• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Manga] Pokémon Manga Caption Contest! #15 (voting phase)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

pokeball.gif
Pokémon Manga Caption Contest!

Welcome to the 15th installation of the Pokémon Manga Caption Contest of PokéCommunity! This is the Voting Phase. Any member of PokéCommunity is welcome to vote for their favorites, regardless if you entered yourself or not!

The winner will be listed in our Hall of Fame! And there's another prize too... You will earn the right to a one-time custom html usertitle here on the forums. That is, a fancier line, pic or anything really, beneath your username which will last until you edit it yourself. Brilliant! So what are you waiting for? Allons-y!

And of course, anyone on PokéCommunity is allowed to vote, regardless if you are in the competition yourself or not! Try to really vote for the captions you think are best, and don't vote for your friends just to be nice or something because that's not really nice when it all comes down to it.

Voting Form

I vote for the captions made by: (usernames of 1 or 2 different contestants here, order won't matter)
Optional comment: (keep it short, a few words about why this caption got your vote. You can also leave this blank if you don't want to say!)

Voting Thread Rules

• Everyone who made an entry is required to vote, or your own entry will be disqualified.
  • Vote for at least 1 entry. You may vote for 2 entries if you want to.
  • You can not vote for yourself.
  • Abide by PokéCommunity's rules. Such as minimum 4 words even in your voting post, and no vulgarities.
  • Post your vote in this thread and try to keep chit-chat posts to a minimum~ If you want to chit-chat more deeply about the manga or this contest - go to the List & Chit-chat thread!
  • Voting will close and be summed up by me some time on April 5th (GMT+1). Stay tuned!

Entries

"I don't think we 'Got away safely'..."
By: Flushed

These
horde
battles
aren't as fun as
people say they
are!
By: Wobbu

"Hehe, they have no idea that we're the ones who stole their cookies."
By: Peitharchia

Diamond: "Do beavers really like cookies that much?"
Dawn: "Everybody likes cookies, fool!"
By: TD

The day the HM Slave Trade went awry.
By: Solace

Diamond: "This isn't what I meant by fast food, Munchlax!"
By: Jamais

Diamond: Munchlax! You did not told me that you've got a heck lot of FANS!
By: Hiroshi Kaede

If you have any questions or concerns, you can post here or message me privately.
Happy voting!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I vote for the captions made by: Wobbu and Jamais.

Others are great, but these two would be my most favorite. 8) Good luck to those who've entered, by the way!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I vote for the captions made by: Flushe'd and Jamais

This week was a little too tough for me :c still, good luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I vote for the caption made by: Wobbu
Optional comment: Some good captions, this one stood out the most to me though and was pretty funny.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Voting for Flushed and Jamais.

Flushed's entry is my most favorite. xD

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I vote for the captions made by: Flushed and Jamais
Optional comment: Flushed's was my favorite but I had a hard time deciding the second vote.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Vote for: Wobbu and Jamais
Comment: These are the two that made me crack a smile/laugh, so thanks for that (:

Years
I vote for the captions made by: Flushed and Wobbu
Sometimes two votes isn't enough, since there a few good captions this time around! Those two were my favorite of the bunch, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Last day to vote, guys! If someone hasn't gotten their opinion in yet, make sure to do so now :3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

pokeball.gif
And the winner is...

Diamond: "This isn't what I meant by fast food, Munchlax!"
By: Jamais

Oh whoa. Landslide victory for Jamais. Hooray :3 But srs you can go and pick your custom usertitle yourself, say hi from me in the admin thread though :p​

Runner-ups are Wobbu and Flushed, good tries guys! Next time I'll disallow the big bad mod to run you over. (he's not bad though) (he's really fluffy)

Make sure to check back in ~2 weeks, when the next Pokémon Manga Caption Contest
will be held if things go according to plan.
Thanks to everyone who entered
or voted! <3

Back