• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to the PC Guild! ~~~ Fairy Tail fan club!

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
logo.png

Can't believe this hasn't been made yet...
Oh well, welcome to the best manga/anime 's fan club... The Fairy Tail fan club!!!!
But what's Fairy Tail, you may ask?
First, let me kill you for not knowing.
Second, it's a manga series (later made into anime) that talks about a magical world, where are people who can and can't use magic (the first ones, having different magic, from controlling water to modifying time). In that world, mages are congregated in guilds, where mages take requests and gain jewels. This story is about an special guild, Fairy Tail duh and the adventures of Natsu, a dragon slayer, and Lucy, a celestial spirit mage (she can summon celestial spirits using special keys).
But enough talk, if you want to know more, read the manga or watch the anime.

Ruless ♪♫♪

1. All PokéCommunity and Fan Clubs & Groups rules apply.
2. Don't link to unofficial sites containing full episodes/scans here.
3. If the current topic seems old or has been answered by most already, you are free to make up a new one.
4. Respect the opinions of others, even if they differ from your own. No meanies allowed!
5. Use spoiler tags for huge plot details and endings.
6. Have fun and enjoy knowing more Fairy Tail fans!

Signing up

Please tell your:
•Username
•Favourite character
•Topic!

Members
♥Me, The11thCelebi :3
♥Sheep (Aries, anyone?)
♥Inquisition of the Blackened Day
♥Altairis
♥Yato
♥Kensuke
♥acatfrommars
♥jan2prado
♥inheartstaco
♥Tyler1616
♥Jan2Prado

Topic
Neeeeew topic!!!! To be decided by Sheep

Last edited:
Years
Omg. :DD A Fairy Tail club has risen again, awwww yes.

•Username: Sheep
•Favourite character: Mystogan

Lost magic discussion!
Picking one for myself is hard because there are so many good ones I'd like to have, haha. Time magic for example - who wouldn't enjoy pausing or even rewinding certain things? It'd be cool to go back in time and prevent specific things from happening but the side effects do seem really great given that it's time control and all.

Healing magic is another useful one. Wendy's specifically was really useful and I'd be keen on having it for myself.

Leo the Lion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Omg. :DD A Fairy Tail club has risen again, awwww yes.

•Username: Sheep
•Favourite character: Mystogan

Lost magic discussion!
Picking one for myself is hard because there are so many good ones I'd like to have, haha. Time magic for example - who wouldn't enjoy pausing or even rewinding certain things? It'd be cool to go back in time and prevent specific things from happening but the side effects do seem really great given that it's time control and all.

Healing magic is another useful one. Wendy's specifically was really useful and I'd be keen on having it for myself.

Weeeeelcome!!!
So, you like Mystogan? He's cool and all, but no one can beat Loke, the lion! (ok, maybe someone can...)
Also, risen AGAIN? Tell meh moar.

Years
Loki/Loke is awesome too. He's great for making me laugh. 8D;

And yep, there used to be some other Fairy Tail clubs open in the past but they're not around anymore so it's great to have another. Hopefully more people find their way here soon. :)

What do you guys think of the Fairy Tail 2014 anime? So far I've been pretty excited about it but the animation looks even more stiff than before. I mean, I'm glad the art style is more faithful to the manga, but.. there are too many animation and proportion mistakes in this new series.

On that note, Masayume Chasing is the best Fairy Tail opening.

Leo the Lion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
I haven't watched the anime yet :P
Should I? I mean, it's basically the manga but animated... But maaaaaaaybe I might watch it... Idk :P

Years
You haven't seen the anime at all or just not the Fairy Tail 2014 series? I absolutely adored the anime but FT 2014 will take a while to get used to.

Personally I'd say watch it, though. It's so much fun seeing your favorite characters animated with a voice to couple with their image and the series itself was pretty good despite the flaws. It's fairly true to the manga, too, and some scenes were absolutely hilarious. The music is another positive - it's really, really good.

Inquisition of the Blackened Day

Maker of Dreams and Ideas
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 9, 2014
username: Inquisition of the Blackened Day(Inquisition for short)
favorite character: Gray
Topic: Lost Magic

I'd have to say that I would like to have Ice Dragon magic. As to why, just because, I mean just why not. Plus it would make it easier to beat fire. Beyond that I just think Ice is nice. :)

Last edited:

Leo the Lion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
usrename: Inquisition of the Blackened Day(Inquisition for short)
favorite character: Gray
Topic: Lost Magic

I'd have to say that I would like to have Ice Dragon magic. As to why, just because, I mean just why not. Plus it would make it easier to beat fire. Beyond that I just think Ice is nice. :)

Weeelcome to the club! So, you like gray, right? (Why the hell am I imagining you as Jubia in disguise :0 ) I like that "beat fire" mentality... Natsu wont have a chance against us, the PC Guild!

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
YES. I LOVE FAIRY TAIL.
Username: Altairis (wow omg Fairy Tail reference)
Favorite character: LAXUS

Hands down, I would be a Dragon Slayer. Being raised by a dragon!?!? Have special parts in certain plots? Badass magic? Yes please! Although I'm not sure what element I would be. I would say Air but Wendy's already taken that position, so I don't know. Dx I'm sure I'll think of something.

I actually think I like the original more than FT2014 D: I'm not sure if it's because I'm so used to the original style, but I'm leaning towards no. Their chins are just so.. pointy! I also dislike all of these new scenes that they're adding into the anime (extending Gray v Rufus >.< AND ALL THOSE GRUVIA MOMENTS UGH). Some are funny, but I haven't liked a majority of the fillers so far :x

I don't know. There wasn't as much excitement watching the anime this time around then there was last time. Maybe it's because I know what's going to happen? But I mostly knew before so I'm really not sure. It's just that the Gray v Rufus fight wasn't as epic in the anime as I expected it to be (even though it's only like 5 moves in the manga, I realize it would have taken only 5 minutes of episode time, but still. DX)

I think it is worth it to watch the anime, though. I always choose to watch things whenever I can because the voices and the music and the dramatic pauses/effects they can add into the episode can dramatically increase the epic feel. :3 I also think Fairy Tail has one of the best OSTs, although it's still behind TTGL, a lot of the songs are really really good.

Leo the Lion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
YES. I LOVE FAIRY TAIL.
Username: Altairis (wow omg Fairy Tail reference)
Favorite character: LAXUS

Hands down, I would be a Dragon Slayer. Being raised by a dragon!?!? Have special parts in certain plots? Badass magic? Yes please! Although I'm not sure what element I would be. I would say Air but Wendy's already taken that position, so I don't know. Dx I'm sure I'll think of something.

[...]

I think it is worth it to watch the anime, though. I always choose to watch things whenever I can because the voices and the music and the dramatic pauses/effects they can add into the episode can dramatically increase the epic feel. :3 I also think Fairy Tail has one of the best OSTs, although it's still behind TTGL, a lot of the songs are really really good.

Wewewewewelcome to the PC Guild, Altairis (cool reference :3 )!!!
So, Laxus? I have nothing to say about him. He's just badass. Like, B-A-D-A-S-S.
And, since you all are saying I have to watch the anime, I will start it next week or so :33

]Whelpppp... This thread seems a little bit dead so....Lets make a new topic! And it will be... Stellar spirits! Which one do you like the most? I... think its obvious what is mine :33

Last edited by a moderator:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Leo! I find the rest of Lucy's spirits to be a little odd, haha. And his story was the most interesting out of all of them.

Spoiler:

Leo the Lion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Spoiler:

Oh, I'm your favourite? Im blushed *^-^*

CrimsonFlames

Bye-Beeeeeee!
Years
•Username - Kensuke
•Favourite character - Mavis (The First)
•Topic! -
Stellar spirits! Which one do you like the most? - Virgo, She's so loyal..... If I have her key then I'll let her get me soooo many food! :D

Finally!
A FT Club! :D

Leo the Lion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
•Username - Kensuke
•Favourite character - Mavis (The First)
•Topic! -
Stellar spirits! Which one do you like the most? - Virgo, She's so loyal..... If I have her key then I'll let her get me soooo many food! :D

Finally!
A FT Club! :D

Weeeelcooome to the guild! Hope you have a great time! The mission board is in that wall, ....

Sooo you like that little brat? Mavis? She's horrible nice...
And Virgo too? But you seem a bit fishy... Don't you ever think on hitting on her, ok? Or Aries and I will do BAD things to you...
Nah, just kidding. Have a great time!

Years
•Username: Yato
•Favourite character: Natsu Dragneel and Wendy Marvell. I can't choose one over the other; both are equally awesome ;-;
•Topic!: Guess I'll continue the celestial spirits one since it's new: Of the ones introduced, I definitely like Loke the best due to his personality and abilities, though Virgo's a close second for similar reasons~

Leo the Lion

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
•Username: Yato
•Favourite character: Natsu Dragneel and Wendy Marvell. I can't choose one over the other; both are equally awesome ;-;
•Topic!: Guess I'll continue the celestial spirits one since it's new: Of the ones introduced, I definitely like Loke the best due to his personality and abilities, though Virgo's a close second for similar reasons~

Weeelcooooomeeeeee! As I told to the previous member, the mission board is on the wall and, ...
Awwwww everyone loves me! I'm so blushed ♥
And your favourites are Natsu and Wendy? They are cool and all, but no one beats me (except Aries, but that's another whole story...)

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
Username; inheartstaco
Favourite Character; Laxus
Topic; Gates past 12

Okay so this is definitely gonna go in a spoiler tag
Spoiler:

On another note, I can't wait for Laxus' next battle, it's going to be so awesome since he's up against another lightning user

Years
Welcome to the club, guys! Yay for new faces. 8D

Spoiler:

Wendy is super cute too, by the way. I'm loving her a lot more with the new animation of FT 2014 (which has steadily been getting better).

Years
Spoiler:

With the current anime I'm behind a few eps. (got lazy, ahaha), but I'm glad to hear it's getting better! Might motivate me to catch up XD

Back