Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old March 9th, 2014 (12:07 AM).
Bobbylicious Bobbylicious is offline
Banned
     
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Location: Australia
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naughty
    Posts: 925
    Not relevant but I was looking on the GTS the other day looking for a shiny Flabebe/Floette and someone had a regular Floette nicknames "AZ'f Floette" - I had a good laugh
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #77    
    Old March 9th, 2014 (3:31 AM).
    scprepschool's Avatar
    scprepschool scprepschool is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: Mo f*%#$'n Pallet Town
      Gender:
      Nature: Jolly
      Posts: 412
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Bobdapeach View Post
      Not relevant but I was looking on the GTS the other day looking for a shiny Flabebe/Floette and someone had a regular Floette nicknames "AZ'f Floette" - I had a good laugh
      its kinda sad that they might get away with it though
      filterssssssstrollolololollollollool
      __________________
      Friend Code XY: 3625-8233-2439
      Safari type: fairy: togepi, jigglypuff,floette

      you gotta know that I adore you
      Reply With Quote
        #78    
      Old March 10th, 2014 (10:48 PM).
      OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
      OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
      10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
         
        Join Date: Apr 2010
        Location: Oregon
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 17,212
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Khrysta View Post
        Doesn't really denote "Legend Status".

        Its a special case like Notch'd Ear Pichu in which it is effected by outside source, preventing it from evolving or furthering its development. How does its stat's compare to that of another Floette? Nidorina and Nidoqueen cannot breed at all either.

        If anything, the zombification it went through (It died and was brought back to life) prevents it from breeding and evolving.



        I'm quite disappointed in its Signature move. Now there isn't any hidden attack to link to Zygarde to give him in a possible third. Doesn't look like there is much they can add to him to make him impressive enough for focus.

        Also the Floette can be seen using Light of Ruin in the screenshots with the war story. So it had the move before AZ revived it. If anything the ultimate weapon AZ designed was based off of his Floette and not the other way around.
        Well Zygarde doesn't necessary need a special move that's powerful, and at least it has a Signature move Land's Wrath, unlike the Hoenn mascots which had none despite being major legendaries (they did have signature abilities...until Gen V came along). Maybe they can power up the move like they did with Genesect's signature move.

        I'm glad more people are supporting the idea for a prequel. I do wonder if they do one if they'll go with Sycamore's assistants...which will be interesting as they speak and have a premade personality unlike our silent NPC's whom we are made to fill in the blanks.

        Maybe AZ will pull an N on us...perhaps Zygarde will absorb his Floatte...whom as the power it needs...perhaps Light of Ruin is suppose to belong to Zygarde...
        __________________
        # TeamRowlet
        I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
        https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
        https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
        Reply With Quote
          #79    
        Old March 11th, 2014 (1:18 AM).
        scprepschool's Avatar
        scprepschool scprepschool is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2009
          Location: Mo f*%#$'n Pallet Town
          Gender:
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 412
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
          Well Zygarde doesn't necessary need a special move that's powerful, and at least it has a Signature move Land's Wrath, unlike the Hoenn mascots which had none despite being major legendaries (they did have signature abilities...until Gen V came along). Maybe they can power up the move like they did with Genesect's signature move.

          I'm glad more people are supporting the idea for a prequel. I do wonder if they do one if they'll go with Sycamore's assistants...which will be interesting as they speak and have a premade personality unlike our silent NPC's whom we are made to fill in the blanks.

          Maybe AZ will pull an N on us...perhaps Zygarde will absorb his Floatte...whom as the power it needs...perhaps Light of Ruin is suppose to belong to Zygarde...
          as much as I want to know more about dexio and whats his/her face, I honestly would appreciate more than anything a prequel that predates them. In my perfect prequel you will be a protagonist that has friends in a young sycamore & lysandre ( it could deal more into why sycamore had so much fear* of lysandre ) & you could follow things like 1 the growing tree that became the fairy type gym berthed 3000 years ago in x/y ( xerneas ) 2 the lost hotel ( would love if they translated that to yveltal having to use its power thus leaving little to no trace of life or there ever haven been ) 3 the terminus cave back when it was first being dug into ( i wish in my perfect prequel that it is treated more like a hiding spot than a box mascot: the drama starts post exploration of terminus, you the protag watch as a legendary beast slithers from the dirt to part the wood & sky = epic )
          __________________
          Friend Code XY: 3625-8233-2439
          Safari type: fairy: togepi, jigglypuff,floette

          you gotta know that I adore you
          Reply With Quote
            #80    
          Old March 12th, 2014 (4:00 PM).
          OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
          OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
          10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
             
            Join Date: Apr 2010
            Location: Oregon
            Age: 22
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 17,212
            However if they do do a prequel it's kind of sad as already know that Zygarde will lose it's power in a few years . Hopefully they'll do an update to XY so it'll regain it there...

            If they do a third version they could go with an alternate ending in which AZ dies in order to stop the machine which he created, and in the end tells us to find his Floatte (or if he found it earlier) and take good care of his dear friend...I think I may actually cry tears if they do that...
            __________________
            # TeamRowlet
            I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
            https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
            https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
            Reply With Quote
              #81    
            Old March 12th, 2014 (6:18 PM).
            Xerneas_X's Avatar
            Xerneas_X Xerneas_X is offline
            Raven
               
              Join Date: Aug 2013
              Location: California
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 447
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
              However if they do do a prequel it's kind of sad as already know that Zygarde will lose it's power in a few years . Hopefully they'll do an update to XY so it'll regain it there...

              If they do a third version they could go with an alternate ending in which AZ dies in order to stop the machine which he created, and in the end tells us to find his Floatte (or if he found it earlier) and take good care of his dear friend...I think I may actually cry tears if they do that...

              I still believe that Floette will be a non-game event giveaway.. much like the numerous wi-fi event giveaways during black/white and black/white 2.. no in-game story, no special unlocks, nothing.. just one day GameFreak will announce that they will have a wi-fi event to get AZ's Floette and the alternate Vivillon patterns and that's it.
              __________________
              My Friend Code: 3325-2732-4817 - In-Game Name: Raven
              My Shop: [Pending Re-Grand Opening]
              My Trade Review: Raven's Trade Review

              As of Feb 20th: 1500 Wins/264 losses, 85% Win Rate.
              As of Feb 25th (2nd Playthrough): 150 Wins/0 losses, Undefeated, Challengers Beware!
              Reply With Quote
                #82    
              Old March 13th, 2014 (5:09 AM).
              KostK2Boss's Avatar
              KostK2Boss KostK2Boss is offline
              Europe Confirmed!!!
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2009
                Location: The distant Greece Region
                Age: 25
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 349
                I'm actually more excited about AZ's Floette than I am about any of the unreleased legendaries, so I'm going to wait very patiently until its event is finally released. Mindlessly spamming Light of Ruin on everything - no matter what type they are - is going to be way too fun!
                __________________
                3DS Friend Code: 3024 - 6078 - 0809

                Pokemon OmegaRuby IGN: Athens , Secret Base: Route 119
                (link)

                Reply With Quote
                  #83    
                Old March 13th, 2014 (7:27 AM). Edited March 17th, 2014 by Taiji Dragon.
                Taiji Dragon's Avatar
                Taiji Dragon Taiji Dragon is offline
                Original Dragon of Unova
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2014
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lonely
                  Posts: 428
                  What in hell's name? So it is true. There is more to this Floette that meets the eye. It is the legendary none legendary pokemon and also it's shinyness is normal and gets another shiny version? Wish that Xerneas had Light of Ruin along side Floette.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #84    
                  Old March 13th, 2014 (8:48 AM).
                  Nah's Avatar
                  Nah Nah is online now
                  • Moderator
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2013
                  Location: over there
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Female
                  Posts: 11,251
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tao Dragon View Post
                  Wish that Xerneas had Light of Ruin along side Floette.
                  Lol, Xerneas doesn't need Light of Ruin. Geomancy+Power Herb destroys everything.
                  __________________
                  NAH

                  "Heh, I'm not scared of you!"

                  D&DShop6th Gen
                  Reply With Quote
                    #85    
                  Old March 13th, 2014 (9:01 AM).
                  Necrum's Avatar
                  Necrum Necrum is offline
                  I AM THE REAL SONIC
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                  Location: Portland, OR
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Posts: 5,203
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Xerneas_X View Post
                  I still believe that Floette will be a non-game event giveaway.. much like the numerous wi-fi event giveaways during black/white and black/white 2.. no in-game story, no special unlocks, nothing.. just one day GameFreak will announce that they will have a wi-fi event to get AZ's Floette and the alternate Vivillon patterns and that's it.
                  I would bet on Floette being released with a movie about AZ. One of the Vivillon will probably be something like a VGC event.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #86    
                  Old March 17th, 2014 (5:43 PM).
                  Taiji Dragon's Avatar
                  Taiji Dragon Taiji Dragon is offline
                  Original Dragon of Unova
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2014
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 428
                    Hey Xerneas X! Do you know anything about the new Vivillon forms? Also do they get special stats like this Floette?
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #87    
                    Old March 18th, 2014 (8:34 AM).
                    Blue's Avatar
                    Blue Blue is offline
                    • Moderator
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2008
                    Location: United Kingdom
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 19,102
                    It will be interesting to see how this Pokémon plays a role in future game(s), and how it is distributed.
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                    Reply
                    Quick Reply

                    Sponsored Links
                    Thread Tools

                    Posting Rules
                    You may not post new threads
                    You may not post replies
                    You may not post attachments
                    You may not edit your posts

                    BB code is On
                    Smilies are On
                    [IMG] code is On
                    HTML code is Off

                    Forum Jump


                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:23 AM.