• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.LunchboxBear

Pokébreeder
Years
Name: Ryan
Partner Pokemon: AncientPower Charizard and 5IV Shelmet
Current Topic: So my most recent accomplishments are the 5IV Shelmet, Egg Move Duskull, and the AncientPower Charizard. I just started breeding Pokemon, so not too many stories. I am enjoying it so far, though n.n I'm currently working on a 5IV Shiny Dratini for my girlfriend and the next one is a Shiny 5IV Froakie for myself

Tek

Years
If u have suggestions 4 our breeding project let me no

Starters are fun, although if we go with kalos starters I'll have to sit it out. I only have heartgold.

Spring is comin up soon (where I live anyway), so maybe we should breed a Grass type or something to commemorate?

Current topic: my favorite pokemon to breed are dragons for sure. They're so cool and strong, even though they take forever to hatch and raise.

Oh yeah, and let's see that shiny vibrava, wolf!

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
k if u don't have kalos starters then post war pokemon u want to breed then illl put next to ur name

Tek

Years
k if u don't have kalos starters then post war pokemon u want to breed then illl put next to ur name

In that case I'll go with Mudkip. It's a dual-type starter and I have one in my PC that I got from Steven, so no trading :)

Last edited:

Mr.LunchboxBear

Pokébreeder
Years
Spring is comin up soon (where I live anyway), so maybe we should breed a Grass type or something to commemorate?

I like that idea! I would prefer to breed some Pumpkaboos or Phantump, considering Ghost is my favorite type and these two are the first Grass/Ghost dual type {:3} But I'm also willing to breed any Grass type as well. I have obtained 616 different Pokemon, so my access to Pokemon is large lol I also own SoulSilver and Black 2 as well as both X and Y n.n Open to request!

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Sure we can do that after we do the kalos starters the project ends Wednesday n show wat u got but if u do t have x or y breed any starter

Tek

Years
Ok, so are we officially going with the Kalos starters rather than the Trapinch? Looks like everyone's voted.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Thanks Venitardus :D

And yep, sure tihng. I'll trade you. I already got my own shiny Protein Froakie, so no need for a 2nd one :P
I'll tell you if I hatch one^^

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Name: Zeratul

Partner Pokémon: Azumarill <3

Current topic:

Breeding projects, hmm? I'm currently trying to get an Iron Fist Male Chimchar, who is Jolly with: Thunderpunch and Fire Punch. I plan on using it for battling in the Maison etc, and I'm sure it's going to storm through it! I've also had a few shiny breeding projects, such as Mudkip and Snivy. I got both of them around 60-ish eggs! :3 ~

I can see the votes are winning on the Kalos starters! I will breed some Luxury Ball Technician Fennekin soon if that's the case ~

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Name: Zeratul

Partner Pokémon: Azumarill <3

Current topic:

Breeding projects, hmm? I'm currently trying to get an Iron Fist Male Chimchar, who is Jolly with: Thunderpunch and Fire Punch. I plan on using it for battling in the Maison etc, and I'm sure it's going to storm through it! I've also had a few shiny breeding projects, such as Mudkip and Snivy. I got both of them around 60-ish eggs! :3 ~

I can see the votes are winning on the Kalos starters! I will breed some Luxury Ball Technician Fennekin soon if that's the case ~

Welcome zeratul btw fenniken has magician not technician silly

Years
Name: Sheep
Partner Pokemon: 6IV female chespin with bulletproof and adamant nature. Also has Synthesis. Aaand my shiny Gastly with 3 perfect IVs! Whee.

Current breeding projects:
Right now I'm on the hunt for a shiny Chespin with good IVs. Am breeding with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Japanese male Mienfoo and a 31/31/31/31/31/31 female adamant Chespin. Had a lot of good breeds so far but the shiny does not want to come into my arms. 8(

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Name: Sheep
Partner Pokemon: 6IV female chespin with bulletproof and adamant nature. Also has Synthesis. Aaand my shiny Gastly with 3 perfect IVs! Whee.

Current breeding projects:
Right now I'm on the hunt for a shiny Chespin with good IVs. Am breeding with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Japanese male Mienfoo and a 31/31/31/31/31/31 female adamant Chespin. Had a lot of good breeds so far but the shiny does not want to come into my arms. 8(

Welcome!

That's just like my project, except with Froakie. I've been trying to get a shiny protean Froakie with decent IV's but no luck yet. Hope you can get that Chespin soon though.

Tek

Years
@Current topic: So I was pondering a bit on this idea of a Spring-themed breeding project. When I think of spring, I think of flowers, bunnies, and rain. Is there anything else that recalls thoughts of spring? I thought of bugs at first, but summer is when the bugs come out for real haha.

@Sheep: Hey.... You like Chespin, don't you! Lol

@Current project: I'm pretty much done, though I think I may hatch a few more just to see what I get. How is everyone coming along?

Back