• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"or you can use your team forum to introduce yourself"

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Someone should post a poll thread with the obvious choice (Team Spheal), and the other options suggested here. Also, I'd rather we kept it simple like Team <something>, I don't really think an "intimidating" name will actually affect how Team 1 thinks of us, we're already superior. n_n

I was thinking about creating a thread, but I don't exactly know what kinds of threads are allowed here... I don't think anyone would mind it though. We should definitely keep it simple and clean, no names like Team 1 Wobbluesphealbuffet haha.

Possible names so far:

Team Spheal
Team Wobbuffet
Team Blue
Team Adorabloodthirsty
Team Ass Kickers
Team Umbra
Team 1

I'm probably missing some...

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I was thinking about creating a thread, but I don't exactly know what kinds of threads are allowed here... I don't think anyone would mind it though. We should definitely keep it simple and clean, no names like Team 1 Wobbluesphealbuffet haha.

It's supposed to be for strategy and challenges discussions, but since we we haven't even started and we're just now getting to know each other I guess a thread like that should be fine.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
It's possible to edit a poll into this here thread, but it's better off as a separate thread so others can see it and vote on it if they're interested. I'll make it if ya want. I like the eagerness so far, so welcome, everyone!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
It's better off as its own thread so we can keep this thread for introductions.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
So who's going to be our representative?

Perhaps it should be the most cunning.

No. It should be the swiftest.

No! Make it the the wisest!

We must send the most powerful of all.

Okay, okay, I get the drift. I'll go.

No, actually, don't send me.
and if no one gets my reference I shall be forever sad

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Nice to meet you everyone. I am Magic Guard, <insert catchy title here>. Feel free to give me a nickname! lol Glad to see some familiar faces (well, usernames anyway) here.

Last edited:
Back