• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Aside from Mario Kart 8, I don't think... I'll be getting anything at all, haha. Don't have enough money to spare, unfortunately. Wish I did. :(

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 24, 2016
I noticed nintendo decided not to make Mario Kart 8 for the wii. Good choice.
Hows that clash going in clash of clans? I'm sure everyone at least heard of that game by now.

Last edited:
Years
Aside from Mario Kart 8, I don't think... I'll be getting anything at all, haha. Don't have enough money to spare, unfortunately. Wish I did. :(

I feel like splurging on getting the Wii U system just for Mario Kart 8 because it looks that awesome XD But I also want to build my PC, and get a PS4 ><

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
The free game I'm getting with Mario Kart 8, would have to be NSMBU as well. Already have Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker HD doesn't really intrigue me. But NA choices are pretty barren in comparison to Europe's. I mean, I would have gotten Sonic Lost World, if they gave me the chance.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Anyone seen this leaked E3 information that was released by Nintendo? Check it out:

Spoiler:

Anyone else excited?

Years
I don't own any Nintendo console since GameCube, but I'm not surprised to see a potential Legend of Zelda game coming. If only I had the system to play those games on :c E3 is always exciting though regardless!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
that better not be it from Nintendo. Except for Star Fox and Metroid - we know about everything else already. And why take up time to talk about GCN VC?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
If that list is real. Then, I'm mostly satisfied.

Some random thoughts:

X: YES OH GOD YES. IF THAT RELEASE DATE IS TRUE, HNNNNNNNGNH.

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem:
I still need to see gameplay footage before I'm sold, so hoping we'll see a fair amount during the direct.

Pokken Fighters: Combining one of my favourite genres with Pokemon? YES.

Hyrule Warriors: As long more characters are announced, I'll be all set for June.

Star Fox U: WHAT. WHAT. WHAT. PLZ B TRU. don't be an adventure game, i swear.

Metroid 3DS: Hmm? Now, which studio is handling this game?

New Zelda: If it remotely resembles what was shown during the Zelda Wii U Demo. I'm on board.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Though I like the surprise, I had to take a peek, and if that is real...

R.I.P machomuu's Wallet
~2014

Though...the chance that it's real is pretty slim. Some may see the lack of announcements as laziness on Ninty's part, but I really think that it's the forger's just taking what we know and what we want and putting it down. It being fake actually makes a lot more sense, in that regard.

It's easy to just type something like that up and say it's official, but I really think the inclusion of Pokken Fighters and Gamecube VC before a more simple process such as N64 VC makes it seem like a pretty simple forged list.

Last edited:

Yukari

I would be more Exited if I had a Wii U. ;-; And money... I mean there are so many great games comeing out like X, Hyrule Warriors, Shin Megame Tensi x Fire Emblem, and the new Legend of Zelda. But there's also the matter of whether or not this thing's real. :/

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
That list is kinda interesting...we'll have to see what they show at E3. I would be interested in the Gamecube VC games, but I have all of those except F-Zero. I'm a bit surprised that a Star Fox game is on the list, I thought Star Fox was kinda dead now. If that Metroid game is real....I hope it doesn't go the route of Other M. Gimme moar Metroid Ptime!

And what the hell is Pokken Fighters?

blue

gucci
Years
Anyone notice Mario Kart Double Dash for Wii U Gamecube store? Maybe not the most exciting entry but how awesome would that be. Oh and Mario Party U! n_n

As for the other titles, well if this line-up is true then this is a corker of a E3 Line up this year.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm glad that they're using those graphics shown in the Wii U demo in this new Zelda game; they were simply fantastic. <3

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm gonna refrain this time. Looking at that probably-fake Nintendo E3 list (and another probably-fake Nintendo E3 list) is the closest I'm going to get to spoiling E3. After all, the surprise is a part of the fun.

And I expect this year's E3 to be good, too. Last year's E3 wasn't great, but given that the prior E3s had just been an ongoing decline of badness, that one was something of a light showing the way for better E3s to come. Not great, but certainly not bad (I'd even go as far as to say it was good) And given that this year is already so filled with games in spite of E3, I think it's a good bet that last year's E3 wasn't just a bump in the decline.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
That previous picture? Most likely fake. I recall seeing similar fakes like that in previous years, and it's extremely unlikely such a thing would leak (especially when they announced for example a mystery game for the 3DS... only for them to then print on a paper like that that's easy to lose the name of everything they'll talk about? I think not). Stranger things have happened, but they were strange for a reason. Safe bet imo to say that's fake.

Take any pre-E3 info with a grain of salt, if that. Don't hype yourself and set yourself up for disappointment, better to be pleasantly surprised. =p

IGN's page looks a bit like a wishlist with only some of them confirmed there to be actually on E3. And by 'talked to publisher' about it, it's more 'well it's publically known info because they already said so' (e.g. Smash bros).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back