• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Enforcers

Ranx

Baadshah :P
Years
POKEMON ENFORCERS

Description : The hack will start in a new region a totally new story (the starting is same when we get
our starter pokemon, I will change the start too if I am able to or someone helps me out). Any ways .. the gym leaders are replaced by HORNMINS (like admins ya know). There is no pokemon champ but an ENFORCER .. the elite four are Wingmins.

Story : This not the dimension where pokemons help us or live friendly with us. They attack us
and Destroy our society's. So the Enforcers were built and divided into three.
The Wings-who are out risking their lives to make discoveries and recover ground.
The Horns-Who regulate the society.
The Fortresses- Who protects the society.

One day,a wild legend pushed through the defenses,destroyed many homes and killed
thousands,now,the player,swears vengeance for his family(All of his family. died except
his dad who has gone missing in a Wing expedition.)He went through hell and a lot of
hardships to be one of the trainees with his Pokemon.

Features - Your pokemons will be able to evolve into megas (but they wont change back to normal)
or you could catch megas in certain event.
Travel to Kanto region .
Hoenn Region starters .
New tilesets and new buildings .

Progress- Not much of a progress .. i have just started :D

Credits - I will give em out when i have finished :D

Screenshots -
Viridian_City_1388856414751.png
Viridian_City_1388856480055.png
Viridian_City_1388856530269.png
Viridian_City_1388856537079.png
Viridian_City_1388856558123.png
Viridian_City_1388856591436.png
Viridian_City_1388856591436.png
Viridian_City_1388856630939.png
Viridian_City_1388856718002.png

Well seriously i will need help or it will take time :P if you are interested or something .. please PM or VM .. or you can reply to the post ...

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Wow this hack looks impressive :D i love the screenies ! btw can i be a beta tester and yay first post !

pokefancore

Asura, God of Madness
Years
let me guess.. your a fan of attack on titan/shingeki no kyojin?? XD
this is awesome i'm going to look forward to this

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
This hack looks very interesting, even though I'm not interested in the Mega Evolutions.

What about adding Pokemon from later generations? Maybe 4th gen evolutions like Tangrowth, Gliscor, Yanmega, and Magnezone?

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Not much to say about this hack because the description is not enough.
Nice tiles though, did you inserted it or is it from a rom base? I'll wait for more.

Ranx

Years
Umm I exported some from rom base and then imported ...
other tiles inserted by me .. I will give credits to everyone later :)

Years
Based on what I saw on your first post, your mapping and block editing requires a lot of work. Since mapping is a skill that requires lots of practice, I will start on your block editing first.

From what I can see, your variety of tiles are at a lack. Inserting floor tiles with different styles and later on placing them throughout the map will be more favourable. Your house tiles have no outline, which some might find nice, but I feel makes the house look incomplete. And as for your trees, why are some of their sides gone?

On the part of mapping, you have a lot to work on, but I believe, with enough practice, you'll eventually get it. Placing a lake in the middle of nowhere is a no no, especially if the lake serves no specific purposes. Your maps lack natural decors, such as flowers and as I have said, floor tiles with different styles. Placing a signboard and a tree near one of those ledges will act as an obstruction for people who are just travelling past. Try not to place them together.

As for the rest, the story seems rather unique, but MAKE it unique. Often times, if you do not have the capabilities to enact the stories that you tell, especially when developing a game, you won't find success. I wish you good luck on this project of yours, whether you're still working on it or on something else.

Ranx

Years
I am still working on this
just slowed down by exams

Thanks for the advice on mapping ... i will try to make better maps :D

Not all megas will be there ..

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
One thing I've noticed instantly is that your maps seem empty. Fill them up with tiles; trees, fences, flowers, rocks, or whatever you could get your hands on. By doing this, I'm sure they'll look ten-times better. Also, your pallets look a little vivid. Perhaps de-saturate them a bit? Take your time, though; no need to rush. :] Anyway, I'm really liking your ideas here, so definitely continue! I'd love to try a beta version at some point.

Back