• 93 replies

Cruztown

Squirtle Squirt.

Male
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted July 31st, 2018
45 posts
7.2 Years
I found a bug where the second rooms of the Ancient Tomb and Island Cave are unescapable unless I have an escape rope or a pokemon in my party with dig.
Inescapable how? Does the warp cause freezing or does it not function what-so-ever? I'll look into this. Is are the Desert Ruins the same way? It probably has to do with me altering the tiles a while back.
Male
Seen January 17th, 2017
Posted October 30th, 2016
179 posts
6.2 Years
Inescapable how? Does the warp cause freezing or does it not function what-so-ever? I'll look into this. Is are the Desert Ruins the same way? It probably has to do with me altering the tiles a while back.
I can go in the second rooms where the Regis are, but I am like stuck inside the rooms and can't walk back out the door to the puzzle rooms. The Desert Ruins are escapable.
Male
Seen January 17th, 2017
Posted October 30th, 2016
179 posts
6.2 Years
Ive been searching for charmander on route 112 as the word doc suggested on bothe the base of mt mortar and the exist of the fiery path but i still cant't find it. Also meteor falls cave has a bugged waterfall at the top that leads to nowhere and makes your character stuck
Charmander is at the end of this hidden gap that you can only get on with an acro bike. The gap is to the east of the threshold that goes to the cable car and the entrance of Fiery Path.

Cruztown

Squirtle Squirt.

Male
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted July 31st, 2018
45 posts
7.2 Years
Since you changed the contest stats pages to have contest stats stand for whether an attack is physical, special, or status, does this mean that Pokemon can only participate in cool, beauty, and smart contests?
In the process of changing all moves to use Cool, Beauty, and Smart for Physical/Special/Status moves, it meant discarding Tough and Cute. You could enter the contests built around those categories, but you would not be able to use moves associated them.

Sorry I'm not as active right now guys. I should have a quick patch up soon to fix the Regi issue.
Male
Canada
Seen December 1st, 2018
Posted September 20th, 2016
21 posts
7.5 Years
Wow, it's been a long time that I haven't looked in this thread and there are has been a lot of incredible changes. Can't wait for this to be finished!

For the Unowns, are you really planning of making new map just for them? In my opinion, they shouldn't have since it would take so much time to do and they're not really special since, well, they're Unowns, nuff said. If you are going to make this new map and mix them with some rare other Pokémon in their area then I'm all the way. If not, I strongly suggest of putting them in already existing areas such as Mirage Tower, Desert Underpass in Fossil Maniac's house, Cave of Origin (even though you can't get in again) and Sealed Chamber in Route 134 (Maybe Altering Cave as well? I don't know if you are planning to make something for that since the cave is pretty much useless). I think they fit perfectly.

And I would like to mention again as Shayded said, I also wouldn't like this hack to have custom Pokémon sprites either. D:

RichterSnipes

Weekend Warrior

Age 26
Male
USA
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
436 posts
7.9 Years
I would like to ask how can I randomize this game? The universal randomizer is not working
The universal randomizer is reliant on the fact that certain elements crucial to its function, such as Pokémon stats, movepools, abilities, and trainers, remain the same or very similar to the base game. Eccentric Emerald changes those things around. If it's moved where those pieces of data are or how they're structured, then it's no surprise that the randomizer runs into issues with the hack. Most any other hack that extensively edits those things will also likely have problems with it.
My hack:

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Lima, Perú
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
418 posts
11.7 Years
Well, finally finished the game.
And the only thing that keeps the hack from being the best Emerald one is... no new moves.

But, gamplay-wise and moveset-wise this deserves *****.
Games I support:

Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky

Male
7107 Islands
Seen December 21st, 2015
Posted December 20th, 2015
283 posts
10.3 Years
Cruz, could you give us some updates from this hack? I would love to know if you are still working on this, or adding more stuff hence, you're busy enough to provide any? :)
Supporting Pokemon Glazed & Eccentric Emerald.

Pokemon Liquid Crystal | Normal Run

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon

Male
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
992 posts
6 Years
Does Latias/Latios upon becoming champon roam like in the main game as implied by the news report? I've searched all over with repels and can't seem to flush it out. I wanted to be sure in the off chance some other fixed location hasn't been chosen for one of the twins since we already know Southern Island is the other location already in-game.

Tigroid

Now you see me...

Male
In your browser
Seen October 21st, 2015
Posted August 8th, 2015
37 posts
5.3 Years
Hey, Tigroid here. I have a couple of questions.
#1 Are you still active? I hate to be rude, but I'd really love to know for sure.
#2 Would you like my help with the mapping? It'd be an honor to help improve an already wunderbar hack.

Thanks, and great hack!
3DS Friend Code: 0147-2248-6571
Alpha Sapphire IGN: Amon
Advertiser Content