• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Jukebox ♪ The Music Lovers Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
the PC jukebox

[a id]songrule[/a id]
Rules
Welcome to the PC Jukebox! Before you request a song, here are some guidelines.

♪ The PokéCommunity Forums Rules and The Fan Clubs & Groups Rules apply here.
♪ SPAM posts are forbidden.
♪ Please keep all discussions civil.
No bashing of other musical tastes.
To join, you must add a ♪ in your join post to ensure that you read the rules.
♪ Sign Up Form:

Username:
Reason for Joining the Club:

[a id]songtopic[/a id]
Topics
These are the topics that we have tuned in! They are optional and you can answer them while joining the club, so we can get to know you better.

Why do you love music?
What are your musical tastes?

[a id]songmember[/a id]
Members
These regulars always tune in to the Jukebox!

Cadance (current owner)
Leijon (former owner)
«Chuckles»
Sopheria
Flushed
DaLangQuanZ
Urugamosu
Endless
Arma
Murkmire
Charloteee
Nauje
Manitee
Autumn Reverie
Fernbutter
Tenth Doctor
Venitardus
Teh Lady S
O'aka XIII
Nathan
LegendaryDerp
Lucky#13
Bruce Banner
[a id]songfortheday[/a id]
Song for the Week
This week's pick is Problem (Ariana Grande cover) by Pentatonix

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Username: «Chuckles»
Reason for Joining the Club: I like music, I am not a pleb♪

Yay first member!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
Neat club, sign me up!

Username: zomgitscathy♪
Reason for joining: I love music :) I never go anywhere without my music, and I almost always have music on to set the mood.

Why do you love music?
It's pleasant to listen to, and there's so many different kinds of music out there :) Good music just makes me feel good, no matter what kind of bad mood I'm in.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Username: Flushed
Reason for Joining the Club: Music is lifeeee.

Why do I love music? *see reason for joining* But seriously I have a deep connection with music. It gets me through rough times, and provides memories of the good times. I'd be pretty lost without it.

Years
Username: DaLangQuanZ
Reason for joining: I love discussing music with other people – I always learn something new and find a new artist I learn to love.

Why do you love music: I've grown up to love music (my dad was a radio DJ in college, which I'm doing now at university). From classic rock to hip-hop to indie rock, I've learned to appreciate the art. I love listening to and playing all kinds of music. It's so relaxing and empowering.

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
Username: Urugamosu
Reason for Joining the Club: I'd love to join the club because I just love talking about music and how you feel and relate to it! Yeah! ♪

Why do I love music: Music is awesome? Haha, but seriously, I love music and music because it's always been there for me, and I can always associate it with my emotions and feelings.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Okay, added all of you! Welcome to the club!

Why do you love music?

It's basically a stress reliever and it's fun to listen to it and such :]

Anyways, I also added a Song for the Week portion on the first page! Basically, you can request a song and I'll put it out there for everyone to listen x3 Just VM or post it here if ya want to request! We'll start next week, so sit back and listen to this week's pick, Counting Stars by OneRepublic.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Nymphadora.
Reason for Joining the Club: Why should I not join? I love music, haha.

Why do you love music?
One of the major reasons I like music is that they help put emphasis on your mood, so to speak. Whenever you're feeling down, there's music to brighten yourself up. Need motivation? Listen to music. Bored? Music. Aside from rap, I personally like all genres of music. My most favorite, though, would have to be metal.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Axeliira
Reason for Joining the Club: Music is life. I'm not just gonna say that, music has been a life saver, a therapist, a friend. It soothes your soul and makes you feel whatever it wants you to feel. From a break up, to falling in love with your best friend, to animals, to war, to peace. There's so many songs out there touching every single feeling we feel. It's amazing to know that we have access to all of them.

Why do you love music?
Because it's an amazing thing. If you want to learn about a certain artist and listen to their music, it's like you're entering a palace. And their palace has records of their music stored and ready to be listened by their fans. I do this all the time when I discover new artists to add to my playlist.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
This sure sounds like fun, count me in! ♪

Username: Arma
Reason for Joining the Club: I might be a Martian, but I sure love music! =) I'd like to chat with other music fans to discover new tracks I might like.

Why do you love music?: What's life without music? I can't imagine spending a day without music. Especially not when I have to travel half of the day *shudders* Listening makes everything better, it can turn good days into great ones, and helps me escape reality for a bit whenever things aren't going too well.

And nice pick on the song of the week! I'm not the greatest OneRepublic fan, but this really was one of the better best tunes of 2013.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I have nothing against OneRepublic or Counting Stars, but for me this song has way too much air time haha. I'm not sure if it's an old song or not, but I'm still hearing it everywhere. I rarely listen to the radio, but I seem to hear it a lot. I personally prefer Secrets, but that's not exactly relevant lol. Not a bad song, Counting Stars, just a bit overplayed.

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Absolutely love it! Count me in. ♪

Username: Murkmire
Reason for Joining the Club: Simply because I couldn't NOT join a club about music. It's practically my blood. ;P

Why do you love music? Music is the spice of life, and it definitely is a big part of my life too. I spend most of my day listening to music as much as possible. I even know what it's like to make music. High school band, but it's still making music, and I enjoyed every moment of it. If I could, I'd go back into making music for a gaming industry.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Why do you love music? It's my escape, when I'm having a crappy day I can just listen to some music and think how crappy their life is and feel good about my life. It's a universal language and I have some good memories involving music especially the song 'Of Monsters and Men'. I normally only listen to Rap, Hip-Hop and Kpop but sometimes I listen to other genres depending on how good the song is.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Aside from a few rap music, I listen to almost everything—dance, country, classical, pop, reggae, you name it. One of my most favorites, though, would be metal. :]

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years

Such a hard choice haha. I like a little bit of everything. But my favorite of all is alternative music (rock especially). Incubus is my favorite band of all time. I'm also fond of At The Drive-In, The Gorillaz, Daft Punk, One Republic, and a ton more.

I'm also really into 80's electronic music like Soft Cell, Tears For Fears, Flock of Seagulls, and Phil Collins. I looooove Phil Collins <3

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years

It really depends on the song, itself. However, there are some artists I exclusively pay attention to. Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Voltaire (Absolutely love him... <3), Nox Arcana, Midnight Syndicate... and of course, Adrian Von Ziegler, my guy for lovely gothic tunes.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I'd like to say my taste in music is pretty eclectic. Mix of everything except country and hardcore metal. Mostly pop and alternative stuff with sprinklings of like 80s and 90s for nostalgia, and random shoegaze, dreampop and electronic.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

My musical tastes are...varied. xD I'll be obsessed with my country music such as Blake Shelton, Cole Swindell, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan, etc, but I can also get into my top 40 side and enjoy Katy Perry, OneRepublic and all that. It just depends on my mood.

Anyways guys...wanted to bring this up since I am currently OBSESSED WITH THEM: Anyone listened to Pentatonix? If not, go visit my profile and watch the profile video on there. I guarantee you that you will fall in love with them.

Back