Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old February 23rd, 2014 (11:16 AM).
Dovahkiin

Nature: Lonely
    Name: Sebastian Bourne
    Nickname: Seb
    Sex: Male
    Dorm: Riakou

Appearance: (See attachments for clothing and physical appearance) Seb stands 5’10 and weighs 140 pounds.

Personality: Sebastian loves Pokémon battling. He may not be very good at it but hey, that’s why he’s at the Academy. Even with Sebastian’s ditsy partner Chimecho who has next to no drive for battling, he still loves it. Seb is a very quiet and too himself. Growing up with his only friends being his Chimecho and his grandparents, Seb doesn’t really know what having friends is like. You could say he has a hard time relating to people since his parents don’t pay much attention to him. Despite this, he isn’t shy. He just doesn’t really speak unless he is spoken to. He doesn’t really open up to people unless you are close to him. Really, the only person he spends time with isn’t even a person, it’s his trusted partner Chimecho. All and all, Seb is just a good kid with a big heart who wants to learn how to become a good Pokémon trainer and maybe make a couple good friends.

History: Sebastian Bourne was born in Mauville City, Hoenn to Pokémon paleontologists Heath and Janice Bourne. Sebastian, or Seb as he likes to be called, was sort of a forgotten child. His parents were so caught up in their work that half the time they forgot they even had a son. As a result, Seb spent a lot of time with his grandparents who lived in Verdanturf Town just a short distance away. Seb grew increasingly close to his grandparents who showered him with the affection he craved from his own parents. There were times where Seb’s parents would be gone for weeks or months at a time on an expedition and forget to tell Seb that they were going somewhere. There was one time where his parents went on a year and a half expedition to find a lost relic in Unova and they forgot to tell anyone. Seb was left home alone for three days before Seb’s grandfather checked up on him and realized Seb’s parents were gone. None the less, Seb loves them anyway. But at this point, it’s only because they are his parents.

Because Seb’s parents were gone a lot. Seb spent a lot of time with his grandparents who lived in Verdanturf Town. Seb looked at them as if they were his real parents. For the lack of affection Seb got from his own parents, his grandparents made up for it. Seb’s parents didn’t know much of what he was up to when he was with his grandparents. Which is good because most of it they would not have approved of. His grandparents did a lot of things his parents wouldn’t do or wouldn’t let him do, including letting him get a Pokémon.

Seb’s grandparents are friends with the day-care couple in between Verdanturf Town and Mauville City. As payment for a delivery Seb’s grandfather did for the Day-Care Man, he was given an egg. Seb’s grandfather, being too old to care for a Pokémon egg, gave it to Seb for a birthday present. Seb was devoted to the egg and cared for it every hour of the day. When the egg hatched, out popped what is now Seb’s best friend, a Chingling. Finally, Seb had a friend other than his grandparents. The only issue was, he had to hide Chingling from his parents. So Seb’s grandfather agreed to keep Chingling at their house whenever Seb was in Mauville with his parents. But Seb was rarely home by then, so he got to spend a lot of time with his new friend. So much time that one night when they were playing in the flower fields, Chingling evolved into a Chimecho.

Now the question stands, how did Seb get into the Pokémon Trainer Academy? Well, that’s easy to answer. Seb’s parents had set out on a three year expedition in the Kanto region. Seb’s grandparents were tasked to take care of him but they sensed how Verdanturf was getting to dull for the young Seb to thrive and enjoy himself. Seb’s grandmother caught wind of a Pokémon Trainer Academy that was accepting new students. She quickly pitched the idea to her grandson who willing accepted the offer to attend. It had been Seb’s dream to be a Pokémon trainer since he watched the Pokémon World Cup when he was younger. His parents never would have allowed it, but they were on a three year expedition and didn’t need to find out. So Seb took both of the examinations for admittance into the Academy. On his battle exam, Chimecho grew distracted and thus Seb failed the exam. On the written exam, Seb didn’t know a lot of the answers and had failed with only a 49%. The Academy declined him as a student. But after his grandmother explained that the boy’s parents were gone and Seb was a very lonely boy trying to find his place, they accepted him into the Academy.

Pokémon

Chimecho Lv. 10
    Personality: Chimecho is a very happy-go-lucky Pokémon who is never in a bad mood. She is always there to cheer up Seb when he’s upset because she cares a great deal for him. Chimecho doesn’t quite care for battling, but for the world around her. She loves nature, people, well, she loves everything. However because of this, she becomes distracted when battling because she becomes too busy admiring the opponents move, the flowers, the sun or even the thought of battling.
    Moves: Calm Mind, Hidden Power, Recover, Wrap, Attract, Protect
    Old February 23rd, 2014 (7:02 PM).
    I like American Dad

Nature: Modest
      Okay, how far into this RP day are we?
      Old February 25th, 2014 (3:18 AM).
      Queen of Magical Girls

Nature: Quirky
      @The1mm0rt41One: Hmm... I feel like I know very little about your character's history in spite of how much you wrote. I think I'm going to let that slide, though... You're accepted! I hope you enjoy your new character. I look forward to seeing what you have planned for him.

@Dadice: The length of IC days isn't particularly consistent and tends to last a long time. We've still got quite a ways to go for this one. I'd estimate it's not even quite half way over. Maybe close to it though.

It's been a long time since we crossed paths over space-time~
      Old February 25th, 2014 (5:13 AM).
      Dovahkiin

Thanks for accepting Yellow :)

How far are we in the IC day?
        Old February 27th, 2014 (4:19 PM).
        Queen of Magical Girls

@The1mm0rt41One: As I totally just finished with Dadice, the length of IC days isn't particularly consistent and tends to last a long time. We've still got quite a ways to go for this one. I'd estimate it's not even quite half way over. Maybe close to it though. :P

Old March 1st, 2014 (9:36 AM).
        Dovahkiin

Okay thanks Yellow. If anyone is looking for someone to RP with. Seb's Chimecho just ran off towards the campus buildings and he's frantically trying to catch up.
          Old March 8th, 2014 (6:02 AM).
          The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

Nature: Serious
            Well, seems like I've missed a lot...

Pokemon: Squirts the Wartortle: level 35
            Fang the Golbat: level 36
            Porkchop the Primeape: level 32
            Powder the Swinub: Level 16
            Old March 8th, 2014 (2:52 PM).
            Queen of Magical Girls

@pokefan9900: Verily! Where'd ya vanish off to? =o

@Everyone: Can I get a status check? I'm working on a joint post right now but am wondering where others are and how they're feeling. If you're not feeling u to posting that's a thing we can work on fixing!

Old March 8th, 2014 (3:07 PM).
            A mad mind... hehe

I'm here! :3 And I also have cookies cause cookies are awesome.
              Old March 8th, 2014 (3:50 PM).
              Lonely Planet Boy

I might be posting within the next few days, more issues at work keep on stabbing my muse D: I'm also unsure of where I should send Alice to. Any suggestions?

Name: Creamer
                Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
                Old March 8th, 2014 (9:19 PM).
                The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

@Yellow Eh, ya know, just entered high school, got like 3 other sites I'm not only working at one I'm managing a main thing, another I'm the main guy, or close to it, and another I created, so been very busy as I like to put it. Gonna have trouble umping right back in, glad I was missed, though!

Pokemon: Squirts the Wartortle: level 35
                  Fang the Golbat: level 36
                  Porkchop the Primeape: level 32
                  Powder the Swinub: Level 16
                  Old March 10th, 2014 (4:01 AM).
                  Queen of Magical Girls

@Brainstorm: Plot plot plot!~ If you feel the need to shove your character into another group there's nothing quite like a conflict or a threat to drive them there. Wild pokemon, rocket spies, school bullies...

One lousy battle could have them running straight into an unexpected new ally.

@pokefan9900: Hmmm... Well, if I can help make it easier let me know!

Old March 10th, 2014 (4:01 PM).
                  Lonely Planet Boy

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
                    @Brainstorm: Plot plot plot!~ If you feel the need to shove your character into another group there's nothing quite like a conflict or a threat to drive them there. Wild pokemon, rocket spies, school bullies...

One lousy battle could have them running straight into an unexpected new ally.
                    She's currently in bed after having passed out during the raid, but I think I may be able to shove her someone's way someway, someday soon. My schedule this week got very busy with college starting on Wednesday.

Perhaps somebody that's still in the Pokémon Center?

Old March 10th, 2014 (9:02 PM). Edited March 24th, 2014 by MurkMire.
                    Toxic Terror

Nature: Naughty
                    Name: Mauve Banzett

Nickname: N/A

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: Mauve Banzett also wears a pair of black rings, one on each middle finger.

This image was made possible by Joy-Ling of DeviantArt.

Personality: Mauve, having grown up with only his mother, would seem to appear that he doesn't have many social skills. In actuality, he can be quite sociable, but only when he wants to be. But, when it comes to his Pokemon, he treats each and every one of them with love and care. Especially his first two Pokemon, Venin and Toxy. His Seviper and Cascoon, respectively. He is very education oriented, and loves to show off his Pokemon. Mauve enjoys a good battle, and will become quite the adversary if provoked. He's very confident in his abilities, and can be a bit silly at times.

Though a big flaw of his is not only a disdain for Zangoose, but also for Fire-type Pokemon, due to his reluctance towards "fiery" natured individuals. He is actually quite knowledgeable of Pokemon, and not a bad battler. Mauve wants to become a top coordinator, as he will always want to do battle in style. His love of artistic moves, and the beauty of Pokemon is something he never tires of. He will never back down from a fight if provoked enough times, despite any failure. He never gives up, regardless of any failure or mistakes made. Mauve also has a passion for battling, the drive of the battle helps him and his Pokemon become closer, along with the quality time he spends with them.

History: Having grown up in the beautiful city of Lumiose of the Kalos region, Mauve was born into a world of beauty and partnership between people and Pokemon. His mother, Sevreen Banzett, gave birth to him a few years after she retired from a successful career in Pokemon Coordinating. She had fallen in love with a fellow Coordinator, and the two were very fierce adversaries at the time, before they began dating.

But, after three months of Sevreen's pregnancy with Mauve, his father had left without a word. So, she had to pull all of her resources together when moving to the Kalos region. She wanted to raise him in an environment of art and beauty, when the world itself doesn't seem to have a similar view.

Mauve was raised in a strictly homeschooled environment up until she sent him to the PTA, to develop better social skills. During the fifteen years of homeschooling, she had shown her son as much love and compassion as possible while delivering a strict schedule in his learning years. She bought a complete set of encyclopedia regarding Pokemon. History, typing, attacks, and so on and so forth.

During the age of ten, she had allowed him to make the choice of going on a Pokemon journey of his own, or to continue his homeschooling. Of course, Mauve wanting to further his education, chose to stay. That's when Sevreen decided to give him his first Pokemon, a Pokemon that she knew her son was very interested in.

On his eleventh birthday, she had given Mauve a Seviper, and Mauve was overjoyed. Most children would be frightened by such a Pokemon, but this Seviper also felt ecstatic about having a trainer that loved him. The two became an inseparable team, as he trained with Venin vigorously.

During that month of training, he had come across a lone Wurmple, in Route 14. It was being bullied by a Carnivine. When trying to stop it with Venin, he succeeded in drawing the Carnivine's attention, but that Wurmple wasn't happy with Mauve stepping in. She tackled the Carnivine, then unleashed a flurry of Poison Sting. That had helped to get rid of the Bug Catcher Pokemon, but the Wurmple was gravely hurt.

Mauve rushed her to a Pokemon center, despite her vicious resistance. After she was healed, Nurse Joy informed him that Wurmple weren't native to Route 14, but had heard of a trainer abandoning a Pokemon there that bullied other Pokemon. Hearing this, Mauve tried his best to show Wurmple his love and care. When she saw that, despite her hateful attitude, he still stood by her side and never gave up on her. She eventually grew close to Mauve, and wanted to join him. She had evolved into a Cascoon shortly afterwards, which is when Mauve dubbed her, "Toxy."

While Mauve and his Pokemon were learning and training, Sevreen had realized he needed a new environment to learn and grow from other kids around his age. She had signed him up for PTA, in the hopes he could grow even farther, and faster than where he is now. Of course, he accepted any choice his mother thought of for him. Before he was sent off, his mother had gifted Mauve one last Pokemon, a happy Maractus that could dance the night away. Of course, she was welcomed into Mauve's team warmly.

Pokémon:
                    Species: Seviper
                    Nickname: Venin
                    Personality: A loyal Pokemon to Mauve, and a fierce battler. He also shares his trainer's passion for battling, and a very serious fighter.
                    Lvl: 27
                    Moves: Poison Fang, Poison Tail, Wrap, Dark Pulse, Glare, Venoshock

Species: Cascoon
                    Nickname: Toxy
                    Personality: A very loving Pokemon, she is constantly babied by her trainer, thus her not wanting to ever be in her Pokeball. Though she understands Venin is his first, and his partner, she is like a sister to Venin.
                    Lvl: 9
                    Moves: Poison Sting, Tackle, Harden, String Shot

Species: Maractus
                    Nickname: Mira
                    Personality: Very happy and outgoing, she enjoys dancing, and tries her best to cheer up her trainer or her fellow Pokemon when down. She can be a tough cookie, though, as she is quite a battler.
                    Lvl: 24
                    Moves: Cotton Guard, Sweet Scent, Pin Missile, Needle Arm, Cotton Spore
                    Old March 12th, 2014 (1:46 AM).
                    Queen of Magical Girls

@Murkmire: Can I just say that I peaked at your character's appearance, took one look that hairdo and immediately wondered if you took inspiration from the Super Nerd class?

Also, you're totally accepted. I definitely picture him not getting along all that well with Valorie.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. >.o

Old March 12th, 2014 (8:52 AM).
                    Toxic Terror

Nature: Naughty
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post
                    @Murkmire: Can I just say that I peaked at your character's appearance, took one look that hairdo and immediately wondered if you took inspiration from the Super Nerd class?

Also, you're totally accepted. I definitely picture him not getting along all that well with Valorie.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. >.o
                    Lol, no. I like the hairstyle. ;P

Also, YES. Glad to be here.
                    Old March 12th, 2014 (10:31 AM).

Nature: Careful
                      Welcome to PTA! Looking forward to roleplaying with you in the future.
                      Old March 13th, 2014 (11:29 AM). Edited March 13th, 2014 by GastlyGibus.
                      I can't hear ya, ya talkin' to me?

Nature: Naive
                        Looks fun. Why not?

Here's what I came up with:
                        Spoiler:
                        Name: Samantha Lee

Sex: Female

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Samantha is a petite young woman with tanned skin. She is shorter than average, standing at 5’0” with long brown hair that is usually tied up in a ponytail. Her normal apparel is very casual, as she doesn’t care much for personal appearances. She usually wears a brightly-colored tank-top with ankle-jeans and a pair of sandals.

Personality:
                        Samantha is headstrong, brave, and maybe a little crazy. Although she is friendly and upbeat, she can be serious when she puts her mind to it. Growing up as an only child, Samantha had to go out and make friends herself. Because of this, she is independant and strong-willed.

She always puts on a brave face in front of people, whether she actually is being courageous or not. She’ll never make her fears known publicly, though in private she can be rattled if things begin to head south. She draws strength from her friends, gaining a sort of confidence when in the company of others.

Because of her strict upbringing, now that she is free from the influence of her parents she can tend to be somewhat rebellious, which stems from her independent attitude. She never truly “acts out” in the sense of drawing attention to herself, but she has the spirit of a daredevil underneath her “proper” outside appearance.

History:
                        Samantha grew up in Fortree city, Hoenn. An only child, Samantha’s parents were very protective of her. They were among the upper-class, but Samantha’s parents were a bit on the strict side. She was to go to school like a normal child, graduate, and get a normal job. No wild Pokemon journeys or any nonsense of the sort. They had their pet Kecleon, and that was it. Though she thought the idea of a Pokemon journey would be exciting, she respected her parents wishes for the most part.

Growing up, Samantha made many friends with the children her age. One day, when she was 12 years old, her friends had heard a rumor of a haunted house located deep within the forests to the east of Fortree. The rumors said the house was abandoned, and that an angry spirit guarded the vicinity. Being young and naive, the kids dared Samantha to go, and Samantha, whether out of bravery, insanity, or both, eagerly accepted the challenge.

The dare was simple: find the house and spend the night inside. Easy enough, Samantha assumed. Gathering her camping supplies, she made her way to the house in question. After some wandering, she managed to locate the rickety old shelter.

For the first few hours, it was rather uneventful. Samantha was beginning to wonder if the house was really haunted or if her friends were just being stupid. She set up her sleeping bag, as it was getting late, and drifted off to sleep. Around midnight, a sudden sound startled her awake. She curiously looked around, calling out to the air for whoever it was to identify themselves, though it was in vain. Just as she rested her head on her pillow, the sound came again, louder than before. It sounded like a lock turning! She jumped up, running over to the front door of the house and frantically trying to open it, but to no avail. Turning around, she was badly startled by a large, imposing shadowy figure, easily taller than her, standing a ways back as it stared at her with a single, glowing red eye. It began to growl as her, terror gripping the girl as she stood with her back against the door.

Her heart began to race. “This is how I die” she thought, sure that the creature was going to do her in. However, for a brief moment, she felt her courage rising - or was it desperation? - and she clenched her fists as she took a step forward.

“I’m not afraid of you!” she shouted at the beast. She was lying through her teeth, but she figured if this monster was going to kill her, she would at least die with some dignity. The monster paused, looking at her quizzically with it’s single eye. She took another step forward, staring at the creature defiantly as she declared her statement again. Surprisingly, the monster began to back away some, seeming to even shrink in size. Samantha took another step forward, issuing her challenge a third time, and the monster vanished; in it’s place hovered a small gray Pokemon, a Duskull.

Her fear subsided for the time being, Samantha slowly approached the creature, before it disappeared in front of her. She was momentarily confused, until the Duskull reappeared behind her with a “Rah!” Startled, Samantha fell to the ground as the Duskull giggled at her reaction. In one quick motion, Samantha jumped up to her feet, shouting back at the Duskull.

“ROAR!” The Duskull backed away in surprise, before laughing again and vanishing from sight. The two began to play together, each trying to outdo the other in their little scaring contest. They became fast friends, and Samantha found little difficulty in completing her challenge of spending the night in the old house.

Over the months, Samantha began to visit the house more and more often. First it was weekly, and soon it became daily. She eventually brought her friends along too, the old home becoming a sort of clubhouse for them, with Duskull as their mascot.

A few months later, Samantha was now 13 years old. She had spent the after-school hours playing with her friends at the old house, which was standard procedure by now. After her friends were done and had left for the day, Samantha began to pack up and leave as well. As she began to exit the house, she noticed that Duskull was following her outside, which was not normal. She kindly explained that he couldn’t come home with her, and began to leave again, the Duskull ignoring her words and trailing her again.

“No, you can’t come home with me, my parents would kill me if you came home with me,” she explained, trying to shoo the ghost-type away. After numerous failed attempts to persuade the Pokemon, Samantha gave up. She didn’t know what she was going to do. There was no way her parents would allow her to bring a Pokemon home. They’d say that he was too much responsibility, they couldn’t keep him. They’d probably accuse her of wanting to go off on a journey, and as much as she wanted to do that…

Samantha thought for a moment. It was a longshot, and it probably wouldn’t work, but it didn’t seem like she had a choice. Returning home with Duskull in tow, she confronted her parents. She asked them - practically begging them - to let her go on journey. She had managed to befriend a Pokemon, and she swore that she’d do her best. She’d call everyday, she’d be extra careful, she would even run straight home if things got too dangerous. She made all sorts of promises (some she didn’t intend to keep) in the hopes of convincing them to let her go. After some consideration, her parents conceded to her wishes - on one condition.

Because of Samantha’s inexperience in training and battling, her parents wanted her to go to a trainer’s school in order to learn more before embarking on any kind of journey. Samantha readily agreed. She applied for the Pokemon Trainer Academy, just barely managing to pass due to her limited knowledge of battling and training. Despite her marginal knowledge, she was determined to show that she had what it takes. With her new partner Duskull, whom she nicknamed Sid, she said her goodbyes to her family and friends, ready and eager to start a new chapter in her life.

Pokémon:

Species: Duskull
                        Nickname: Sid
                        Personality: Sid is extremely mischievous and sneaky. He loves to startle unaware people by phasing out of surfaces in front of them, or stalking them until they turn around and notice his presence. The greater their reaction, the more Sid laughs, much to the chagrin of Samantha.

Sid is fiercely over-protective of Samantha, despite her insistence against it. He attempts to “protect” her against anybody who comes close, much to her dismay. When not in his Pokeball, Sid silently hovers behind Samantha, looking over her shoulder.

Level: 20
                        Moves: Night Shade, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Haze.

If there are any issues, just let me know and I'll correct them.

And I tried to rock on with him, but I slowly became bored
                        Could that man on stage with everything somehow need some more?"

Old March 13th, 2014 (12:04 PM).
                        Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
                          Man, I've been away for too long. I want to bring Shawn back into the fold, but I'm not sure where to start. Any ideas?

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
                          Old March 13th, 2014 (12:51 PM).
                          Lonely Planet Boy

I'm sad to announce that I'm gonna be on hiatus. Alice will be visited and temporarily taken away from the academy while I'm gone. Life has been giving me a whole lotta lemons and it's getting to be too much for me to handle. So, when I'm able to sort things out, I should return.

Old March 14th, 2014 (4:05 PM).
                            Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
                            @GhastlyGibus: Love the history you made for your character! Consider yourself accepted! Sorry for taking so long. The SU came up at a bad time for Yellow. Looking forward to RPing with ya.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
                            Dynamo, Rosellia, Male Level: 15
                            Moves: Spikes, Stun Spore, Power Whip, Sludge Bomb, Growth

Buster, Marill, Male Level: 11
                            Moves: Aqua Jet, Water Gun, Belly Drum, Tail Whip, Tickle

Knox, Sandygast, Female Level 10
                            Moves: Absorb, Astronish, Sand Attack, Destiny Bond, Ancient Power
                            Old March 14th, 2014 (4:59 PM).
                            I can't hear ya, ya talkin' to me?

Nature: Naive
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Megaman765 View Post
                              @GhastlyGibus: Love the history you made for your character! Consider yourself accepted! Sorry for taking so long. The SU came up at a bad time for Yellow. Looking forward to RPing with ya.
                              Many thanks, Megaman765! A question, if I may.

I've read over the info on the first post, and I'm wondering, how far into the current day is the RP? I'd like to read some before I get started, just to get a feel of where things are now. Is there a particular post I should read from, or should I just jump right in?

And I tried to rock on with him, but I slowly became bored
                              Could that man on stage with everything somehow need some more?"

Old March 14th, 2014 (5:32 PM).

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by GastlyGibus View Post
                              Many thanks, Megaman765! A question, if I may.

I've read over the info on the first post, and I'm wondering, how far into the current day is the RP? I'd like to read some before I get started, just to get a feel of where things are now. Is there a particular post I should read from, or should I just jump right in?
                              We're about over halfway through the day at the moment. Various students just took place in a raid on a Team Rocket base that was within the island and thus, various students were turned into Pokemon. Right now, everyone is trying to figure out how to reverse the effects.

And nothing wrong with jumping right on in. There's so many posts that its hard to suggest where to start. XD Your character is bound to get caught up just by playing around

Old March 15th, 2014 (3:28 PM).
                              A Little Wooly Piece of Steam

Nature: Jolly
                              Hey everyone, I used to post in here but got pretty overwhelmed with college work last year. But thankfully this year I'm staying on top of my college well nicely which leaves me with plenty time to hang out here on PC.

So I'd like to return to PTA but I'm just wondering do you guys want me to resubmit my SU or should I start fresh again? Personally I'd like to continue were I left off but of course that's up to you guys to decide. :D
                              Old March 17th, 2014 (4:41 PM).

Anyone is free to rejoin back in and theres no problem continuing from where you were. So much happens in PTA it could just be assumed you were studying or something :p

But yeah go ahead and resubmit your SU if you'd like.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply