Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #1126    
Old March 25th, 2014 (7:01 AM).
Monster Guy's Avatar
Monster Guy Monster Guy is offline
The Best Possible Thing!
     
    Join Date: Mar 2014
    Location: Equestria
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 201
    Username: Monster Guy
    Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity
    Additional Information: It was the whole "This is whining!" scene that got me into the show, and the reason Rarity is my favorite pony.
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1127    
    Old March 25th, 2014 (12:52 PM).
    Meganium's Avatar
    Meganium Meganium is offline
    git gud or get r e k t
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Galveston, TX
    Age: 26
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 17,045
    FINALLY ANOTHER RARITY FAN.



    Welcome to the club, Monster Guy! We're lacking Rarity fans here but it's a good thing to know you are one of them! What else got you into ponies, btw? What is it that you like about the show or the fandom in general?
    __________________

    discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
      #1128    
    Old March 26th, 2014 (6:11 AM). Edited March 26th, 2014 by Monster Guy.
    Monster Guy's Avatar
    Monster Guy Monster Guy is offline
    The Best Possible Thing!
       
      Join Date: Mar 2014
      Location: Equestria
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 201
      *saves that GIF*

      What I like about the show? The characters, to be honest. They're the best part about this series. This could have been another obnoxious kids show, but the characters are really well written, that it's not.

      With the exception of Applejack. I find her boring honestly. :/ *gets hit on the head by a flying apple* That's not meant to be an insult, I just find her to be the least interesting of the group.
      __________________
        #1129    
      Old March 26th, 2014 (2:21 PM). Edited March 26th, 2014 by Meganium.
      Houndour2005's Avatar
      Houndour2005 Houndour2005 is offline
      Banned
         
        Join Date: Mar 2005
        Location: Gabby Gums
        Age: 43
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 1,028
        Hey, another Rarity fan nice to see you.

        And here are some S4 news.

        Spoiler:


        The return of Flim Flam after 2 years.


        Spoiler:
        My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic : Equestria Games
        S04, E24 (First Aired: May 3, 2014)
        Spike is in charge of lighting the torch for the opening of the Equestria Games, but his nerves get the best of him


        Right before the last 2 episodes.
          #1130    
        Old March 26th, 2014 (9:36 PM).
        Meganium's Avatar
        Meganium Meganium is offline
        git gud or get r e k t
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Location: Galveston, TX
        Age: 26
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Brave
        Posts: 17,045
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
        *saves that GIF*

        What I like about the show? The characters, to be honest. They're the best part about this series. :) This could have been another obnoxious kids show, but the characters are really well written, that it's not.

        With the exception of Applejack. I find her boring honestly. :/ *gets hit on the head by a flying apple* That's not meant to be an insult, I just find her to be the least interesting of the group.
        I don't want to put a downer to all the Applejack fans (I mean, she's pretty cool and all) but I think her element of honesty haaas something to do with why most bronies aren't fond of her. She has a hard time reflecting her element because she *has* lied in the past, or has lied in recent episodes that tarnishes her honesty as a whole.
        __________________

        discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
        I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
          #1131    
        Old March 27th, 2014 (5:57 AM).
        Monster Guy's Avatar
        Monster Guy Monster Guy is offline
        The Best Possible Thing!
           
          Join Date: Mar 2014
          Location: Equestria
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 201
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
          I don't want to put a downer to all the Applejack fans (I mean, she's pretty cool and all) but I think her element of honesty haaas something to do with why most bronies aren't fond of her. She has a hard time reflecting her element because she *has* lied in the past, or has lied in recent episodes that tarnishes her honesty as a whole.
          Oh wow, I haven't thought of that before. You have a point.

          Think they should have given her a different element?
          __________________
            #1132    
          Old March 27th, 2014 (9:26 AM).
          Meganium's Avatar
          Meganium Meganium is offline
          git gud or get r e k t
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Location: Galveston, TX
          Age: 26
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 17,045
          I think Rainbow Dash and Applejack should have switched elements since the first episode xD Rainbow Dash seems more honest than Applejack, and Applejack is more loyal to her family and friends. Unless I'm looking at it the wrong way... xD

          The rest of the mane 6 represent their elements very well, especially Rarity. Her latest episode about her trip to Manehattan shows that clearly.
          __________________

          discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
          I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
            #1133    
          Old March 27th, 2014 (7:19 PM).
          Astinus's Avatar
          Astinus Astinus is offline
          Remember NovEnder
          • EOEvent Organizer
           
          Join Date: May 2006
          Location: Connecticut, USA
          Age: 30
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 10,014
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
          I think Rainbow Dash and Applejack should have switched elements since the first episode xD Rainbow Dash seems more honest than Applejack, and Applejack is more loyal to her family and friends. Unless I'm looking at it the wrong way... xD
          I saw a video on Youtube that shared the same thoughts as you. Applejack was dependable, able to be counted on no matter what, and her episodes (at the time of the video) were about either AJ learning to rely on others or how she needed clarification on what being dependable meant. (Like it doesn't matter what a family does together as long as they're together.) Rainbow Dash was authentic, staying true to herself and showing others how to be true to themselves. So AJ and Dash's elements could have been switched, but they'd be called different things.

          Now, to the main reason why I'm posting, I have merchandise pictures to share!

          The other night, I was checking the posts on a FiM community on LiveJournal, and a member said that Build-a-Bear was releasing Rarity, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle early. Like a week early. I checked the BaB website and saw that it was true (and I never got an email for the event), and the website said while supplies last. That made me panic. I couldn't go out to the mall on Wednesday, the release date, because I was working early. It had to be today, Thursday.

          I'm glad I went today! There were only two Scoots left in the store. A lot of Sweetie Belle, a lot of Rarity, but only two Scoots. I picked one up, glad that I didn't wait for a day off to go get her.

          Pictures!

          Spoiler:

          Here's Scoots standing next to Spike at my workplace. They're both ten inches, but Scoots seems a little shorter than Spike. And she needs to be propped up because her feet are uneven.


          And here's Scoots from the side.

          I still haven't combed out her mane or anything. That's how she looks right after you take the elastics out of her mane and tail.
          __________________
          Now nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody speaks my name
          I'm just another blister in the mouth of shame
          A bug in Ender's Game

            #1134    
          Old March 28th, 2014 (12:40 AM).
          Meganium's Avatar
          Meganium Meganium is offline
          git gud or get r e k t
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Location: Galveston, TX
          Age: 26
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 17,045
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
          I saw a video on Youtube that shared the same thoughts as you. Applejack was dependable, able to be counted on no matter what, and her episodes (at the time of the video) were about either AJ learning to rely on others or how she needed clarification on what being dependable meant. (Like it doesn't matter what a family does together as long as they're together.) Rainbow Dash was authentic, staying true to herself and showing others how to be true to themselves. So AJ and Dash's elements could have been switched, but they'd be called different things.
          If Applejack had a different element other than Honesty, then Reliability or Dependability would probably suit her best then. xD I hope by next season that could be adjusted a little.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
          Now, to the main reason why I'm posting, I have merchandise pictures to share!

          The other night, I was checking the posts on a FiM community on LiveJournal, and a member said that Build-a-Bear was releasing Rarity, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle early. Like a week early. I checked the BaB website and saw that it was true (and I never got an email for the event), and the website said while supplies last. That made me panic. I couldn't go out to the mall on Wednesday, the release date, because I was working early. It had to be today, Thursday.

          I'm glad I went today! There were only two Scoots left in the store. A lot of Sweetie Belle, a lot of Rarity, but only two Scoots. I picked one up, glad that I didn't wait for a day off to go get her.

          Pictures!

          Spoiler:

          Here's Scoots standing next to Spike at my workplace. They're both ten inches, but Scoots seems a little shorter than Spike. And she needs to be propped up because her feet are uneven.


          And here's Scoots from the side.

          I still haven't combed out her mane or anything. That's how she looks right after you take the elastics out of her mane and tail.
          how.

          HOW.

          A WEEK EARLY?



          Yeah, that was weird that there was no email sent (because I susbcribed!) and aaaaah that's so awesome that you got Scootaloo like you always wanted! She looks amazingly beautiful. Keep her mane pretty. Looks like it was worth the buy. :D
          __________________

          discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
          I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
            #1135    
          Old March 28th, 2014 (3:27 AM). Edited March 28th, 2014 by Monster Guy.
          Monster Guy's Avatar
          Monster Guy Monster Guy is offline
          The Best Possible Thing!
             
            Join Date: Mar 2014
            Location: Equestria
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Quirky
            Posts: 201
            I doubt they'd actually do that in the show. How would they go about it?

            Celestia: "The elements were wrong. Applejack you're a liar, Rainbow Dash you're disloyal. I'm switching your elements!"

            xD

            On the subject of merchandise. This is what sucks about being 23. I don't really feel comfortable going into a toy section of a store to buy an Equestria Girls doll. :/ (I saw the Rarity one! It came with a Pony Rarity figure.) And since I live at home, I can't really buy stuff online without my parents making comments.
            __________________
              #1136    
            Old March 28th, 2014 (7:33 PM).
            Sheep's Avatar
            Sheep Sheep is online now
            • Administrator
            • Silver Tier
             
            Join Date: Oct 2006
            Age: 26
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Bashful
            Posts: 22,084
            Gah. Gaaaah. This really makes me want to pick up more FiM merch, the last ones I got were figurines about two years ago. Want to set them back on my table sometime soon!

            But I'm finally catching up with the show after being stuck on episode 3 of season 4 ages. *_* Saw up to episode 18 of the latest season, still have to watch 19 and then there's tomorrow's episode. Am hooked once again which is pretty awesome because this show is addicting, haha. Can finally get back to commenting on episodes here in the club on the days they air!
            __________________

            . pair family twin mal lv llsif .
              #1137    
            Old March 28th, 2014 (7:44 PM).
            Meganium's Avatar
            Meganium Meganium is offline
            git gud or get r e k t
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Jun 2010
            Location: Galveston, TX
            Age: 26
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Brave
            Posts: 17,045
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
            I doubt they'd actually do that in the show. How would they go about it?

            Celestia: "The elements were wrong. Applejack you're a liar, Rainbow Dash you're disloyal. I'm switching your elements!"

            xD

            On the subject of merchandise. This is what sucks about being 23. I don't really feel comfortable going into a toy section of a store to buy an Equestria Girls doll. :/ (I saw the Rarity one! It came with a Pony Rarity figure.) And since I live at home, I can't really buy stuff online without my parents making comments.
            Not really directly from the show, but that was a funny way to put it. xD

            Deary, I'm 23 and I shop at the pony aisles all the time. But I think gender dooooes have something to do with it. If people see a 23 year old woman at a pony aisle, they wouldn't really say anything...unless you're my mom. If people see a 23 year old man, then that's where people draw the line. I hate that tbh. I see guys like you at pony aisles all the time and I even talk to them. I've seen other guys who are trying to grab pony merch from the stretch of their arm so that way they wouldn't be judged. It's a sad thing to see, but we're bronies. We tend to stick together. If we'd go shopping together, I guarantee you that you won't feel nervous about it anymore. :)

            I reeeeeally want the new Rainbow Power Rarity Doll. She looks rocking awesome! The previous Equestria Girls version of her could go on clearance soon, so I'm waiting for that.
            __________________

            discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
            I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
              #1138    
            Old March 29th, 2014 (7:40 AM).
            Pinkie-Dawn's Avatar
            Pinkie-Dawn Pinkie-Dawn is offline
            Vampire Waifu
               
              Join Date: Dec 2012
              Location: California
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 9,445
              Music Mare: Part 2


              Spoiler:
              I was at the edge of my seat hoping that Applejack doesn't lie, due to being the embodiment of honesty, because I've never seen her actually lying. It's no wonder she's the least favorite of the mane six, because honesty doesn't take you anywhere in scenarios where lying is necessary to progress through the plot before the climax. Not sure if anyone's seen it, but this episode did give me a Pete's Dragon vibe, since the antagonist was also a medical con artist like the Flim Flam Brothers. Big Mac looks weird without his collar, and Lyra as the judge, lol. Now that AJ has gotten her key in the form of a coin, that only leaves Twilight Sparkle to get her own before the season finale.
              __________________
                #1139    
              Old March 29th, 2014 (11:17 PM).
              Meganium's Avatar
              Meganium Meganium is offline
              git gud or get r e k t
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Jun 2010
              Location: Galveston, TX
              Age: 26
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 17,045
              Finally caught uuuuup. I'll be a little brief on the two episodes. Both of them were...okay, but I think today's episode was probably a coincidence seeing that I talked about Applejack and her element of Honesty.

              Spoiler:
              For the Sweetie Belle Episode, this kinda reminded me of Twilight's "It's About Time" episode, where she wanted to make it to the future before it even happens. Only this time, Luna was the one that guided Sweetie Belle in hopes of saving the future of her sister Rarity. The lesson is common sense, actually. Don't destroy the property of others on purpose, especially if they worked so hard on it. :P


              Spoiler:
              For the Applejack episode, this was exactly what I was referring to in my previous posts. Applejack, again, defied her element of Honesty in order to cover the scam of the Flim Flam Brothers. Granny Smith wasn't "free and active". She just already was, and who knows if the juice tasted like any regular drink. Also, what would have happened if Granny Smith HAD landed on that tiny pool of water. That...would hurt. xD


              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
              Gah. Gaaaah. This really makes me want to pick up more FiM merch, the last ones I got were figurines about two years ago. Want to set them back on my table sometime soon!

              But I'm finally catching up with the show after being stuck on episode 3 of season 4 ages. *_* Saw up to episode 18 of the latest season, still have to watch 19 and then there's tomorrow's episode. Am hooked once again which is pretty awesome because this show is addicting, haha. Can finally get back to commenting on episodes here in the club on the days they air!
              woah Janna when did you post? xD

              YAY you're finally catching up! All the spoilers around you are covered up so you're okay in posting around here. :) Hopefully when you catch up you can finally join in on the episode commentary. I was two episodes behind, but I was able to catch up today finally.
              __________________

              discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
              I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                #1140    
              Old March 30th, 2014 (1:57 AM).
              Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
              Rainbow_Dash Rainbow_Dash is offline
              Swagmaster Admiral
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2014
                Location: United States
                Age: 18
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 8
                *registers account*
                *makes intro thread*
                *searches my little pony*
                and that's how I got here lol

                Username: Rainbow_Dash
                Favorite of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash
                Additional info: She's my favorite because of the sonic rainboom, among other things. Got into MLP by curiosity(good thing I'm not a cat)

                So yea, this looks like a great forums and a great club to be in
                __________________
                  #1141    
                Old March 30th, 2014 (7:56 AM).
                Monster Guy's Avatar
                Monster Guy Monster Guy is offline
                The Best Possible Thing!
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2014
                  Location: Equestria
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 201
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
                  Deary, I'm 23 and I shop at the pony aisles all the time. But I think gender dooooes have something to do with it. If people see a 23 year old woman at a pony aisle, they wouldn't really say anything...unless you're my mom. If people see a 23 year old man, then that's where people draw the line. I hate that tbh. I see guys like you at pony aisles all the time and I even talk to them. I've seen other guys who are trying to grab pony merch from the stretch of their arm so that way they wouldn't be judged. It's a sad thing to see, but we're bronies. We tend to stick together. If we'd go shopping together, I guarantee you that you won't feel nervous about it anymore.

                  I reeeeeally want the new Rainbow Power Rarity Doll. She looks rocking awesome! The previous Equestria Girls version of her could go on clearance soon, so I'm waiting for that.
                  Yeah, when people see a 23 year old man by himself in the pony aisle, people immediately assume pedophile. <_<

                  I've never actually seen the previous EQG Dolls in the store. xD The Rainbow Rocks one was the first one.
                  __________________
                    #1142    
                  Old March 30th, 2014 (1:08 PM).
                  Meganium's Avatar
                  Meganium Meganium is offline
                  git gud or get r e k t
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2010
                  Location: Galveston, TX
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Brave
                  Posts: 17,045
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Rainbow_Dash View Post
                  *registers account*
                  *makes intro thread*
                  *searches my little pony*
                  and that's how I got here lol

                  Username: Rainbow_Dash
                  Favorite of the Mane 6: Rainbow Dash
                  Additional info: She's my favorite because of the sonic rainboom, among other things. Got into MLP by curiosity(good thing I'm not a cat)

                  So yea, this looks like a great forums and a great club to be in
                  Wow! Someone that actually used the search feature to get here! I'm so glad to see ya here! Welcome, welcome. :)

                  Guess most of us have gotten curious when we wanted to start off the show! Are you up to date on the episodes?

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
                  Yeah, when people see a 23 year old man by himself in the pony aisle, people immediately assume pedophile. <_<

                  I've never actually seen the previous EQG Dolls in the store. xD The Rainbow Rocks one was the first one.
                  Those were around even before the Equestria Girls movie debuted, so they were around for quite a while. They're not around as much anymore because of the new Rainbow Rocks special that's coming soon, who knows when. They were in Target and Walmart most of the time.

                  Spoiler:
                  __________________

                  discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                  I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                    #1143    
                  Old March 30th, 2014 (1:42 PM).
                  Wickedjr89's Avatar
                  Wickedjr89 Wickedjr89 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2014
                    Location: South Jersey, USA
                    Age: 28
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 23
                    Username: Wickedjr89
                    Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
                    Additional Information: Fluttershy is my favorite because in real life i'm really shy like Fluttershy. I got into MLP after seeing a bunch of stuff about it all over the internet, saw it was on netflix, and decided to give it a shot. That was in the middle of season 3 at the time but I watched it all and fell in love.
                    __________________
                    Pokemon X friend code: 1478-4999-0370
                    Friend safari: Flying- Woobat, Duduo, Rufflet
                      #1144    
                    Old March 30th, 2014 (1:52 PM). Edited March 30th, 2014 by Rainbow_Dash.
                    Rainbow_Dash's Avatar
                    Rainbow_Dash Rainbow_Dash is offline
                    Swagmaster Admiral
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2014
                      Location: United States
                      Age: 18
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 8
                      Yeah, I just watched the latest one, it was pretty good. I couldn't resist from making this though.
                      Spoiler:
                      __________________
                        #1145    
                      Old March 31st, 2014 (9:42 AM).
                      Meganium's Avatar
                      Meganium Meganium is offline
                      git gud or get r e k t
                      • Crystal Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                      Location: Galveston, TX
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 17,045
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Wickedjr89 View Post
                      Username: Wickedjr89
                      Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Fluttershy
                      Additional Information: Fluttershy is my favorite because in real life i'm really shy like Fluttershy. I got into MLP after seeing a bunch of stuff about it all over the internet, saw it was on netflix, and decided to give it a shot. That was in the middle of season 3 at the time but I watched it all and fell in love.
                      Welcome to Ponyville, Wicked!~ Fluttershy seems to be pretty calm and collected this season. Have you seen the Power Ponies episode? That was my favorite episode that had her best moment. :D

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Rainbow_Dash View Post
                      Yeah, I just watched the latest one, it was pretty good. I couldn't resist from making this though.
                      Spoiler:
                      ooo yay! Then you're all caught up. ^__^

                      Anyone seen any cool (and adorably cute) fanart lately?
                      __________________

                      discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                      I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                        #1146    
                      Old March 31st, 2014 (1:07 PM).
                      Wickedjr89's Avatar
                      Wickedjr89 Wickedjr89 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2014
                        Location: South Jersey, USA
                        Age: 28
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 23
                        I have seen it, i'm all caught up and I do love the way Fluttershy is developing. Loved her in the Power ponies episode too!
                        __________________
                        Pokemon X friend code: 1478-4999-0370
                        Friend safari: Flying- Woobat, Duduo, Rufflet
                          #1147    
                        Old April 1st, 2014 (8:06 PM).
                        Meganium's Avatar
                        Meganium Meganium is offline
                        git gud or get r e k t
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                        Location: Galveston, TX
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 17,045
                        As we're getting closer and closer to the season finale, does anyone have a favorite episode so far?
                        __________________

                        discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                        I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                          #1148    
                        Old April 2nd, 2014 (8:39 AM). Edited April 2nd, 2014 by Monster Guy.
                        Monster Guy's Avatar
                        Monster Guy Monster Guy is offline
                        The Best Possible Thing!
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2014
                          Location: Equestria
                          Age: 27
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Posts: 201
                          Rarity takes Manehattan (First Rarity episode since season 2, and we get the Generosity song. 8D Now fans can stop complaining that Rarity doesn't suit her element.) and Princess Twilight Sparkle (Both parts. The flashbacks were great! I also, I tend to like the adventure based episodes.)

                          Unfortunately, I don't think the rest of the season has lived up to the first two episodes. Maybe I was expecting too much. :/ I was hoping for an overarching plot, and that box has barely been mentioned since the second episode.
                          __________________
                            #1149    
                          Old April 2nd, 2014 (11:41 AM).
                          Meganium's Avatar
                          Meganium Meganium is offline
                          git gud or get r e k t
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Location: Galveston, TX
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 17,045
                          Rarity episode & song about generosity ftw!~

                          Yeah, you know what...that's something the writers haven't discussed as much throughout this season. HOWEVER, the new "journal entry" thing that took in place of writing letters to Celestia does have something to do with it.

                          Spoiler:
                          Two things: Possibly the Equestria Games may have something to do as well, seeing that we have gigantic event.

                          And then there's also the "Rainbow Power" special, can't tell if it's either an Equestria Girls-Only thing or will the Mane 6 be all rainbowy in the last few episodes.
                          __________________

                          discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                          I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                            #1150    
                          Old April 2nd, 2014 (11:42 AM).
                          Sheep's Avatar
                          Sheep Sheep is online now
                          • Administrator
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Oct 2006
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Bashful
                          Posts: 22,084
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Minerva View Post
                          As we're getting closer and closer to the season finale, does anyone have a favorite episode so far?
                          Spoiler:
                          From the newest season, Filli Vanilli. That's the episode where Fluttershy wants to sing but has immense stage fright.. I can relate to that so much which makes it a favorite automatically. Plus we got more Flutterguy moments, ehehe. Gold! :')

                          Oh, Rarity takes Manehattan was another gem, agreed. Rarity's episodes tend to be some of my favorites.


                          Not sure if should be putting this in spoiler tags but. -shruggg-
                          __________________

                          . pair family twin mal lv llsif .
                           

                          Quick Reply

                          Join the conversation!

                          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                          Create a PokéCommunity Account

                          Sponsored Links
                          Thread Tools

                          Posting Rules
                          You may not post new threads
                          You may not post replies
                          You may not post attachments
                          You may not edit your posts

                          BB code is On
                          Smilies are On
                          [IMG] code is On
                          HTML code is Off

                          Forum Jump


                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:36 PM.