• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can you be so obsessed with that?

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Vanilla pudding. I must eat one every day, normally as a snack after school, or I will be grumpy.

Years
I wouldn't consider any of my obsessions unhealthy :c The biggest one is the collection of plushes and whenever I see one that's cute I just have to have it! And then there's also the one with Collector's/Limited edition video game packages that started developing last summer.

Manitee

bury me alive
Years
I'm obsessed with different UK coins. Did you know you can get a £5 coin over here? It's so damn cool. Then we've ordered a £20 coin too. My life is officially complete when it arrives! I'm also obsessed with rocks. I have this pretty big collection. They're just all unique and pretty, I can't help but buy them in those natural world shops!

Passion overload..

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
My obsessions change over time. Bonsai, pocket watches, Zippo lighters, guns, cooking, gardening, rocks, minerals, fossils, eating everything in even portions on both sides of my mouth, zombies, mecha, I've done it all.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I obsess over birds (especially, you ask me about a bird found in north america I will know ♥♥♥♥ about it), bad movies, gravity, and Pokemon. Also I obsessively collect stuffed animals and figures.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i have a particular obsession with gore, pain, blood, necrophilia, cannibalism, mental disorders and other surreal or horrific things. i honestly have no clue how it started or why, but im obsessed with it so much that i consume myself in it. a lot of people think it's really gross, but i adore it. its not something i would pursue in real life, however. i mostly enjoy it on a fictional basis.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
Years
About the only music I listen to is either video game music or remixes of them. My friends consider it an obsession because none of them can listen to it for very long, unlike me who could go all day.

Dinosaurs. This probably comes from me wanting to be a paleontologist, but almost anything involving dinosaurs immediately has my attention.... other than memes.

Math... well, all I'm going to say for this one is I once did pen and paper to find 5^50 and all the 5^# in between. In class. Because I was bored. And let me tell you, there's a point where calculators become worthless when doing something like this.... **** scientific notation.

Years
I have some of the weirdest loves as far as PC goes.

Iced tea: My refreshment drink of choice, I always gotta carry one everywhere I go. I'd pretty much fall for any flavor thank you.

Australian TV: Yeah, it's funny but given I'm Australian it's something you kinda expected. This would explain why some of my Tumblr posts might feel weird to your eyes but to an Australian it's essentially me staying true to my culture.

Cuties: I'm in love with loads of cute-looking stuff, whether it'd be Japanese stuff (yeah loads of cuties over there) or even cute-looking celebrities, as evidenced by some of the posts you may have seen on my Tumblr page.

And one I also had when I was younger, McDonald's Happy Meal toys. I used to collect them a lot, sometimes I even skipped the food and got it on its own. Sadly my mother got rid of them all when I like, turned 18 or something but I kept some of my most treasured ones hidden in my room.

I even used to collect those free music news papers that you find lying around and you could take one for free. Sadly I had to stop that one because my mother kept throwing them away.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
- The word "babe." I call anything I like a "babe" or "babes" if it's plural. And there are variations, like super babe, precious babe, best babe, etc. I don't know where it came from.

- Making sure the glasses at work touch. I don't know. It's like my mission in life is to make sure all the glasses are organized so that they're touching.

- Pokemon. They thought it was a phase hahahahahahaha.

- Collecting. It legitimately makes me happy and just gives me peace of mind and a sense of accomplishment, even if the collection in question isn't complete. Though having all the main Pokemon games now makes me feel pretty serene.

- Jak and Daxter. I'm just gonna accept that I'm obsessed with this series and I wish there was more to satisfy that obsession. :( Like at least merch or something...please. PLEASE. Merch in mind, I always steal my boyfriend's Krimzon Guard hoodie. I even stole it tonight! Get on my level.

- Pink...I really like pink. I only eat with the pink plate in my house...because it's the only one that's pink and it's mine. I get upset if someone else has it and I always find a way to get it back, even if they already have food on it.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
Pokemon.

I'm obsessive over organization and planning, too. If anything is out of place, it drives me crazy until I fix it. I wouldn't consider myself a clean freak, though.

Years
My little pony, as a whole, and organization. I have spent hours trying to *properly* organize everything from several thousand MTG cards to color organizing a box of crayola crayons....

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
*sings Obsessions by Marina and the Diamonds ♪*

I have a few obsessions. Though it seems with most things that I like, I obsess over it until I've run my interest into the ground so much that I'm totally burned out on it.

These are the two that have lasted the longest:

Lady Gaga. I really like her music, I love her message and am fascinated with her re-inventive and off the wall style. I've seen her in concert several times and plan to again this July. I guess to me she just seems so real with her work and I can relate to her story a lot.

Travel. Wandering. Exploring the world. This has been the most recent of my major interests. I have become so intrigued with the globe that I just want to pack a bag and set of to adventure it tomorrow. Although I haven't gotten to do much travelling beside the United States, I plan to visit South East Asia next summer, so that'll be fun (Full Moon Party anyone?).

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Music, and also likely the internet. Also, some what would say that I'm obsessed with anime or video games, but as much as I'm in the fandoms and go to cons, I don't actively sit and watch anime or play video games all that often. xD;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I don't exactly have any obsessions that I'd call "weird." I obsess over video games a lot, but so do most other people; it's actually pretty common. Same goes for TV shows, anime, music, and other things of the like, haha.

netherbooger

accidental aquanaut
Years
i guess you could say im obsessed with collecting literature. ever since i was a kid, id buy books, borrow books, forget to give em back, you name it. to the point where now i have so many books, my three huge bookshelves cant hold me all..

hi.. my name is hana and im a hoarder

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Boys: A majority of my friends have always been males. :P

Internet: I can't really go for more than a day without the 'net, seeing how all my friends are here on PC.

Berries and grape fruits: If we have them in the house, you're guaranteed that I'll eat them first. <3

Cute things: Like Hikari, I fall in love with cute little Japanese things and if I could, I'd just buy them all! One day I'll have a collection of cute plush toys, figurines and decorations. ^ ^;

Cats: Oooh, I just adore felines! From tigers to house cats, I just can't get enough. <3 I'll probably be one of those cat-lovers who lives with 50 strays. xD I also want to start a collection of Maneki Nekos, because they're just so cute! :3

My rabbit: Her name's Dolly, and I just can't cuddle her enough these days. ^ ^; She's a fluffy Netherlands Dwarf rabbit with such a docile and sweet disposition. <3

ShadowE: Is it weird for a girl to be obsessed with her boyfriend? I get sad if I miss a day without seeing him. :P

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
Years
Boys: A majority of my friends have always been males. :P

Internet: I can't really go for more than a day without the 'net, seeing how all my friends are here on PC.

Berries and grape fruits: If we have them in the house, you're guaranteed that I'll eat them first. <3

Cute things: Like Hikari, I fall in love with cute little Japanese things and if I could, I'd just buy them all! One day I'll have a collection of cute plush toys, figurines and decorations. ^ ^;

Cats: Oooh, I just adore felines! From tigers to house cats, I just can't get enough. <3 I'll probably be one of those cat-lovers who lives with 50 strays. xD I also want to start a collection of Maneki Nekos, because they're just so cute! :3

My rabbit: Her name's Dolly, and I just can't cuddle her enough these days. ^ ^; She's a fluffy Netherlands Dwarf rabbit with such a docile and sweet disposition. <3

ShadowE: Is it weird for a girl to be obsessed with her boyfriend? I get sad if I miss a day without seeing him. :P

Aha I spy another Midna fan!

So if you couldn't guess, I'm currently going through an Elsa obsession, pretty sure my friends find that weird. But I obsess over lot's of things, pokemon, bioshock, mlp, doctor who to name just a few. :)

Years
I'm like many people in that I'm obsessed with music. If I like an artist, I pretty much download every one of their songs/albums and listen to them for months.
I'm also pretty obsessed with Disney. ^MidnaMoon, the Elsa theme is awesome
And cats. Cats will be the master race one day.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I have an unstoppable obsession with Katy Perry, Jennifer Aniston, and Kate Winslet, and idc who knows about it. I would marry all three of them if I could.

Back