• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Trading

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 25, 2015
I got a Jirachi through wonder trading, i only sent a lvl 1 Pidgey lol

Years
I got a Docile Simisage with Shadow Claw, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, and Power up Punch at level 50. Used it to solo the second half of the game and is now lv 70.

Caw

Years
Like the thread thought i'd add my two scents, Love the wonder trade, I'm working on my dex so anything to help me fill the blanks I have is dope. I've gotten alot of cool pokemon through it, started off by trading my charmander breeder rejects now I'm just cycling cool pokemon through it that ive gotten through it. Been on it for an hour and a half as of now (currently wt'ing) filled 20 p'dex slots.

Years
Wonder Trade is evil! I got a frickin' Magikarp named "Haha!" For my Bible! Its what happens to all the Masudamethod rejects! I do NOT use WonderTrade anymore!

Years
I was sending away 3 I.V. squitles the other day oddly enough 3 of them and I remember I was given a shiny haunter which I didn't notice till after the trades, a bulbasaur which was okayish and a weepingbell. The haunter evolved to gengar and has no perfect I.V. but it was worth while.

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Haven't tried it yet, I keep thinking that I will probably get garbage or if it is something good it is a hack

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
Years
i've had a Porygon once, and nearly all my.starters came from Wondertrade, i have even sent off a Zekrom and a Moltres in wondertrade! (only to get Scatterbug in return >_<) although ONCE i ACTUALLY got a Bunnelby!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
I love it! I feel bad though about it, because once I traded a level 3 pidgey (that I got from another wonder trade) for a level 66 shiny krookodile. Right now I am in the process of breeding ALOT of charmanders and trading them until I get a Chikorita.

ReeDim

Pokémusician (H4XH4X0R)
Years
I love Wonder Trade. I tried to breed a shiny Zorua through the Masuda Method, but after about 500 hatched eggs with no luck, I got bored. I had boxes and boxes of Zorua, and I often Wonder Trade those away. I've got a few cool things back in the past.

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Yeah, I've been trying to get a shiny through masuda too and decided to wonder trade some surplus and got a lot of hidden abilities and egg moves!! Wonderful!!!

shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
Years
I usually trade my breeding leftovers. Sometimes, I do get good stuff from there. I once got a Squirtle with Egg Moves. Also got a HA Treecko.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Currently WT'ing 5IV+4EM Pokemon (most in Rare Balls and with HAs). Also WT'ing females in Rare Balls without IVs and EMs. Getting junk in return of curse lol I usually get one decent Pokemon (Egg Moves) per 30 WT'd.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Strange that we have two active Wonder Trading threads on different forums...

Anyway, I got a Charmander yesterday. It knows four Egg Moves, is female (well boo that, can't share the moves now unless I get another male with them), and arrived at Lv.23. Definitely a unique specimen. I for one bow to our Japanese PokéLords who come up with some of this stuff.

Years
Strange that we have two active Wonder Trading threads on different forums...

Anyway, I got a Charmander yesterday. It knows four Egg Moves, is female (well boo that, can't share the moves now unless I get another male with them), and arrived at Lv.23. Definitely a unique specimen. I for one bow to our Japanese PokéLords who come up with some of this stuff.

I thought as of gen 6, the mother can pass on egg moves too? There is a section about it on serebii and I'm pretty sure I have done it.

Years
Indeed they did. It seems like GF tried to make breeding a whole lot easier in gen 6 so as to make so much hacking rather pointless and pathetic. Lol go GF!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Indeed they did. It seems like GF tried to make breeding a whole lot easier in gen 6 so as to make so much hacking rather pointless and pathetic. Lol go GF!
I for one detest our Gamefreak PokéLords for making existing hacks suddenly valid. I mean, let us recognize hacks, darnit!

Well, I guess anything from Gen. V or earlier will still be recognized as the hack it is. La meh.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I for one detest our Gamefreak PokéLords for making existing hacks suddenly valid. I mean, let us recognize hacks, darnit!

Well, I guess anything from Gen. V or earlier will still be recognized as the hack it is. La meh.

Terribly hacked pokemon are still easy to spot. But without the aid of pokecheck, hack checking has become increasingly difficult. Fortunately, generation 6 hacks are scarce. Powersaves aren't as common as AR and access to pokegen was in previous generations.

Years
Plus it wasn't game freaks fault for pokecheck going down. Plus I've been drinking so what do you mean the hacks are suddenly valid? They did their best in tournament play with only Pokemon with the pentagon legal. That's helps make a lot if hacks invalid:)

Back