Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old June 20th, 2014 (2:49 PM). Edited June 21st, 2014 by Kagu-Chin.
Kagu-Chin's Avatar
Kagu-Chin Kagu-Chin is offline
#FemaleFighter
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 34
    Hi everyone in the Pokecommunity! I'm Kagu-Chin/Guan Yinping(in my dreams.)

    I'm this weird girl that plays games that no one plays. Like Dead or alive 5 Ultimate, or Dynasty warriors.
    I'm a 17 year old shy girl, trying to meet new friends.
    I hope I get to meet a lot of new people!
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old June 20th, 2014 (3:07 PM).
    exeRegret exeRegret is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2014
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 197
      Hello! I'm new as well! Hope to see youa roudn the forums some time!
      Reply With Quote
        #3    
      Old June 23rd, 2014 (4:11 PM).
      I've Come to Bargain's Avatar
      I've Come to Bargain I've Come to Bargain is offline
      • Silver Tier
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Location: New York, USA
      Posts: 11,964
      Welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Oh, those games sound fun. I don't think I've tried them before, though, personally, but I'm sure plenty of other people have. I'm not really sure if I'll ever be playing Dead or Alive, however; I suppose it's a horror game, judging from its title, and I'm just not such a huge of that genre. xD" If it weren't for that, then I wouldn't have minded it.

      Hope you enjoy your visits here! If you ever need somebody to chat, just send me a poke, okay?
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old June 23rd, 2014 (5:15 PM).
      Kagu-Chin's Avatar
      Kagu-Chin Kagu-Chin is offline
      #FemaleFighter
         
        Join Date: Jun 2014
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 34
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Endless View Post
        Welcome to PokéCommunity, dear! Oh, those games sound fun. I don't think I've tried them before, though, personally, but I'm sure plenty of other people have. I'm not really sure if I'll ever be playing Dead or Alive, however; I suppose it's a horror game, judging from its title, and I'm just not such a huge of that genre. xD" If it weren't for that, then I wouldn't have minded it.

        Hope you enjoy your visits here! If you ever need somebody to chat, just send me a poke, okay?
        Thanks!
        But Dead or Alive isn't a horror game, it's in the fighting genre.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old June 23rd, 2014 (5:18 PM).
        I've Come to Bargain's Avatar
        I've Come to Bargain I've Come to Bargain is offline
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Location: New York, USA
        Posts: 11,964
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kagu-Chin View Post
        Thanks!
        But Dead or Alive isn't a horror game, it's in the fighting genre. ^^
        No worries! Yeah, people have told me that once they read my post here. My mistake, haha.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old June 23rd, 2014 (7:01 PM).
        TwilightBlade's Avatar
        TwilightBlade TwilightBlade is offline
        All dreams are but another reality.
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: May 2007
        Location: Florida
        Age: 25
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 6,677
        Hi and welcome! If I had an xbox, I'd totally be down with playing some video games with you. I only have Steam, PS3, and 3DS. Feel free to contact me for any reason, and I hope to see you around.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #7    
        Old June 24th, 2014 (2:51 AM).
        Dragon's Avatar
        Dragon Dragon is online now
        • Super Moderator
        • Battle Server Staff
        • Platinum Tier
        • GTGet-Together Event Management
        • Social Media
        • PokéCommunity Daily
         
        Join Date: Sep 2013
        Location: Viridian City
        Age: 24
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 9,421
        Ooh, I've played Dead or Alive 5 before, but haven't gotten much into it. Still, it's nice to play a fighting game for a change! Also hooray for Dynasty Warriors, that game is amazingggg and I can't wait for Hyrule Warriors! <33

        Awh, and wonderful to meet you, Kagu! You'll meet tons of new friends right here in this forum! But yeah, things will be kinda tricky at first, and it's natural to be shy, but, you'll warm up to us eventually! Everyone is generally pretty friendly, so, don't be shy on saying hi to us sometime! In fact, I'm always open to VMs or PMs whenever you like! :3

        Maybe you'll like boards such as the Video Games board, to discuss video games and what not, but always remember that the rest of PC is all yours to explore too! And I hope you will have an amazing stay! I'll be right here if you ever need anything. <33
        __________________
        supercat | moirail | family | s-mod | twin | credit
        Reply With Quote
          #8    
        Old June 24th, 2014 (3:26 AM).
        Kagu-Chin's Avatar
        Kagu-Chin Kagu-Chin is offline
        #FemaleFighter
           
          Join Date: Jun 2014
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 34
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
          Ooh, I've played Dead or Alive 5 before, but haven't gotten much into it. Still, it's nice to play a fighting game for a change! Also hooray for Dynasty Warriors, that game is amazingggg and I can't wait for Hyrule Warriors! <33

          Awh, and wonderful to meet you, Kagu! You'll meet tons of new friends right here in this forum! But yeah, things will be kinda tricky at first, and it's natural to be shy, but, you'll warm up to us eventually! Everyone is generally pretty friendly, so, don't be shy on saying hi to us sometime! In fact, I'm always open to VMs or PMs whenever you like! :3

          Maybe you'll like boards such as the Video Games board, to discuss video games and what not, but always remember that the rest of PC is all yours to explore too! And I hope you will have an amazing stay! I'll be right here if you ever need anything. <33
          I can't wait until that comes out either!
          I guess I need to keep playing DW8 until it does come out.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
          Reply

          Quick Reply

          Join the conversation!

          Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

          Create a PokéCommunity Account

          Sponsored Links
          Thread Tools

          Posting Rules
          You may not post new threads
          You may not post replies
          You may not post attachments
          You may not edit your posts

          BB code is On
          Smilies are On
          [IMG] code is On
          HTML code is Off

          Forum Jump


          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:47 PM.