• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I made a huge mistake during the regigigas event i flew away without finishing it is there a way i can go back to finish it because the 8th gym is locked now and i can't enter

EeVictinee

Eevee and Victini just fused to....
Years
I didn't add the map of Johto so you can't see Johto Map. As for the bad egg, I believe that there must be another "bad egg" near it. So it was "infected", I'm so sorry, I don't know how to fix it, I think the only way to fix this is to use the Saved file editor to edit the bad egg.

thx. this is what i get for cheating

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 22, 2023
Sir r3nz007, the pokemons that i posted on my older post are the pokemon list that can mega evolved now. I got those information from my friends so i'm not fully sure about that. Just wait for the reply from sir 1158.

Sir Ashes100, did you got an older save file before the event?

Sir Alpesh, i'm also waiting for the release of the new hack. Anyways, why don't you play the others hack that also made from sir 1158?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I don't have a older save file no all of them are by the man blocking the 8th gym

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 10, 2015
Anyone got any idea what to do with the elder on jade pass? I was told to meet him but it says i shouldn't disturb him. Thanks

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Thanks sir 1158! I found my problem because I haven't updated my rom, cause i can't found Fletchling.

And sir Isaac Mewton, the pokemon that can mega evolved are Alakazam, gengar, mewtwo, lucario,manectric ,Ampharos, tyranitar, gardevoir, mawile, gyarados. To Mega Evolve, go to Lividity City, beat the guy with lucario and you will get mega stone and anti mega.
Using it is like using evolution stones and anti mega gives you back the non-mega form.
Talk to the guy who gives you the items after you use up both items and then you get a new set each time.

You're welcome. Glad to hear that you solved the problem.

could you provide list of pokemon with mega evolution on this hack???

I think NightWing1995 have listed them out. Those Pokemon are all Pokemon which can mega evolve in this hack.

I made a huge mistake during the regigigas event i flew away without finishing it is there a way i can go back to finish it because the 8th gym is locked now and i can't enter

Just go back to that place from Rainbow Path, there's a secret path for you to go back to Mt. Snowy.

Anyone got any idea what to do with the elder on jade pass? I was told to meet him but it says i shouldn't disturb him. Thanks

You should go to the top of Jade Volcano before that.

Years
Great hack.vivilon have same moveset as butterfree any changes

Btw always likes ur hack 1158 my freind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
When I completed the game the second time, I didn't get the east ticket. Why and can I get it without resetting the game?

EDIT: I reset the game save and updated to 1.14 and I still didn't get the east ticket from Elijah. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it a glitch?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
hello.i am new here.i am italian so sorry my bad english.i have a couple of questions.in this hack i can have only one mega evolution at time? and in fire victory i can have a team full of mega pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2015
hello.i am new here.i am italian so sorry my bad english.i have a couple of questions.in this hack i can have only one mega evolution at time? and in fire victory i can have a team full of mega pokemon?

Only one mega evolution at a time.

kenn01

pikachu0111
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 20, 2014
i finish mission 3 in bronze port i have a johto ticket but i did'nt travel at johto what should i do ? sorry for my english
12.%20tongue.gif

kenn01

pikachu0111
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 20, 2014
i already finish mission 3 in bronze port and i got johto ticket but i did'nt travel in johto what should i do?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Does anyone have a .sav of their game? Just before defeating game first time would be good thanks as I reset my game to see if it would fix my east ticket glitch. I have version 1.14

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
why is there links to 2 patches in the op? and does it matter which emerald rom i use? im experiencing audio issues and im not sure if its a problem from the rom or the hack itself.

Back