• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Trading Card Game Online Thread

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
Hi guys I amde this thread so we can discuss the online version of the Trading Card Game.

first of all, I want to know why I can't trade. I try to trade with someone bt it is never possible.

It appears a window saying:

"The Server encountered an error while trying to accept the trade:
Insufficient Items to purchase this product."

Since this is only a trade I don't think I need coins to get the other cards. And I have the cards that my trade partner wants. So I don't know what's happening.

Anyone who plays this knows?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
Maybe you're trying to trade something you got in the app? As far as I'm aware, you can't trade the cards you got for free in the app.

I don't use the app, only the programm to play.

Or are you talking about the free boster packs we got on a certain day?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
That's sad, because that's the way I got my Ex card that I want to trade. :(

I now have another question, XD. My sister wants to play it too, and made a new account, but when we try to enter the system doesn't authorize the account to enter because it doesn't has a screen name. But we already put a screen name and it still doesn't authorize my siter to play.

I wanted to ask this in the offical TCGO forum but I couldn't login there too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2019
Ok, thanks for the help.

Since this is an official thread I would like to know who plays here this game. Anyone?

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I play it once and a while, it takes forever to try to set up trades though and some times the game glitches up on me so that is why I dont play it more.

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I play it every now and then. I enjoy it because i can make tons of really bad decks to play around with. Though atm i dont think i have any truly competitive decks on there.

Back