• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Belldandy's Breedjects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
This is my breedject giveaway thread.

No spontaneous requests.

I'll list what I have available as they become available. You may request at that point using the following template:

Code:
FC:
IGN:
Timezone:
Desired Pokemon:
Desired Ability:
Desired Gender:

My Trade Shop is here.

Available Breedjects

None at the moment

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
Weekly bump. I've added a lot of new Rare Ball Pokemon as well as 5IV HA 4EM Magby/Elekid. All trades are 1:1.

Please VM/PM me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
ive got a few balls id like to trade let me know if your intrested

FT:
(Moon Ball) Eevee
(Moon Ball) Growlith
(Love Ball) Buneary
(Dream Ball) Elgyem HA,
(Dream Ball) Clamperl HA,
(Dream Ball) Rattata HA,
(Dream Ball) Cottonee,
(Dream Ball) Poliwag

LF:
(Moon Ball) Magikarp
(Love Ball) Miltank
(Love Ball) Chansey
(Fast Ball) Plusle
(Fast Ball) Growlithe
(Heavy Ball) Snorlax
(Sport Ball) Scyther
(Dream Ball) Eevee

Belldandy

Years
Hi, Steve! My list was actually outdated a whole ton, so make sure to look back over and see if there were other things you wanted.

From your list, this is what interests me:

♪(Dream Ball) Cottonee
♪(Dream Ball) Rattata with HA

That said, (Moon Ball) Eevee is illegal, since Eevee could not be caught in the wild until Gen VI. I can't trade for illegal / powersave'd Pokemon, unfortunately.

Also, if you're still interested in the rest of the list you gave me (and maybe more - again, take a look at my updated first post), I will accept non-Rare Ball Male Pokemon with four (4) Egg Moves instead, at my discretion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 7, 2014
♪(Dream Ball) Cottonee
♪(Dream Ball) Rattata with HA

That said, (Moon Ball) Eevee is illegal, since Eevee could not be caught in the wild until Gen VI. I can't trade for illegal / powersave'd Pokemon, unfortunately.

Also, if you're still interested in the rest of the list you gave me (and maybe more - again, take a look at my updated first post), I will accept non-Rare Ball Male Pokemon with four (4) Egg Moves instead, at my discretion.

Wow really didn't know that ill go and release it all these are off the gts so I didn't think anything of it guess ill go look up whats legal for each ball

The one i mainly want is Heavy ball Snorlax would you trade that and safari ball lickitung for those two

i have a egg move male Charmander blaze with dragon rush,outrage,dragon pulse,dragon dance if your interested if not do you have a list of pokemon you want egg moves on i can start breeding them

Belldandy

Years
Yep, I can do that. I won't be available to trade until Sunday, though, maybe Monday (I have a lot of "orders" atm due for Sunday, but it is a possibility I can get it all done plus yours on Sunday).

I already have a Charmander like that, unfortunately :(

but if you can get me the following (Male), we'd be best friends :P

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
ive got a few balls id like to trade let me know if your intrested

FT:
(Moon Ball) Eevee
(Moon Ball) Growlith
(Love Ball) Buneary
(Dream Ball) Elgyem HA,
(Dream Ball) Clamperl HA,
(Dream Ball) Rattata HA,
(Dream Ball) Cottonee,
(Dream Ball) Poliwag

LF:
(Moon Ball) Magikarp
(Love Ball) Miltank
(Love Ball) Chansey
(Fast Ball) Plusle
(Fast Ball) Growlithe
(Heavy Ball) Snorlax
(Sport Ball) Scyther
(Dream Ball) Eevee

You can read about other common hacks here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/announcement.php?f=248&a=595. Any other questions you have you can message a Trade Corner Moderator for help.

Actually, you could catch them in the Trophy Garden in Gen IV (DPPt only) and in Castelia Park in Gen V (B2W2 only), though no Apricorn balls were available of course.

Last edited:

Belldandy

Years
@tabor,

I forgot about that! But I knew Eevee with Apricorn was definitely bad.

@ieatbabies34

I already have a female (Heavy Ball) Skarmory, but if it's male, what are its Egg Moves? :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
@tabor,

I forgot about that! But I knew Eevee with Apricorn was definitely bad.

@ieatbabies34

I already have a female (Heavy Ball) Skarmory, but if it's male, what are its Egg Moves? :)

Yes it's a male. It's got 5 IVs and the egg moves are Curse, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind, Brave Bird.

Belldandy

Years
Sorry about the delay. Just got back from camping.

Unfortunately, my female already has those moves! Did you have anything else?

Also, updated the main post.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
I have 2 Larvitars I can give away. Lavitar [Friend Ball] (Move set: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power, Stealth Rock)

EDIT: I also have a Spiritomb [Dream Ball] (Move set: Spite, Shadow Sneak, Hypnosis, Dream Eater)
Gligar [Fast Ball] (No good move set; Otherwise only has Posion Sting)
Scyther [Sport Ball] (Move set: Vacuum Wave, Quick Attack, Leer, Defog) * I know you don't want this one cuz you already have one in Sport Ball.
Pineco [Level Ball] (No good move set; Otherwise has Tackle and Protect)
Feebas [Dream Ball] (Move set: Hypnosis, Haze, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse) * I know you don't want this one cuz you already have one in Dream Ball.
Lapras [Heavy Ball] (No good move set; Otherwise has Sing, Growl and Water Gun) * I know you don't want this one cuz you already have one in Heavy Ball.
Exeggutor [Safari Ball] (Move set: Reflect, Leech Seed, Confusion, Stun Spore)

Last edited:

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
I'm interested in your:
♪(Dream Ball) Feebas
♪(Dream Ball) Eevee
If they have HA

Otherwise:
♪(Moon Ball) Gastly
♪(Moon Ball) Houndour

I have:
Sports Ball Venonat
Love Ball 5iv Adamant Growlithe (4 egg moves)
Friend Ball Mareep
Love/Heavy Ball Abra
Friend Ball Caterpie

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Torchic [Fast Ball] (Move set: Scratch, Growl, Baton Pass)

Torchic cannot be caught in HeartGold and SoulSilver. As such, Fast Ball Torchics are hacks and are not allowed to be traded here. Please do not trade them around and I would recommend releasing all of them unless you want to keep it and breed for yourself personally, thanks :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
Torchic cannot be caught in HeartGold and SoulSilver. As such, Fast Ball Torchics are hacks and are not allowed to be traded here. Please do not trade them around and I would recommend releasing all of them unless you want to keep it and breed for yourself personally, thanks :)

Oh sorry, I didn't know. I got it from someone, I forgot who. But I'll edit my post so that no one can get the Torchic.

Belldandy

Years
I have 2 Larvitars I can give away. Lavitar [Friend Ball] (Move set: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Ancient Power, Stealth Rock)

EDIT: I also have a Spiritomb [Dream Ball] (Move set: Spite, Shadow Sneak, Hypnosis, Dream Eater)
Gligar [Fast Ball] (No good move set; Otherwise only has Posion Sting)
Scyther [Sport Ball] (Move set: Vacuum Wave, Quick Attack, Leer, Defog) * I know you don't want this one cuz you already have one in Sport Ball.
Pineco [Level Ball] (No good move set; Otherwise has Tackle and Protect)
Feebas [Dream Ball] (Move set: Hypnosis, Haze, Mirror Coat, Dragon Pulse) * I know you don't want this one cuz you already have one in Dream Ball.
Lapras [Heavy Ball] (No good move set; Otherwise has Sing, Growl and Water Gun) * I know you don't want this one cuz you already have one in Heavy Ball.
Exeggutor [Safari Ball] (Move set: Reflect, Leech Seed, Confusion, Stun Spore)

Hi, HoninboShusaku.

The only ones I don't have from there are Pineco and Spiritomb, and I can't foresee myself breeding these as I don't really like those Pokemon.

applemonster said:
I'm interested in your:
♪(Dream Ball) Feebas
♪(Dream Ball) Eevee
If they have HA

Otherwise:
♪(Moon Ball) Gastly
♪(Moon Ball) Houndour

I have:
Sports Ball Venonat
Love Ball 5iv Adamant Growlithe (4 egg moves)
Friend Ball Mareep
Love/Heavy Ball Abra
Friend Ball Caterpie

I'm interested in your (Friend Ball) Caterpie :) Would you want to trade it for my Gastly? It has 3EMs, 4IV and PokeRUS lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 22, 2018
Hi, HoninboShusaku.

The only ones I don't have from there are Pineco and Spiritomb, and I can't foresee myself breeding these as I don't really like those Pokemon.

Oh nvm then. Sorry and my username changed, I am ieatbabies34.

Belldandy

Years
:)

I'm also looking for an Adamant Ditto. I'm about to embark on breeding my 4EM HA Torchic, but I need an Adamant Ditto to transfer onto the first female I get.

Hopefully someone can help me! :(

Belldandy

Years
That's exactly what I need lol I needed the Ditto to breed for that female.

What did you want for it? I'll VM you, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back