• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fists of Iron~ The Fighting Type Fan Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Username: CloysterOyster
Partner Pokemon: Hitmonchan
Reason for joining: Who needs a reason? Fighting types rule!
Answer a current topic: Not sure what the actual topic is now, but I will say that a Fighting/Ghost dual type would be awesome, something like an evil fighting spirit (no pun intended).

By the way, here's my Fighting teams:

Spoiler:

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
I have an interesting topic if we wanna keep this rolling:

What Fighting-type would you choose in a ring match?

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I have an interesting topic if we wanna keep this rolling:

What Fighting-type would you choose in a ring match?

Probably Conkeldurr, Machamp, or Primeape. Primeape because it's just a crazy monkey lol Machamp has four arms, which could come in handy. & Conkeldurr has two giant stone pillars. lol

PumpJack

Gentleman Thug
Years
Presuming that we are to face other Fighters- Medicham, Gallade, and Hawlucha start off with a type advantage. In particular, no Fighters have a resistance to Hawlucha.

Of course, he does have to worry about Stone Edge and other Rock moves.

But, c'mon- Luchadore wrestler- of course I'll use him for a ring match.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Username : Sawk33

Partner pokemon : keldeo

reason : fighting type pokemon have not been given the appreciation they deserve. Fighting types are always very dependable and at least 2 fighting types in the team help a lot. they are surely very rough and tough , just like me.Even my name symbolises my like. keldeo is very different from other fighting types and has very dependable and useful moves.

current topic: many pokemon like emboar and poliwrath should be given more fighting type moves.
hawlucha should surely be given an evolution!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Username: Peitharchia.
Partner Pokemon: Machamp.
Reason for joining: Fighting-types are great; they usually make great teammates for competitive battling. Use them whenever I possibly can. =)

If you could change one thing about any fighting type Pokemon, what would it be?
Hm... I'd probably give Machamp a mega-evolution; it'd be having only two arms as opposed to four, and its body would be a lot bulkier. Stats-wise, it'd be gaining an Attack, Defense, and Special Defense boost, and its Speed would be lowered a bit due to being such a big Pokémon. Another thing I would do is turn Hitmontop part flying; I mean, it could fly if it spins fast enough, so why not make it join the type group?

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I'll be updating the user list soon to include you sawk33, and you too Peitharchia! I will also update the topics list. Just have been really busy of late. Probably going to do it now while I have time.

Also...Peitharchia gets 2 Points for being a Moderator! Remember, if you are a community supporter you get one free point, and moderators get 2 free points. I apologize if I missed anyone, please notify me if I have.

Two other members get points today as well, PumpJack & Wicked3DS! For staying active & participating in multiple topics.

Glad to see you guys enjoying the club!:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back