• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
Added Black Bullet to my currently watching list. I originally thought it was based off a different manga series of the same name which I've read, but I'm pleasantly surprised with this one.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Finished episode 7 of Ergo Proxy. Will start Mushishi today. And watch more Ergo Proxy. :D

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
I'm currently watching:
Mahouka Koukou no Rettosei
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Sword Art Online

and I'm planning to watch Atelier when it starts streaming. So far there's not a single one I dislike :)

I'm currently watching:
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Dance in the Vampire Bund
Sword Art Online

and I'm planning to watch Atelier when it starts streaming. So far there's not a single one I dislike :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Mahouka - 2 times so far... still waiting for FBI and Commie (if they decide to sub)
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Gaworare
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Love Live 2
Nisekoi
Seikoku no Dragonar
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
Tonari no Seki-kun

Finishing:
Sekai Seifuku
Non non Biyori

Planning:
Another 20 anime...

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Currently Airing:
Baby Steps
Mahouka
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Nisekoi
Tonari no Seki-kun
Daiya no Ace
Haikyuu
Isshukan Friends
Kantoku Fuyuki Todoki
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to
Mushishi Zoku Shou
Yowamushi Pedal

Watching:
Mushishi
Samurai Champloo

Plan to:
Too many.

derozio

Years
Currently watching weekly:
One Piece
No Game No Life
Gokukoku no Bryhindlr or whatever it is called

Watching one-two episodes at a time:
Ergo Proxy
Watamote

Plan to watch soon-ish:
Mushishi

Years
Assuming that most of the Spring anime have already premiered and that nothing else interests me in the slightest, my schedule for this season includes: Nobunaga the Fool, No Game No Life, Gokukoku no Brynhildr (for now at least, though I have a feeling I might drop this sometime down the road; the only saving grace is it's created by the author of Elfen Lied), Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Black Bullet, and potentially Escha and Logy no Atelier.

derozio

Years
No Mekaku City Actors? :p I'll probably end up disliking or probably even dropping Gokukoku, too. But for the opposite reason - because it is being done by one who did Elfen Lied. Which was a mindless gorefest for me with annoying characters and nothing more.

Years
No Mekaku City Actors? :p I'll probably end up disliking or probably even dropping Gokukoku, too. But for the opposite reason - because it is being done by one who did Elfen Lied. Which was a mindless gorefest for me with annoying characters and nothing more.

Whoa, what? I never noticed that series on any of the anime preview charts that I've seen o.o Mamo-chan! Kay, adding that to the potentials list, and thank you for making my procrastinating even worse this coming term XD Awe, no love for Elfen Lied. That series is either a hit or miss for people; so far majority of PC members don't find it as interesting as I did ;-;

derozio

Years
Well, it is a SHAFT anime and one of the most talked about anime this season - idk how you missed it lol. :p

Well yeah, Elfen Lied was bad for me. I outright dislike it. And there are VERY few anime like that.

Anyway, I started Sakurasou. 4 episodes in and I'm already loving this stuff.

Years
Well, it is a SHAFT anime and one of the most talked about anime this season - idk how you missed it lol. :p

I don't know how it was possible either...I normally stalk all upcoming series every season looking for Mamo-chan XD But thank you, for letting me know, otherwise I probably would have missed it. Doesn't air until the 13th right? And Sakurasou was pretty enjoyable (:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Mahouka - Ok, 3 times now... guess that's all as Commie doesn't seem to be picking it up... dunno if it's enough... I better find another 4th sub group. + Yoku Wakaru Mahouka
Gaworare
Akuma no Riddle
Black Bullet
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Captain Earth
Fairy Tail 2
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Hitsugi no Chaika
Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san
Isshuukan Friends
Love Live 2
Mahou Shoujo Taisen
Nisekoi
No Game no Life
Seikoku no Dragonar
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
Tonari no Seki-kun
WIXOSS

Still not enough...

@Sky: Tsch, Mekaku is all about HanaKana :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Watching:
Black Bullet
Hitsugi no Chaika
Gintama

Plan to Watch:
Captain Earth
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Atelier
Mekaku City Actors
Mahouka

Years
Right now I started to rewatch "detective conan" (in germany don't know maybe called case closed or Meitantei Conan) I loved the anime when I was younger I just thought I could start again and try to solve the crimes! :D

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I recently started on Fairy Tail (the first series), and it's been amazing so far, hard to believe it's by the same person as Rave Master, which was one of my favorite manga series even though I never finished that series. Yeah I'm very far behind on this show, but I've been watching several episodes a day because I have a lot of time on my hands.

zZJoennZz

What da!?
Years
Right now, I'm watching every new releases that interests me. Especially will, Mekakushi Actors. Why? SHAFT. There's only two completed series that I watch, Dangaronpa and Cuticle Tantei Inaba.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Spring 2014 + Leftovers:
Mahouka
Jojo Part 3
Ping Pong The Animation (I have no idea how long I will stick with this)
Soul Eater Not!
Atelier Escha and Logy
Love Live 2
Date A Live II
Black Bullet
Nisekoi
Nobunaga the Fool
Tonari no Seki-kun

Oldies:
Sakura Trick
Red Data Girl

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Sister Princess (kinda)
A Certain Scientific Railgun
Leviathan

There's another, but the name escapes me..

Years
I recently started on Fairy Tail (the first series), and it's been amazing so far, hard to believe it's by the same person as Rave Master, which was one of my favorite manga series even though I never finished that series. Yeah I'm very far behind on this show, but I've been watching several episodes a day because I have a lot of time on my hands.

I also want to start watching Fairy Tail as well, simply because my favourite singer performs the new opening for the "second season" :3 But I think I might leave that until later because Mekakucity Actors and Atelier Escha & Logy have also been added to my currently watching list ;-;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
I'm working my way back through Fairy Tail and Naruto, due to some friends of mine getting into the series for the first time and wanting to watch along with them.

Also making my way through Samurai Flamenco, Sailor Moon, Kill la Kill, and a few others. Gurren Lagann is high on my list to watch once I'm done with these. :>

Back