• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Genesis Tournament

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Their is 5 per group and Krystia has defeated 4 in the group bit including himself :-)

They'e saying Krystia's 4-1 record means 5 total battles when there should only be 4.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Oh yeah crap sorry guys I forgot you had a minus 1 loss lol my bad ill fix it when I get home from work.

Sorry for any inconveince :-)

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
I won my battle with metricus. I'll send the battle vid to thebest as proof shortly.

psychomew2

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
For the moment perhaps. I'm trying not to let it go to my head in order to avoid making a dumb mistake in a state of overconfidence.
Though I will say I wish my streak in this tourny could also apply to the battle maison. Freaking rotation battle maison head with her freaking Terrakion....

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I battled LegendaryChina, and I won.

thebest, if you need the Battle Video, you tell me.

Metricus

The Sympathetic Freaker
Years
I'm still waiting to hear from Nobie and MariomanH, but right now I don't think it matters since I've already lost twice.

Years
I'm still waiting to hear from Nobie and MariomanH, but right now I don't think it matters since I've already lost twice.

I think it still matters because it's the first four players of each group. So whoever have 4 loses will not pass to the next round. I believe that's the case. Therefore, if you have at least one win. You might pass, yet if all 3 of you have a 1/3 I am not sure how the best will separately that

psychomew2

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014

I can't do much of anything until nobie is available either. He's the only one I have yet to play against at this point. It seems that group b is at a bit of a standstill atm.

psychomew2

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 5, 2014
my condition hasn't changed since my most recent post thebest, I still can't do anything until nobie is available. I'm stuck waiting atm.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I think I've battled everyone in my group except Rogoku...which makes me wonder why on the OP it says my record is 3/1 when I've only had 3 battles:

1) vs FrznFanta (win)
2)vs LegendaryChina (win)
3) vs Flushed (lose)

Or am I forgetting something?

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
Years
Hey ok you have made 4 battles and you have won 3 out if 4 so the amount of battles you need to is 4 but you have one lose thats still ok as long ascots more than 2 battles won in total you have 4 battles completed

Metricus

The Sympathetic Freaker
Years
I'm still where I was at my last post. I've lost to Krystia and Psychomew2, and I'm still waiting to here from Nobie and MariomanH.

Years
I'm sorry, but this is really disorganized. I would recommend those who has battle and are still coming back to PC. Go to the next round. The best, need to put a deadline, if this keep going like this no one will be able to fight. I know everyone has a life, but we also need to have our stuff done

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Let's just tally up how many people are left/active/willing to battle and do like single elimination from there, and in case anyone cares about W/L records, just use them to make the matchups, like seeding in any other tournament.

Back