• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéAni Extravaganza

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Watched some more Orange Islands episode today before I had to go off and eat. Misty: Danny is so hot I can't even. She can take Danny, and I'll take tan Nurse Joy. Poor Ash. :c

That makes 3 for more, going to try to catch Wobbu's stream later tonight.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
To the end I will be with you
We will go where our dreams come true
All the times that we have been through
You will always be my best friend~

I miss Pokemon Jukebox. ++ for the tune being used at the end of the sled race.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

I went by the name, uh, moli, unknown by Olli :(

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
It's about that time of the day for Best Wishes streaming! Today I will be streaming BW082-088, when Ash challenges Roxie at the Virbank Gym, a Meloetta appears, and Dawn rejoins the gang. There's quite a lot of events taking place in this arc, which all lead up to the finale of Rival Destinies, which will occur during the stream after tomorrow's.

However, I'm currently experiencing some network issues, so the upcoming stream will be delayed until 1:20 AM EST (20 mins from now). Sorry about that :\

Years
Well, to yesterday stream: I love Meowth in Boots ;)

And about todays episodes? Roxxie's Koffing is so OP... I wish my Audinos were so OP too ;)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
oh goodness I forgot to post yesterday (earlier today, technically).

I saw the battle between Ash and Roxie, and I was not disappointed at all. I generally don't like the newer episodes so much (I'll watch them, but I don't love them), but damn those episodes made me happy. Roxie had already become one of my favorites, and her anime counterpart was just as great. Gooooo Roxie~!

I also loved seeing Cynthia and Dawn reappear. Love Cynthia, and it's always fun when the old travel buddies come back and create problems with the new travel buddies, lol. Plus I did enjoy the Diamond and Pearl anime.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

Arrived late yesterday and onlyt caught up with the dawn and cynthia reappearances. i left for a while and when i came back, the streaming was over lol.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Watched most of today's Orange Islands stream. 'Twas fun. Saw Charizard get tamed finally, Squirtle have some intense competition, and some kind of annoying characters~ Not to mention Snorlax eating everything.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
It's time for another Best Wishes stream! Tonight we will be continuing the Undella arc, but this time we will see Iris catch a Dragonite, the Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup battles, and the Humilau Gym battle with Marlon and Cameron! Episodes include BW089-094.

FSNW5yiFrXVXqv

had a great time, guys! hope more would come tomorrow

Back