Noticed there was a thread for anime openings, but none for endings D: They need love too! And because I tend to favour endings more than openings So, what are your favourites? Instead of posting videos, I think me listing them would be a better option, but that's just my personal preference~
ED of Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica.
The first one that comes to mind. The feels. Someone hold me.
dw i got u
My list would definitely be (in no particular order)
- Magia (Madoka Magica)
- Just Awake (Hunter x Hunter 2011 #1)
- Secret Base (Anohana)
- Daisy (Kyoukai no Kanata)
- Monster without a Name (Psycho Pass #1)
I think that's all the endings that really stick out to me.
- Magia (Madoka Magica) [Super melodic. MUCH, MUCH better than OP. And easily best soundtrack from the OST]
- Just Awake (Hunter x Hunter 2011 #1) [was OBSESSED with it for a while lel]
- Secret Base (Anohana) [Super sweet]
- Monster without a Name (Psycho Pass #1) [This is love]
^ deze four, yes. <3; Namae no nai Kaibutsu is one of my all time faves. Apart from those, these are others that stick out to me:
- Shura (Gintama)
- Your Song (Log Horizon)
Seriously, watch this. This could serve as an OP as well. So cute and good.
- Let it all out (Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood)
- Dango Daikazoku (Clannad) [Self Explanatory]