• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ingame Team

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
This is my future in-game team, I have 5 of them and need help with one more pokemon! Please let me know! I dont have any of their final evolutions but this is after they all evolve and have the moves I want for in-game only! Once I complete in-game stuff I will be putting together an online competitive team, but not yet! Help me with my last open slot and any changes I should make! My Meowstic is lead with amulet coin for max income, will swap item when necessary! Not sure on items, but I really enjoy my rocky helmet on my ferroseed :) Here is my team at final evolutions and final movesets:

Meowstic (Psychic) @ Amulet Coin
Brave Nature (+Attack, -Speed)
Ability: Infiltrator
Move: Psychic
Move: Shadow Ball
Move: Signal Beam
Move: Thunderbolt

Charizard (Fire/Flying) @ Charizardite Y
Serious Nature (Even Statistics)
Ability: Blaze
Move: Flamethrower
Move: Focus Blast
Move: Fly
Move: Hidden Power

Greninja (Water/Dark) @ Scope Lens
Quiet Nature (+Special Attack, -Speed)
Ability: Protean
Move: Dark Pulse
Move: Surf
Move: Ice Beam
Move: Hidden Power

Hippopotas (Ground) @ Leftovers
Lonely Nature (+Attack, -Defense)
Ability: Sand Stream
Move: Earthquake
Move: Crunch
Move: Rock Slide
Move: Strength

Ferrothorn (Grass/Steel)@ Rocky Helmet
Hasty Nature (+Speed, -Defense)
Ability: Iron Barbs
Move: Iron Head
Move: Toxic
Move: Power Whip
Move: Poison Jab

With this team i have a good amount of coverage. I need suggestions for one more pokemon for my team, someone who knows team building please help me decide on this last pokemon, if you dont want to come up with moveset and held item, I can do that! This team moves are of all types, including: Psychic, Bug, Ghost, Electric, Steel, Grass, Poison, Ground, Dark, Rock, Normal, Water, Ice, Fire, Fighting, Flying and I also have two hidden powers though I am unsure what they are I hope they are decent for the pokemon they are on.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
how about aegislash and ampharos you can catch honedge in route 5 and mareep can be found in route 12 for moveset how about this
aegislash
quiet nature
shadow sneak
shadow ball
king's shield
sacred sword

ampharos@ampharosite
modest nature
thunderbolt
dragon pulse
power gem
cotton guard

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Updated! Please have a look at the original thread and let me know what I can improve and what pokémon I can use to fill my 6th gap! Thanks so much! Looking forward to any replies and any information you all can give!

Perhaps Altaria with Sing, Dream Eater, Dragon Pulse, Moonblast? With that move-pool I will have a damaging type from every type available ingame! What do you guys think?

We have:

Normal: Strength from Hippodon
Fighting: Focus Blast from Charizard
Flying: Fly from Charizard
Poison: Poison Jab from Ferrothorn
Ground: Earthquake from Hippodon
Rock: Rock Slide from Hippodon
Bug: Signal Beam from Meowstic
Ghost: Shadow Ball from Meowstic
Steel: Iton Head from Ferrothorn
Fire: Flamethrower from Charizard
Water: Surf from Greninja
Grass: Power Whip from Ferrothorn
Electric: Thunderbolt from Meowstic
Psychic: Psychic from Meowstic, Would be Dream Eater from Altaria
Ice: Ice Beam from Greninja
Dark: Dark Pulse from Greninja, Crunch from Hippodon

Dragon: Would be Dragon Pulse from Altaria
Fairy: Would be Moonblast from Altaria

Also have two hidden powers and am currently unsure of what they will end up being!

Any information or help or edits you all can think of? Really need a suggestion for my last pokemon or would that altaria be good?

Last edited:

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Decided to remove thunderbolt from meowstic, remove charizardite y from charizard to replace with a new item and pick up mareep as my last pokemon with the ampharosite to mega evolve him!

Theres my team!

Its currently like this:
Lvl 37 Charizard
Lvl 37 Greninja
Lvl 36 Meowstic
Lvl 32 Ferroseed
Lvl 30 Hippopotas
Lvl 18 Flaafy

Working on Coumarine Gym, havent started any fights inside yet!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
don't replace t-bolt from meowstic delete signal beam since psychic types are already countered with shadow ball and why would you leave meowstic against a dark type and also keep charizardite y on charizard but delete fly and hidden power for solarbeam and focus blast for greninja give him life orb or expert belt and unless it's hidden power fire replace it with u-turn for ferrothorn it's not a sweeper it's a support pokemon so delete poison jab iron head and toxic and give him leech seed stealth rock and t-wave

Ruyu

Gliscor's Biggest Fan
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
This is for INGAME purposes as stated above, not for use on a competitive set. This team hasnt failed me yet and am enjoying it, dont need competitive movesets for a non-competitive setting...

Back