sword Art Online. It's just so sweet how devoted they were to each other. It's as canon as canon gets when they first kiss and eventually, Kirito finally meets her when she wakes up from the MMO for the first time!

I'm also a fan of Edward & Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist. So lovely during the scene where Ed comforts Winry after she finds out Scar is responsible for killing her parents. The last episode was sweet as well.

This post so much. All three parts.

Also KonoSetsu, Chachamaru x Negi, Anya x Negi, and NodoNegi from Negima! are top flight ships of mine. Then there's the gag crack pairing Negi x Fate from the same series. Actually, a lot of the ships involving Negi I carry at least a small flag for. And most of the ones involving Kotaro as well. Just not all of them. Evangeline x Nagi is also a fun one. Negima! and its spinoffs are bursting at the seams with ship-tease material, and I ship most of it, hahaha.

I'm pretty sure I have more, but I don't remember them.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Yuki Sohma + Machi Kuragi from Fruits Basket.

Rarely anyone else seems to like them together, but they're so perfect for each other. . .

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
My favorite anime ship of all time is Ayano x Kazuma in Kaze No Stigma. They're just so darned cute together <3 I especially love how transparent yet oblivious Ayano is to the fact that she's madly in love with Kazuma. And Kazuma's mixed messages and "I don't really care" demeanor makes it all the more perfect <3 <3

I also love Hazuki x Kouhei in Moonphase. Hazuki is adorable and Kouhei is hilarious. Most of the official media cites them as having a brother and sister relationship, but anyone who watches through the entire anime can see there's clearly more than that going on between them xD

Chi x Kouhei in Chobits. I'm not sure why, but every time she says "Watashi dake no hito" (the person just for me) I think it's adorable <3

And finally Yusuke x Masane in Witchblade. Kind of a weird one since Masane ends up with Takayama (which I've always thought was a weiiiiiiiird relationship. The guy's so old and boring). But I love Yusuke's persistence, and when he finds out that Masane chose Takayama, he takes it so hard :( I always thought she should have ended up with Yusuke.

Years

That's most likely because Hime herself is the most hated Bleach character =D

As for me, I go for canon shippings lately... pretty much only in harem anime I go for non-canon ones =D
Let's put something here.

Nagi no Asukara:
Hikari x Miuna
Kaname x Sayu
Tsumugu x Chisaki

Manaka x me xDDDD

I don't understand why Orihime is so hated ;-;

Am I the only one shipping Manaka x Tsumugu for Nagi no Asukara...? I know it's probably not going to be canon, but one can wish~

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

I'm with you on this one. Honestly I like her character but I ship Ichigo x Tatsuki and Orihime x Uryū.
When I originally watched Gundam Unicorn I was shipping Banagher and Miscott so badly until Audrey/Mineva came along and then the love triangle starts and its just mind crushing. So in conclusion I ship Banagher x Miscott and Audrey/Mineva x Riddhe because Riddhe is cool and likes Audrey and him being part of londo bell is good because it could... *cough* unite two factions *cough*

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm with you on this one. Honestly I like her character but I ship Ichigo x Tatsuki
Oh yea! Tatsuki is an awesome character =D
While I'm more for Ichigo x Rukia, Tatsuki is probably my favorite Bleach female.

Don't ask me =D Guess the whole "Kuuuuroooosaaaaakiiiii-kuuuuuuuuuun" is annoying for some people?

Am I the only one shipping Manaka x Tsumugu for Nagi no Asukara...? I know it's probably not going to be canon, but one can wish~
Don't take Manaka from meeee!

Anyways, I was also shipping them...
Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Umm.. probably only Jellal x Erza from Fairy Tail and Roy x Riza from Fullmetal Alchemist, which I think is pretty funny because these two pairs are ~basically~ canon without having kissed or anything onscreen. Although we almost had an onscreen kiss for the first pair ;~;

Years
Don't ask me =D Guess the whole "Kuuuuroooosaaaaakiiiii-kuuuuuuuuuun" is annoying for some people?

Don't take Manaka from meeee!

Anyways, I was also shipping them...
Spoiler:

Well, I agree that the seiyuu does make Orihime seem like an annoying character, but her personality fits well with Ichigo's I think; to each their own~ I'm just in a lonely ship OTL Also, I almost wish the time skip didn't happen in Nagi no Asukara just to see how Manaka and Tsumugu's relationship could have panned out.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023

Oh yea! Tatsuki is an awesome character =D
While I'm more for Ichigo x Rukia, Tatsuki is probably my favorite Bleach female.[/spoiler]

I found Tatsuki a very strong female major-ish character plus she is probably one of my favorite Bleach characters. My head cannon tells me Renji x Rukia. I normally always ship childhood friends together because it just works, they now lots about each other and have put up with each other for x amount of years so why not.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't find any Bleach female annoying. But then again, I don't find any of them interesting either so mehh. :p

Spoiler:

Sasuga trigger. Confirming a shipping - this ship has sailed! <333

Back