Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #751    
Old March 19th, 2014 (6:50 PM).
donavannj's Avatar
donavannj donavannj is offline
  • Moderator
  • Crystal Tier
TCGO: donavannj
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 20,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshawottlover13 View Post
why wont you price uncommons? is there something wrong with them?
Simply, it is because 99% of them aren't even worth $0.50 apiece and selling them individually is not cost effective at all.
__________________
idol trash and game nerd

Relevant Advertising!

  #752    
Old March 19th, 2014 (11:48 PM).
ryuryu22 ryuryu22 is offline
    TCGO:
     
    Join Date: Mar 2014
    Gender:
    Posts: 4
    okie okie ,
    Gengar - fossils - shadow- 20/62 - non holo - M
    Pinsir - hidden legends - shadowless -13/101 - holo - M
    Nidoking - basic - shadow - 11/102 - holo - NM
    :]
      #753    
    Old March 21st, 2014 (5:12 PM).
    oshawottlover13's Avatar
    oshawottlover13 oshawottlover13 is offline
      TCGO:
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 420
      ok well can you please do the other ones? please? pretty please?
      __________________

      Completed National Pokedex in Pokemon X on 8-5-2014
      3ds FC: 3308-4678-2953 Trades and Battles anyone?
        #754    
      Old March 24th, 2014 (7:01 PM).
      donavannj's Avatar
      donavannj donavannj is offline
      • Moderator
      • Crystal Tier
      TCGO: donavannj
       
      Join Date: Mar 2005
      Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
      Age: 26
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 20,755
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ryuryu22 View Post
      okie okie ,
      Gengar - fossils - shadow- 20/62 - non holo - M
      Pinsir - hidden legends - shadowless -13/101 - holo - M
      Nidoking - basic - shadow - 11/102 - holo - NM
      :]
      Fossil Gengar 20/62: $1 to $4.
      Hidden Legends Pinsir (reverse holo): $1 to $2.
      Shadowed Base Set Nidoking: $3 to $6.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by oshawottlover13 View Post
      ok well can you please do the other ones? please? pretty please?
      Just the next 4 for now. I have already stated my limitations on how many per person I will price at a time, as well as my reasons for only doing so few. It's also a challenge trying to even see what card you posted with how huge the pictures are. You'll want to try shrinking them by either uploading them to a site that automatically readjusts the size of the picture (such as Photobucket), or opening it up in a photo editing program to shrink the picutre down to about 1/5th of its original size.

      And after looking, those next 4 are all commons and uncommons, and the value for those is stated in the first post of this thread.
      __________________
      idol trash and game nerd
        #755    
      Old March 25th, 2014 (12:16 PM).
      ml_gomer ml_gomer is offline
        TCGO:
         
        Join Date: Mar 2014
        Posts: 1
        I have four first edition holo shadowless from the base set.
        Blastoise 2/102
        Chansey 3/102
        Nidoking 11/102
        Poliwrath 13/102
          #756    
        Old March 25th, 2014 (8:12 PM).
        donavannj's Avatar
        donavannj donavannj is offline
        • Moderator
        • Crystal Tier
        TCGO: donavannj
         
        Join Date: Mar 2005
        Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
        Age: 26
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 20,755
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ml_gomer View Post
        I have four first edition holo shadowless from the base set.
        Blastoise 2/102
        Chansey 3/102
        Nidoking 11/102
        Poliwrath 13/102
        First Edition Base Set Blastoise: $40 to $60.
        First Edition Base Set Chansey: $15 to $30.
        First Edition Base Set Nidoking: $30 to $40.
        First Edition Base Set Poliwrath: $35 to $45.
        __________________
        idol trash and game nerd
          #757    
        Old March 26th, 2014 (1:45 AM).
        Colourfulcynic Colourfulcynic is offline
          TCGO:
           
          Join Date: Feb 2013
          Gender: Female
          Posts: 1
          Hey guys, so I found this old Japanese card in my drawer yesterday, looks like it's supposed to be Giovanni's/Rocket's Meowth but I can't seem to find it online anywhere. Is it rare?
          Attached Images
          File Type: jpg DSC_0661.jpg‎ (362.3 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)
            #758    
          Old March 26th, 2014 (5:37 AM).
          donavannj's Avatar
          donavannj donavannj is offline
          • Moderator
          • Crystal Tier
          TCGO: donavannj
           
          Join Date: Mar 2005
          Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 20,755
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Colourfulcynic View Post
          Hey guys, so I found this old Japanese card in my drawer yesterday, looks like it's supposed to be Giovanni's/Rocket's Meowth but I can't seem to find it online anywhere. Is it rare?
          Colourfulcynic, I've gone ahead and merged your post into the appropriate thread for this type of thing.

          As it's an uncommon, in perfect condition it'd be worth somewhere around $0.50 USD, but since it's in such ratty condition you'd be lucky to get even 1/5th of that value right now for it.
          __________________
          idol trash and game nerd
            #759    
          Old March 28th, 2014 (3:08 PM).
          Axoloth Axoloth is offline
            TCGO:
             
            Join Date: Mar 2014
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 11
            I just found, to my own surprise, one of the oh-so-famous Holo Charizard (4/102) from the base set in my old childhood collection. Sadly for me however, it's not 1st Edition. But it does have shadows, since that matters.
            There's a lot of different prices on ebay, so I just wonder what you think it's worth?
              #760    
            Old March 28th, 2014 (3:21 PM).
            Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
            Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
            Straight Outta Compton
            • Silver Tier
            TCGO:
             
            Join Date: Sep 2013
            Location: Missouri
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 1,080
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Axoloth View Post
            I just found, to my own surprise, one of the oh-so-famous Holo Charizard (4/102) from the base set in my old childhood collection. Sadly for me however, it's not 1st Edition. But it does have shadows, since that matters.
            There's a lot of different prices on ebay, so I just wonder what you think it's worth?
            In near mint It's worth about 30$ and if in any other conditions about 10$ to 15$
            __________________
            Brother: Starry Windy
              #761    
            Old March 30th, 2014 (1:33 PM).
            Axoloth Axoloth is offline
              TCGO:
               
              Join Date: Mar 2014
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 11
              Ah okay. Well I didn't even know I had it, so it's a pleasant surprise anyway.

              How about the Lugia SL7 from the Call of Legends set? Are shiny pokemon worth anything extra at all?
                #762    
              Old April 1st, 2014 (10:18 PM).
              Riggo Riggo is offline
                TCGO:
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2014
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 6
                Im having trouble finding this holo Dragonair, its background consists of gold flecks
                18/102 from the base set (its in a sleeve)
                Pic here:
                s11.postimg[dot]org/uiadeobc3/dragonair.png

                Any help is appreciated
                  #763    
                Old April 3rd, 2014 (8:53 PM).
                ads_2006 ads_2006 is offline
                  TCGO:
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2014
                  Posts: 115
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Riggo View Post
                  Im having trouble finding this holo Dragonair, its background consists of gold flecks
                  18/102 from the base set (its in a sleeve)
                  Pic here:
                  s11.postimg[dot]org/uiadeobc3/dragonair.png

                  Any help is appreciated
                  I'm gonna say thats a fake

                  Base Set Dragonairs were never given a holo-graphic background or gold for that matter. I don't think it ever had a "special" or promo edition either. I haven't seen a pokemon card with that gold background either.

                  Cool though.
                    #764    
                  Old April 8th, 2014 (4:00 PM).
                  razorblade razorblade is offline
                    TCGO:
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2014
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 2
                    Regigigas lvl. 47
                    basic
                    hp 100
                    poke body: regi form
                    mega punch
                    giga power
                    weakness punch times two
                    resistance none
                    retreat cost 4 stars
                    2008
                    9/100
                    has little star on the bottom
                    electric symbol

                    im very new can someone help me figure out how much this is worth
                      #765    
                    Old April 8th, 2014 (4:06 PM).
                    razorblade razorblade is offline
                      TCGO:
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2014
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 2
                      Entei
                      80 hp
                      fire
                      basic
                      volcano pokemon length 6' 11 weight 437 lbs
                      it says promo on the side inside a star symbol
                      pokemon power bolt
                      protective flame
                      weakness water
                      resistance none
                      retreat cost 1 star
                      description:volcanoes erupt when it barks. Unable to restrain its extreme power, it races headlong around the land. LV. 37 #244
                      Illus. Ken Sugimori 1995-2001
                      on the bottom right there is the number 34

                      please help me understand how much this is worth
                        #766    
                      Old April 9th, 2014 (8:21 AM).
                      Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
                      Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
                      Straight Outta Compton
                      • Silver Tier
                      TCGO:
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                      Location: Missouri
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 1,080
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
                      Entei
                      80 hp
                      fire
                      basic
                      volcano pokemon length 6' 11 weight 437 lbs
                      it says promo on the side inside a star symbol
                      pokemon power bolt
                      protective flame
                      weakness water
                      resistance none
                      retreat cost 1 star
                      description:volcanoes erupt when it barks. Unable to restrain its extreme power, it races headlong around the land. LV. 37 #244
                      Illus. Ken Sugimori 1995-2001
                      on the bottom right there is the number 34

                      please help me understand how much this is worth
                      Eh about 5$ Maybe in mint 7$

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
                      Regigigas lvl. 47
                      basic
                      hp 100
                      poke body: regi form
                      mega punch
                      giga power
                      weakness punch times two
                      resistance none
                      retreat cost 4 stars
                      2008
                      9/100
                      has little star on the bottom
                      electric symbol

                      im very new can someone help me figure out how much this is worth
                      Probably Worth 3 to 4$ Hope this helps!
                        #767    
                      Old April 9th, 2014 (8:23 AM).
                      Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
                      Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
                      Straight Outta Compton
                      • Silver Tier
                      TCGO:
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2013
                      Location: Missouri
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Gentle
                      Posts: 1,080
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Axoloth View Post
                      Ah okay. Well I didn't even know I had it, so it's a pleasant surprise anyway.

                      How about the Lugia SL7 from the Call of Legends set? Are shiny pokemon worth anything extra at all?
                      It's worth a lot! About 15$ in near mint condition!
                        #768    
                      Old April 13th, 2014 (5:29 AM).
                      Axoloth Axoloth is offline
                        TCGO:
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2014
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 11
                        Wow really? Huh, I just bought one of the Call of Legends theme decks to have a cheap "loaner deck", and it was in the booster that came with it. I guess I got lucky
                        Thanks, btw!
                          #769    
                        Old April 15th, 2014 (6:55 AM).
                        gee88 gee88 is offline
                          TCGO:
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2014
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 1
                          dark charizard 21/82 near mint
                          dragonite 19/62 near mint
                          gyarados 6/102 near mint
                          muk 13/62 near mint
                          am new to this any help would be appreciated
                            #770    
                          Old April 15th, 2014 (8:47 AM).
                          Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
                          Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
                          Straight Outta Compton
                          • Silver Tier
                          TCGO:
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                          Location: Missouri
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Gentle
                          Posts: 1,080
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by gee88 View Post
                          dark charizard 21/82 near mint
                          dragonite 19/62 near mint
                          gyarados 6/102 near mint
                          muk 13/62 near mint
                          am new to this any help would be appreciated
                          dark charizard 21/82 5$
                          dragonite 19/62 4$
                          gyarados 6/102 4$
                          muk 13/62 1$

                          Hope this helps!
                            #771    
                          Old April 16th, 2014 (12:09 PM).
                          pokealistair pokealistair is offline
                            TCGO:
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2014
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 1
                            Ditto 3/62 good con
                            Dragonite 5 good con
                            Dragonite 4/62 good con
                            Mew 111/110 good con
                              #772    
                            Old April 16th, 2014 (3:41 PM).
                            Fairy Tale~'s Avatar
                            Fairy Tale~ Fairy Tale~ is offline
                            Straight Outta Compton
                            • Silver Tier
                            TCGO:
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2013
                            Location: Missouri
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Gentle
                            Posts: 1,080
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by pokealistair View Post
                            Ditto 3/62 good con
                            Dragonite 5 good con
                            Dragonite 4/62 good con
                            Mew 111/110 good con

                            Ditto 3/62 4$
                            Dragonite 4/62 5$
                            Mew 111/110 5.50$

                            there you go.
                              #773    
                            Old April 21st, 2014 (5:13 AM).
                            warking109 warking109 is offline
                              TCGO:
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2014
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 5
                              I have a 2006 Omastar 13/110 EX HOLON PHANTOMS Delta Species holo and the holo paper has been printed about half a CM next to the original text and card art. Is this uncommon/ Rare?
                                #774    
                              Old April 22nd, 2014 (2:14 PM).
                              Gottacatchemall87 Gottacatchemall87 is offline
                                TCGO:
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2014
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 52
                                can we just look on ebay in advance search tick sold items and see what they go for? is that the best way?
                                  #775    
                                Old April 22nd, 2014 (8:57 PM).
                                donavannj's Avatar
                                donavannj donavannj is offline
                                • Moderator
                                • Crystal Tier
                                TCGO: donavannj
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2005
                                Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 20,755
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by warking109 View Post
                                I have a 2006 Omastar 13/110 EX HOLON PHANTOMS Delta Species holo and the holo paper has been printed about half a CM next to the original text and card art. Is this uncommon/ Rare?
                                Like I said in your thread, about $1 to $3 is its value, iirc.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Gottacatchemall87 View Post
                                can we just look on ebay in advance search tick sold items and see what they go for? is that the best way?
                                Pretty much what I've been doing. I think I have that stated in the first post. It's what many do for prices on many sites, since if people are selling the cards themselves, eBay prices are more in line with what they'll get rather than the prices that Troll and Toad sells them for.
                                __________________
                                idol trash and game nerd
                                Closed Thread
                                Quick Reply

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:51 PM.