• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary / event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 20, 2014
My fc is: 3566-2319-5584 and my IGN is Sara. :) I'll be around for a few hours now that I'm home

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Hey, I would am really interested in a Blazikenite, since i missed the distribution :(. I don't think I have anything you would want right now, but i might be able to get my Groudon/Kyogre from Platinum on XY if i a friend can borrow me his black/white in case you still need them.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Thank you so much! You're a pokedex hero!
U welcome :)

Hey, I would am really interested in a Blazikenite, since i missed the distribution :(. I don't think I have anything you would want right now, but i might be able to get my Groudon/Kyogre from Platinum on XY if i a friend can borrow me his black/white in case you still need them.

Np ill get to u soon

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
It's pretty late here already, so i'm gonna go sleep in like 30 mins.. I'll be up in about 7 hours. I'll add you (Fainean) and hopefully we can arrange something then, just PM me. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • GA
  • Seen Jul 23, 2014
Hi! I'd love to have a shiny entei, deoxys, and shiny darkrai, also charizardite x. I don't really have anything you're looking for, if there's something else I can help with I'd be glad to. You rock for doing this!
FC: 1993-8622-8619
I'm available whenever you PM me.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
It's pretty late here already, so i'm gonna go sleep in like 30 mins.. I'll be up in about 7 hours. I'll add you (Fainean) and hopefully we can arrange something then, just PM me. :)

Sure ill add u soon and will try u later

Hi! I'd love to have a shiny entei, deoxys, and shiny darkrai, also charizardite x. I don't really have anything you're looking for, if there's something else I can help with I'd be glad to. You rock for doing this!
FC: 1993-8622-8619
I'm available whenever you PM me.

Im going to able to trade again in about 3 hrs. I'll send u a vm later

Avadon14

Little Pocket Monster
Years
I'd like a Blazikenite, and I can try to get you an XD Lugia, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my Ruby cartridge to arrive
OwO

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 11, 2015
Didn't see the part about not PM-ing you.

I have alot of pokemon that I am interested in actually...Is there a way for me to trade pokemon that you want, such as 4-5 IV pokemon?

List of Pokemon

Spoiler:

Ok the list is really long, I would be more than happy if half is fulfilled

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
qaz,

I went to home late yesterday night, but I will be on tonight like 7PM ET. I am going to send you a PM then, ok?

Years
So I'm trying to complete my pokedex and you basically have all the legendaries I need...

Spoiler:

I know that's a ton...so maybe I could just get the high priority ones from you? Or all if you're willing...

You are absolutely awesome for handing these out! I know you don't have any listed in your wants but could I give you some shinies for them or something? I do have a Groudon and Kyogre you can clone if you haven't got that already.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey, I have both Groudon and Kyogre that I could trade you. What natures are your Mew, Tornadus, Landorus, Thundurus and Keldeo? Also are your 2 non shiny deoxys english? If so, can you tell me what nature they are too please?

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Thanks man! I did not have any other junk pkmn for the ho oh hahaha.

Thank you!

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
I'd like a Blazikenite, and I can try to get you an XD Lugia, but I'm not sure how long it will take for my Ruby cartridge to arrive
OwO
np. just vm me when it does
So I'm trying to complete my pokedex and you basically have all the legendaries I need...

Spoiler:

I know that's a ton...so maybe I could just get the high priority ones from you? Or all if you're willing...

You are absolutely awesome for handing these out! I know you don't have any listed in your wants but could I give you some shinies for them or something? I do have a Groudon and Kyogre you can clone if you haven't got that already.
np. ill do your request soon. vm u when done/ready
Hey there, I'm back because I saw that you had Victini listed. Mind if I get that and Manaphy?
np vm me when u r on & ready 2 trade
Hey, I have both Groudon and Kyogre that I could trade you. What natures are your Mew, Tornadus, Landorus, Thundurus and Keldeo? Also are your 2 non shiny deoxys english? If so, can you tell me what nature they are too please?
dont know of the top of my head. will post it soon

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
I'm looking for a xerneas, a mew, and a genesect if possible which ever ones you wanna offer are fine, I've been looking for awhile and would be very thankful if I could get them, my fc is 1349-5271-2022, I'll add yours shortly.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
qaz015393 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

wow, you seem pretty busy :P

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Interested in the Shiny Entei, Shiny Kyogre, and Mew.
I dont have anything on your wants thought sadly ;~;
np. sure. added u

I'm looking for a xerneas, a mew, and a genesect if possible which ever ones you wanna offer are fine, I've been looking for awhile and would be very thankful if I could get them, my fc is 1349-5271-2022, I'll add yours shortly.
sure. added u

wow, you seem pretty busy :P
lol i know.

Years
for your meloetta (ENG) any of the two.
i can offer my ho-oh.
MSG me so i know whether or not you accept plz. i don't really check back on these. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back