• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Crushes huh...oh yes, i had one,

Tifa

I mean come on who doesn't like her. I kinda had a bit of a crush on Aerith and that's pretty much it. I don't have any crushes on the KH games.

I honestly don't think Tifa is pretty at all. BUT -- If we're talking about Tifa from Advent. Children, that's a whole different story! ;)

I honestly think Yuffie as she appeared in Advent. Children because...Ninja! Plus she's devilishly mischevious, and Cid said it best! "She's a beaut!" -Cid, Advent. Children
Also Aerith as she appeared in Crisis Core. Because she's just so pretty >x3

But out of the Final Fantasy franchise, I'd probably say Nadia (Marle) Guardia from Chrono Trigger. I also guess Kid Zeal from Chrono Cross is all right, too...Not only are they some of the most attractive characters in the Chrono universe, but in all of Square's games. I guess you could also say Kairi as her appearance was in Kingdom Hearts II and Aqua from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I honestly don't think Tifa is pretty at all. BUT -- If we're talking about Tifa from Advent. Children, that's a whole different story! ;)

I honestly think Yuffie as she appeared in Advent. Children because...Ninja! Plus she's devilishly mischevious, and Cid said it best! "She's a beaut!" -Cid, Advent. Children
Also Aerith as she appeared in Crisis Core. Because she's just so pretty >x3

But out of the Final Fantasy franchise, I'd probably say Nadia (Marle) Guardia from Chrono Trigger. I also guess Kid Zeal from Chrono Cross is all right, too...Not only are they some of the most attractive characters in the Chrono universe, but in all of Square's games. I guess you could also say Kairi as her appearance was in Kingdom Hearts II and Aqua from Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Um, yes haha. You know how Sqaure is HORRIBAD at making icons. If you compare them to Advent Children's characters they dont look the same at all.

Also I completely forgot about Aqua xD. I had a mini crush on her too. Also Tifa from both Advent Children AND Crisis Core

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
When it comes to characters in Square Enix games that I have had crushes on, these are the ones I have had:

Rosa (yes I sort of feel like Kain)
Terra (the one in Final Fantasy VI, not the one in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep)
Shiva (yes I had a crush on an Eidolon/Esper/Summon)
Freya
Cosmos
Marle
Harle
Aqua

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Honestly, My only crush in ff was Garnet from FF9. Oh, and Paine, from FFX-2. :3

Last edited:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Well as I mentioned under the crushes, Shiva is one of my favorite summons/espers/eidolons. Here is the list of my other favorites:
Bahamut
Leviathan
Odin
Ramuh
Carbuncle
Alexander
Bismarck
Cactuar
Gilgamesh (he is a Summon in the GBA version of VI and in VIII)
Bahamut Fury
Hecatoncheir
Demon Wall (only a summon in the Dissidia and Dissidia 012)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
What is your favorite summoning/eidolon/esper/etc.?

I've only played FFX/X-2 as far as aeons go, but my most favorite one is Bahamut. He was a ♥♥♥♥♥ to beat in X-2. I always thought he was extremely powerful, and after I had gotten him in FFX. I used him all the time to kick ass. XD

Years
What is your favorite summoning/eidolon/esper/etc.?

-Cactuar
-Chocobo
-Shiva

That's pretty much it. I don't really like summons.

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
My favourite summon would be Rydia's Eidolon from Final Fantasy IV. After all...it saved my neck from being killed by Golbez's Dark Dragon. But it's kinda OP in my opinion...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
It's been a few days and I haven' been the most active but here's a new topic for us.

What are your favorite types of weapons to use in the games?

Years
Username: Selly Jr
Topic answer: Gunblades and Spears
Final Fantasy games you've owned: 1,2,3,4,7,8,9,10, 10-2,12, 12 revenant wings,13, crystal chronicles
Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Squall I guess.

Spoiler:

Years
Loved Squall's gunblade from VIII so that would be one of my favourite weapons. Along with Noel's dual blades that made him pretty OP and one of the more decent characters from the XIII collection, in my opinion.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
What are your favorite types of weapons to use in the games?

Actually, I'm not sure. I've never really chosen any favorites I like the best. However, for Kingdom Hearts, I think Bond of Flame was my favorite. Mainly, because I absolutely love Axel. <3 I even have an Axel plushie.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
im off topic, smack me

Head over HERE and vote in your favorite villain, show them the power of Final Fantasy! or some other game you think has better villains is okay too, whatever you want

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
My favourite type of weapon would probably be a lance or a spear. Of course, that is also a bit of a dead giveaway of what my favourite job / class is. Still a suprise they haven't quite nerfed Dragoon ... yet (Or I just over level. Lol. I dunno. x3). I'm really hoping to have a new Dragoon character jn FF15 though! Here's hoping to a fourth member of the current Highwind family, right?

PinkOmnimon

Alpha and Omega
Years
I've missed so many topics. /.\

I'd have to say my favorite weapons are guns though. They're not always the best but I can hit better with them in games than most other weapons, I don't know why though. And when I played the gunner dressphere I was able to do more damage than with any of the others.

Back