• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

Trade Corner's Official Gen VI Transfer Service Thread
— [alink id="Rules"]Rules[/alink id] — [alink id="Members"]Members[/alink id] — [alink id="Apply"]Apply[/alink id] — [alink id="Submit"]Request[/alink id] — [alink id="Notifications"]Updates[/alink id] —

[a id]Rules[/a id]Rules
1. Only post here to apply to offer or request transferring services.
2. Use the application/request form or else your post will be ignored and deleted.
3A. Do not contact any people on the availability list directly until one contacts you first.
3B. Arrange the trades and transfer through VMs/PMs.
3C. Once you've been attended to, you should delete your post.
4A. There is a limit on the amount of Pokemon allowed per transfer (30). However each individual person on the availability list is allowed to lower that limit for themselves.
4B. In addition there is a limit of amount of 2 transfers per member per week (this does not mean 2 Pokemon per week, but 2 transfers per week).
4C. For limits, please check each person's personal limit on the availability list.

[a id]Members[/a id]Members

People available for transfer
Sage Ghetsis - Gen V FC: 3655-4863-1125 Gen VI FC: 1435-4289-9306 [click to see availability]

Champion Lunis - Gen V FC: 3224-5402-6613 - Gen VI FC: 1726-2896-5559 [click to see availability]

[a id]Apply[/a id]Application Requirements & Guidelines
Requirements
1. Must NOT have an infraction for offering hacked Pokémon or scamming Pokemon.
2. Must be an active member of PokéCommunity for at least 6 months.
3. Must have a trade thread that has been active for a period of 3 months or be an established trader by having a Trade Review thread with at least Intermediate level (20 trade reviews).
4. Must have a post count of at least 100 posts.

Guidelines
Availability: Provide hours you're available to trade and transfer and your timezone.
Amount: Max amount of Pokemon you are willing to transfer at one time.
Friend Code: FCs of both your Gen IV and/or Gen V and Gen VI game.
In-game name: Your OT, since this is usually different than your 3DS name.

[a id]Submit[/a id]Request Guidelines
Amount: The amount of Pokemon you plan to trade and then have transferred.
Availability: Provide hours you're available to trade and your timezone.
Friend Code: FCs of both your Gen IV and/or Gen V and Gen VI game.
In-game name: Your OT, since this is usually different than your 3DS name.

Example
Amount: 30
Availability: Weekends, EST
Friend Code: FCs go here
In-game name: IGN goes here

[a id]Notifications[/a id]Notifications
03.23.14: Added Sage Ghetsis
03.25.14: Added Champion Lunis

Last edited by a moderator:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Good thing I just got Intermediate! (Not that I think you would keep me out anyway, lol)

Availability: Friday-Monday, 9am-10pm, US Pacific Standard Time
Friend Code: 3DS 1435-4289-9306, W2 3655-4863-1125
In-game name: Necrum on both games

Last edited:
Years
It has taken me a little while to sign up, lost the gen 5 game. It's found now, I just have to double check this evening that the fc is correct that I will post. 99% sure it is though.

Availability: Friday-Monday, 5pm-10pm, US eastern Standard Time. Saturday-sunday, 10am-11:30pm, US eastern Standard Time.
Friend Code: Y 1726-2896-5559, W 3224-5402-6613 (I need to double check this though)
In-game name: lunis on both games

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I need to get a Latias in my White 2 game transferred to my copy of Y before I format the save data area of the White 2 game for future use. I'll also want to transfer the straggling party team. (After this, the only viable Pokémon would be a caught Dragonair, and the game is otherwise ready for nuking.)

Amount: 5 or 6
Availability: Most of the time after 12 PM and before 2 AM, GMT+8
Friend Code: The White 2 FC is 0906-0715-3947.
In-game name: Twiggy
I'm handling this transfer.

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
Years
Requesting a transfer:

Availability: Centeral European Time 1pm-11pm everyday except Wendsday
Friend Code: (Black/White2: 1593-8012-7536), (X/Y: 4656-7323-6978)
In-game name: Both Helmi

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
I would like to request for a transfer if it's possible. It would be from gen IV to gen VI. I saw that the available members for transfer only posted gen V FC, but if they can still help me I would be very grateful, and willing to help in something you need if I can provide any.

Availability: GMT +1. I'm available Sundays all day, and everyday after 9 pm except for Wednesday and Thursday.
Friend Code: Gen IV - 2664 7516 3631 / Gen VI - 2165 7061 5456
In-game name: Gen IV - Joao / Gen VI - John

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Hey guys im new here i dont know how any of this works and if this doesnt belong in this category just let me know. Anyway, i have a team in pokemon emerald that i have been transporting through each generation in preparation for the release of OR/AS and i was going to transfer them from Black 2 to Y, but my pokemon bank pass expired. if anyone has a pass, can i trade that team to your B/W/B2/W2 game so you can transfer them to a gen 6 game and then trade them back? sorry if this doesnt make sense... i just need the team in kalos.

Amount: 6
Time: Friday nights, Saturday nights, EST
FC: 0705-2744-4242
In-game name: Jackson

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Last day of wifi so no sense in having this thread anymore. Closed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back