• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elements and Sider's Ultimate Shop-SHINY,EVENTS,HA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Thanks for helping out with Seel :) Needed it to pass down an Egg Move.

<3 Always fine trading with you, Elements1.

Elements1

Meh
Years
Hey I'm interested in your HA Treeko, Chimchar, Luxio, and Swirlix. I've recently added 40+ HAs to my list so hopefully you can find something you want out of it :). And if any of those "more coming" HAs aren't on this list, I want those too :D.

Spoiler:

PMed :)

Elements1

Meh
Years
Hey I'm interested in your HA Treeko, Chimchar, Luxio, and Swirlix. I've recently added 40+ HAs to my list so hopefully you can find something you want out of it :). And if any of those "more coming" HAs aren't on this list, I want those too :D.

Spoiler:

Trade Complete

No problem im avalaible for the next 2 hours :) sider should pm me for the exact details please

Trade Complete

Elements1

Meh
Years
News:
I will be gone till 4/15/14, Sider may or may not trade with you due to the business of life ;)

Thanks for your interest in our shop!

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
Years
Hi guys I was wondering if I can have 2 shiny competitive charmanders male, and 2 shiny competitive male protean froakies thx

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Do you have a Genesect for trade?

I have the following pokemon to offer: Mew, Jirachi, Meloetta, Uxie, Kyogre, Shiny Kyogre and Shiny Groudon.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
Need: Arceus or Genesect
For trade: I have Shiny Emolga, Ponyta, Spiritomb, Lucario
FC: 0705-3337-0687
IGN: Matt

Years
Hey there again Elements and Sider :) do you guys have a competitive Manectric? with the moves Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Volt switch
Signal Beam
If you have a Competitive manectric shiny or not can you please contact me? :)

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
I DO NOT believe we have a competitive Manectric atm. If you'd like I can try to breed one for you or possibly obtain one elsewhere.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Just wondering what it would take to trade the shiny competitive Gengar?

I have a multitude of shinies and if you require an equal trade I have a 6iv shiny beldum that I can trade you for it

FC is next to my name

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
Hey im interested in your shiny latios
Pm me so we can talk about the trade and what pokemon you want me to trade you
thanks ;)

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
We have every single event pokemon :)

I believe he was interested in gen 5 pokemon for his b/w or b2/w2 game. i have both b2/w2 but i do not keep events or back ups of any of my pokemon on either game due to my inactivity in it. with the wifi being shut down i've migrated most all my mons to x and y. I'm not sure if you still play 5th gen Elements, but if you do you'll most likely have to handle that one. I just do not have anything left from them on my 5th gen games unless you want to trade them to my 5th gen cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back