• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fishing for Feebas

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
Years
I found one in the wild once, and I never knew It was considered...rare :P
I ran. I'm not a big fan of feebas (or milotic o_O) unfortunately

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I was lucky enough to fish one up in Sapphire years ago (and by years ago, I mean 2004) for my Hoenn Dex and I still have her...but I've never fished another one, so that says a lot haha.

Years
I came across a Feebas while I was playing Sapphire years ago, thought nothing of it and killed it. I never ran into one again in that play-through. It was only after I found out Feebas is rare I began hunting for one again in Emerald !

Schizii

Always tired.
Years
When I went fishing for my feebas, I felt like I wouldn't get one unless I gave up my arm, my leg, and my first born. o.e
Literally took me FOREVER.
I finally got one, though. He's a cute little male. <3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Only time I had to catch one was because of my challenge run that forced me to use a Feebas. I looked sooo hard for it and when I finally did...omg I was soo happy. But then I fed it the wrong type of berries so it wouldn't evolve into a Milotic... I got so pissed plus I haven't gotten to finish the challenge because I didn't remember the exact tile that I fished up the Feebas ;~;

At least I could tell my children I found a Feebas in Ruby

Back