• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SPOILER] AZ's Floette Video Reveal - Pokemon X&Y Leak.

Xerneas_X

Raven
Years
However if they do do a prequel it's kind of sad as already know that Zygarde will lose it's power in a few years :(. Hopefully they'll do an update to XY so it'll regain it there...

If they do a third version they could go with an alternate ending in which AZ dies in order to stop the machine which he created, and in the end tells us to find his Floatte (or if he found it earlier) and take good care of his dear friend...I think I may actually cry tears if they do that...

I still believe that Floette will be a non-game event giveaway.. much like the numerous wi-fi event giveaways during black/white and black/white 2.. no in-game story, no special unlocks, nothing.. just one day GameFreak will announce that they will have a wi-fi event to get AZ's Floette and the alternate Vivillon patterns and that's it.

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
Years
I'm actually more excited about AZ's Floette than I am about any of the unreleased legendaries, so I'm going to wait very patiently until its event is finally released. Mindlessly spamming Light of Ruin on everything - no matter what type they are - is going to be way too fun!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I still believe that Floette will be a non-game event giveaway.. much like the numerous wi-fi event giveaways during black/white and black/white 2.. no in-game story, no special unlocks, nothing.. just one day GameFreak will announce that they will have a wi-fi event to get AZ's Floette and the alternate Vivillon patterns and that's it.
I would bet on Floette being released with a movie about AZ. One of the Vivillon will probably be something like a VGC event.

Back