• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] Diancie Mystery Gift Revealed + Event - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Diancie looks really cool,really excited for the event :)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So wait, I'm a bit confused by the event.

Has there been an official release of what the event will be and whether or not many people can get it?

No, it has only been mentioned in Corocoro and some videos. The people who have them now are hacks. With the movie coming out in July, I think, Japan will get with the movie. Everyone else will probably have to wait a few months.

However, with it already being revealed in North America, the English versions may come out in summer as well.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
<p>
So wait, I'm a bit confused by the event. </p><p> </p><p>Has there been an official release of what the event will be and whether or not many people can get it?
</p><p> that is the event in whole.</p><p>you get it via mystery gift and that's it. Once Nintendo release it ofcourse</p>

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
<p></p><p> that is the event in whole.</p><p>you get it via mystery gift and that's it. Once Nintendo release it ofcourse</p>

That's not a definite thing.. it's just the way I got the Diancie injected into the game, via Mystery Gift inject by Power Saves. However I have a strong feeling that the actual official Diancie event/capture will be in the Glittering Cave.. my theory on that is the recent Japanese Holo Caster news update which shows an image of Diancie in the Glittering Cave.

My theory on the event is there will be an update/patch to enable the triggers for some NPCs who talk about finding Diancie, etc etc.. but you end up finding Diancie instead, and then once you got Diancie and enter into a Pokemon Center, then you get that event trigger as seen in the video. I am pretty sure if I get Diancie without being inside of a Pokemon center then i go to one.. the same event will unlock, meaning that it's not Mystery Gift triggered. (i'll test this later).

anyways here's an image from the Japanese Holo Caster update:

diancie.jpg

[Breaking news!
We have received eyewitness reports that Diancie, a Pokémon considered to be mythical, has been sighted.
It was caught on this picture, though unfortunately it is a bit hard to make out.
Diancie is a Rock/Fairy type Pokémon that is as beautiful as a jewel, and which is said to create diamonds to both attack and to protect itself.
However, since no one has captured one yet, we don't have any detailed information on it.
Rich people all over the world are waiting with great interest for the day when it can finally be caught, too.]

That last line of the holo caster update too kinda makes me speculate that maybe there will be "rich" npcs around Kalos who talk about or are looking for Diancie (such as the one we see in the video I posted).

Also a new unrelated movie promotion poster :3
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
What about Volcanion and Hoopa? I assume they would be accessible too using the power save?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 17, 2016
That's not a definite thing.. it's just the way I got the Diancie injected into the game, via Mystery Gift inject by Power Saves. However I have a strong feeling that the actual official Diancie event/capture will be in the Glittering Cave.. my theory on that is the recent Japanese Holo Caster news update which shows an image of Diancie in the Glittering Cave.

My theory on the event is there will be an update/patch to enable the triggers for some NPCs who talk about finding Diancie, etc etc.. but you end up finding Diancie instead, and then once you got Diancie and enter into a Pokemon Center, then you get that event trigger as seen in the video. I am pretty sure if I get Diancie without being inside of a Pokemon center then i go to one.. the same event will unlock, meaning that it's not Mystery Gift triggered. (i'll test this later).

anyways here's an image from the Japanese Holo Caster update:

diancie.jpg

[Breaking news!
We have received eyewitness reports that Diancie, a Pokémon considered to be mythical, has been sighted.
It was caught on this picture, though unfortunately it is a bit hard to make out.
Diancie is a Rock/Fairy type Pokémon that is as beautiful as a jewel, and which is said to create diamonds to both attack and to protect itself.
However, since no one has captured one yet, we don't have any detailed information on it.
Rich people all over the world are waiting with great interest for the day when it can finally be caught, too.]

That last line of the holo caster update too kinda makes me speculate that maybe there will be "rich" npcs around Kalos who talk about or are looking for Diancie (such as the one we see in the video I posted).

This Holo Caster Update makes it seem that you will be able to catch the Diancie, but I do not think you will be able to. The reason I think you will not be able to capture it is because that picture of Diancie is NOT a WILD Diancie. If it were a wild Diancie it would have been on the other side of the screen and facing the opposite direction. Maybe a different event will allow you to capture one, but I don't think it will be this event.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
This Holo Caster Update makes it seem that you will be able to catch the Diancie, but I do not think you will be able to. The reason I think you will not be able to capture it is because that picture of Diancie is NOT a WILD Diancie. If it were a wild Diancie it would have been on the other side of the screen and facing the opposite direction. Maybe a different event will allow you to capture one, but I don't think it will be this event.

The camera moves about a lot during battles, so I don't see why this can't be a wild Diancie. Plus the image may simply have been inverted so that it's facing towards the newsreader, to make it look better.

Last edited:

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
What about Volcanion and Hoopa? I assume they would be accessible too using the power save?

Not as of yet.

If you want my theory on Diancie.. I think we will get Diancie by the mutation of a Carbink.. how? Either a future unlockable area? maybe a new cave/tunnel will open up in the Glittering Cave (Maybe behind the 2nd Mine Cart or maybe at the end's southern wall)?

Or what I really think: Maybe you need to give Carbink a special item. What Item? My guess is the yet to be released "Fairy Gem". When used normally (held by a pokemon) it will boost the power of a Fairy move by 30% one time or whatever it is in battle.

But maybe it will have a secondary use.. similar to a Evolutionary stone, where if you select the Fairy Gem within your bag and if you by chance have a Carbink in your party it will show "ABLE" under it's name, much like an evolutionary stone..

Also I think this explains something else.. Gamefreak has officially revealed that one of Diancie's moves will be "Power Gem", even the promotional pictures show Diancie using it... however I have discovered that Diancie, unlike Carbink, does not learn Power Gem by leveling up and cannot learn it from the Move Reminder, the Move Tutors (in Snowbelle City & Route 22, etc), nor any other method I can find in game.. Also it can't breed with anything (not even with Ditto or Carbink), so that's out of the question... So unless Gamefreak turns Power Gem into a TM, which is unlikely, maybe this is the solution: If your Carbink knows Power Gem (which it learns by Leveling Up) and then it "mutates" into Diancie, it will retain Power Gem.

Here's the official reveal of Diancie using Power Gem:

Power_Gem.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 23, 2016
Also I think this explains something else.. Gamefreak has officially revealed that one of Diancie's moves will be "Power Gem", even the promotional pictures show Diancie using it... however I have discovered that Diancie, unlike Carbink, does not learn Power Gem by leveling up and cannot learn it from the Move Reminder, the Move Tutors (in Snowbelle City & Route 22, etc), nor any other method I can find in game.. Also it can't breed with anything (not even with Ditto or Carbink), so that's out of the question... So unless Gamefreak turns Power Gem into a TM, which is unlikely, maybe this is the solution: If your Carbink knows Power Gem (which it learns by Leveling Up) and then it "mutates" into Diancie, it will retain Power Gem.

Power Gem might be an Event Move. After all, that Mystery Gift hack was only a way of putting Diancie in the game, the official Event Diancie isn't necessarily exactly the same.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Power Gem might be an Event Move. After all, that Mystery Gift hack was only a way of putting Diancie in the game, the official Event Diancie isn't necessarily exactly the same.

seems kinda strange that a totally random move like Power Gem with an average base power would be an event-only move o0' if anything was to be event-only, probably would be it's more powerful moves (in the 100-200 range) or moves stolen from other legendaries... kinda like the legendaries in the past who had event-only moves such as victini with fusion bolt/glaciate/fusion flare, or rayquaza with v-create, or heatran with eruption, or mewtwo with self-destruct..

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
There was a Victini event with Glaciate? I only remember one having V-create, Victini's other signature move, and the two fusion moves.

Anyways I hope that Diancie has an event...I miss the events of Gen IV (and back) where one could capture the legends...

Btw does anyone notice Jiranchi and Diancie are similar in that they appear in the first movies of their generations, are duel type, and have relations with crystals?

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
AZ Floette eternal flower code is out lol.

yep yep got a new thread up here on PC ( http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320461 ) and videos on Youtube :D!

However I am more excited that there's O-Power unlocks.. we finally have access to 8 minute and maxed out O-Powers. I wonder how much Emma's NPC pays now with O-Power Prize Money level S mixed with amulet coin and Happy Hour.. I'll need to test it out xD! O-Power Level 3 was about 130,000.. so now need to try out the even higher level xD!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 15, 2014
Raven, do you have any extra Diancie? It seems you get them pretty easy. Would love to trade for one. I know you hack and can get almost anything already, but got a lot of shiny legends plus every legendary. Friend Code: 5386-8579-7446

Thank you

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
Raven, do you have any extra Diancie? It seems you get them pretty easy. Would love to trade for one. I know you hack and can get almost anything already, but got a lot of shiny legends plus every legendary. Friend Code: 5386-8579-7446

Thank you

Shiny Xerneas, Shiny Yveltal, Shiny Zygarde, Diancie, AZ's Floette, the Latiosite & Latiasite megastones cannot be traded.

They are all trade blocked serverside.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back