• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Let's Play Paper Mario

Years
Hey everyone! So yes. I have posted on the "Welcome Thread". I do love pokemon, and will hopefully play all the games someday. But I guess you can say I'm mostly here to promote myself and my channel on youtube. Normally, I don't do this kind of thing because it is looked down upon to promote yourself. Well, I was recently partnered on youtube, and am now taking a chance on here as well as other forums! Anyways, I hope you guys consider watching a video of mine and help my channel grow!

Risingphoenix892012 is my youtube name! Also close to finishing Paper Mario! Happy watching videos :D

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I merged your two threads (and deleted a duplicate); different parts of the same series should be in the same thread.

You'd also want to put the videos in here too, via the

Years
thank you for deleting the duplicate! I thought to myself "that's silly!" but couldn't figure out how to delete it.

As for the youtube tags and where to put them...I think I understand, but the last time I tried it, the video was there but there was no actual video (if that makes sense lol)

bobandbill

one more time
Years
thank you for deleting the duplicate! I thought to myself "that's silly!" but couldn't figure out how to delete it.

As for the youtube tags and where to put them...I think I understand, but the last time I tried it, the video was there but there was no actual video (if that makes sense lol)
Whoops, missed this.

For the first bit, a way to delete threads/posts by yourself is to go to the edit post button, and look for the delete-post options (you may need to go to advanced mode).

As for those tags, I understand - that means you just haven't put the right text within the tags.
Taking the http://youtu.be/32bbw5sJvCg link for example, that won't work - you need the url of the form https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32bbw5sJvCg (what appears in the url when following your link). Then you use the '32bbw5sJvCg' part, i.e. everthing after 'watch?v=', and before any & signs for other stuff (e.g. if the url include '&feature=youtu.be' or something afterwards, don't put that in).

That is, you'd want to use
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

Years
Awesome! Thank you so much! And I'm sorry I didn't thank you sooner, went back to work and school is wrapping up (so extra craziness lol!) {D:}

Back