Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2014 (4:11 PM).
    TCGO:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Loukas View Post
    Well the box was a left over from a closed shop. It was a jungle set and the team rocket set. I can post cards from both sets if needed. Is this the correct thread? Or should i pm them to you?
    maybe posting them in the quick question thread that is pinned would be more appropriate (if your concerned about authenticity), unless you are interested in the value of the cards you are posting. If thats the case, post in here!

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 19th, 2014 (7:26 PM).
      TCGO:

ok then, so what would be the value of, a psyduck from HS triumphant, mint condition, and for the attack, tripping headbutt, it says filp a coin instead of fliip a coin. and a dialga from the Diamond and pearl great encounters, fair condition, and it has the wrong illustrator on it.
      Old July 20th, 2014 (1:22 PM).
        TCGO:

Quote:
        Originally Posted by saromez View Post
        ok then, so what would be the value of, a psyduck from HS triumphant, mint condition, and for the attack, tripping headbutt, it says filp a coin instead of fliip a coin. and a dialga from the Diamond and pearl great encounters, fair condition, and it has the wrong illustrator on it.
        I believe the psyduck is about 1-2 dollars

and the dialga, I am not sure about, but I believe its anywhere from 5-10 dollars
        Old July 20th, 2014 (2:30 PM).
          TCGO:

ok, thanks a lot for the info.
          Old July 20th, 2014 (2:57 PM).
            TCGO:

oh, one more. Pikachu card, almost mint condition, it has gold cheeks when it's supposed to have red ones I think. I don't know what set it's from though because it's a 1995, 96, 98 card so it doesn't have a symbol. thx in advance.
            Old July 21st, 2014 (9:59 AM).
              TCGO:

Hello, I have a Deoxys 25/146 Defense Forme card, yet is has a misprint. Instead of Defense forme, it says attack forme. Lightly Played Condition.
              Old July 21st, 2014 (7:37 PM).
              • Crystal Tier
              TCGO: donavannj

Quote:
              oh, one more. Pikachu card, almost mint condition, it has gold cheeks when it's supposed to have red ones I think. I don't know what set it's from though because it's a 1995, 96, 98 card so it doesn't have a symbol. thx in advance.
              Actually, the red ones are the error version of the Base Set Pikachu. And not having a set symbol typically means it's a Base Set card.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Nazrak View Post
              Hello, I have a Deoxys 25/146 Defense Forme card, yet is has a misprint. Instead of Defense forme, it says attack forme. Lightly Played Condition.
              Set please. I'm not aware of any Deoxys errors, and it appears none are confirmed to exist in the community. Sounds like it might be a fake.

Would you mind uploading a picture of the card as an attachment to your next post in this thread?
              Old July 22nd, 2014 (2:30 PM).
                TCGO:

Quote:
                Originally Posted by ads_2006 View Post
                maybe posting them in the quick question thread that is pinned would be more appropriate (if your concerned about authenticity), unless you are interested in the value of the cards you are posting. If thats the case, post in here!
                Thanks i ll give it a try!
                Old July 23rd, 2014 (7:59 AM).
                  TCGO:

Nature: Serious
                  I've held onto these for quite some time. Any ideas of their value? Both are mint condition and holographic.

Brandon
                  Old July 24th, 2014 (2:26 AM).
                    TCGO:

Nature: Relaxed
                    I can't find many of either of these on eBay etc, so does anyone know what these would be worth?

Old July 25th, 2014 (9:29 PM). Edited July 30th, 2014 by saromez.
                      TCGO:

What would be the value of, a 1995 ,rare, holo, machamp, 1st edition mint condition. a 1995 ,rare dark blastoise, team rocket, mint condition. 1995, holo, dark vileplume, team rocket, mint condition. and a Magnezone EX from the XY flashfire, mint condition. could somebody please answer this quickly.
                      Old July 26th, 2014 (5:53 PM).
                        TCGO:

Hi, just wondering how much would this card be?
                        I can't post links yet sadly: imgur.com/MvRCOXr
                        Thanks in advance!
                        Old July 27th, 2014 (11:12 PM).
                          TCGO:

I have a Pikachu, Jungle Set - Edition 1 (Shadow-less)
                          I cant find any results online, is this card super rare or just plain fake?
                          (Its shadow-less but doesn't have 99)
                          Old July 28th, 2014 (9:06 AM).
                            TCGO:

Can you post a picture? Sometimes they can help to find a card.
                            Old July 30th, 2014 (12:12 AM).
                              TCGO:

Hello I have an interesting card.

Pocket Monsters Japanese Diglett No.050 Level 15 Mint Condition
                              However this card is Holographic

Looks like the common japanese version except has holographic reflecting squares.
                              link: i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODc5WDYxNQ==/z/smUAAOSwPe1T1VdM/$_57.JPG

But the Holo print is misprinted on the card, it has a sort of double vision as if the card was printed twice with the second print being slightly off and holographic. It is a common card but the Dot has a slightly smaller dot to the left of it.

There is no record of this card supposed to be in existence so I'm wondering if its a special rare misprint.
                              Old July 30th, 2014 (1:54 AM).
                                TCGO:

Duh, I have these absolute gems ready to sell but just confirming their worth heaps, the quality of the card I define as outstanding with absolute state of the art graphic and even better naming.

I think I am going to be rich, wow I am heading for Fiji, well maybe Mr Fuji's place.

Old July 30th, 2014 (5:06 AM).
                                  TCGO:

[QUOTE=PetalDanceD;8376269]Duh, I have these absolute gems ready to sell but just confirming their worth heaps, the quality of the card I define as outstanding with absolute state of the art graphic and even better naming.

I think I am going to be rich, wow I am heading for Fiji, well maybe Mr Fuji's place.

I have a lot of old cards and even a few 1st editions, maybe we could trade some of something?
                                  Old July 30th, 2014 (5:36 AM).
                                    TCGO:

[QUOTE=saromez;8376410]
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by PetalDanceD View Post
                                    Duh, I have these absolute gems ready to sell but just confirming their worth heaps, the quality of the card I define as outstanding with absolute state of the art graphic and even better naming.

I have a lot of old cards and even a few 1st editions, maybe we could trade some of something?
                                    1st Editions, Pfft try Last editions these babies could skyrocket in value
                                    Old July 30th, 2014 (1:29 PM).
                                      TCGO:

This is a LV.41 Drapion 2007 23/130 card. It is different from the normal one and the reverse holofoil. The whole actual card is darker than usual and has a slight shimmer to it. Behind Drapion isn't the normal graphics, it is all the pokemon type symbols like fire, water, ext. The eyes and claws are white and shinny but the rest is darker than normal, not a dark pokemon just a darker purple. The border around the card is the biggest thing, a normal pokemon card has a light yellow border but this one is all GOLD it looks shinny like a gold bar and I have never seen one like this before. If you have see this card, her about it, or know the value it would be very appreciated if you would reply back. I would be really helpful if you kew how many exist and how much $ it is worth, thanks very much. I am very sorry there is no picture I tried to describe it as best I can if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.
                                      Old July 30th, 2014 (6:51 PM).
                                      • Crystal Tier

Location: 'cause it get cold like Minnesota
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by keep--sailing View Post
                                      I've held onto these for quite some time. Any ideas of their value? Both are mint condition and holographic.

Brandon
                                      Japanese Base Set Charizard: $15 to $25.

Japanese Intro Pack Bulbasaur Deck Venusaur: $10 to $15.

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by liam858 View Post
                                      I can't find many of either of these on eBay etc, so does anyone know what these would be worth?

Japanese M Charizard X EX: All over the place, but most frequently seems to fall between the $10 and $20 range currently.

Korean M Charizard X EX: Basing it off of the Japanese one, probably $5 to $15.

Quote:
                                      What would be the value of, a 1995 ,rare, holo, machamp, 1st edition mint condition. a 1995 ,rare dark blastoise, team rocket, mint condition. 1995, holo, dark vileplume, team rocket, mint condition. and a Magnezone EX from the XY flashfire, mint condition. could somebody please answer this quickly.
                                      Is Machamp Shadowless?

Dark Blastoise (rare): $1 to $3.
                                      Dark Vileplume (holo): $1 to $3.

Is Magnezone EX full art or regular holo?

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Jakehooch View Post
                                      Hi, just wondering how much would this card be?
                                      I can't post links yet sadly: imgur.com/MvRCOXr
                                      Thanks in advance!
                                      Japanese Charizard G Lv. X (from the Garchomp vs. Charizard SP Charizard Half Deck): In that condition, $2 to $4. If it were mint, $5 to $10.

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by arunyo View Post
                                      I have a Pikachu, Jungle Set - Edition 1 (Shadow-less)
                                      I cant find any results online, is this card super rare or just plain fake?
                                      (Its shadow-less but doesn't have 99);-;:pink_frown:
                                      Could you post up a picture of it (as The_Iron_Bat asked) as an attachment to your next post in this thread? I'm fairly certain Jungle cards didn't get the shadowless treatment in any run.

Quote:

Please do not pass those off as real. Those are so fake they reek like only fakes and knockoffs can. The purpose of this thread is to help people figure out what their cards are worth. Any future similar posts like that in this thread will be deleted on sight.

Quote:
                                      Those cards he posted are not real...

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Phillips13jake View Post
                                      This is a LV.41 Drapion 2007 23/130 card. It is different from the normal one and the reverse holofoil. The whole actual card is darker than usual and has a slight shimmer to it. Behind Drapion isn't the normal graphics, it is all the pokemon type symbols like fire, water, ext. The eyes and claws are white and shinny but the rest is darker than normal, not a dark pokemon just a darker purple. The border around the card is the biggest thing, a normal pokemon card has a light yellow border but this one is all GOLD it looks shinny like a gold bar and I have never seen one like this before. If you have see this card, her about it, or know the value it would be very appreciated if you would reply back. I would be really helpful if you kew how many exist and how much $ it is worth, thanks very much. I am very sorry there is no picture I tried to describe it as best I can if you have any questions I would be happy to answer.
                                      Gold borders don't sound normal (only been one official card so far that has an actual gold border - a promo Meowth from very early in the TCG's life). Would you mind posting up a picture of it as an attachment to your next post?
                                      Old July 30th, 2014 (7:26 PM).
                                        TCGO:

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
                                        Japanese Base Set Charizard: $15 to $25.

Japanese Intro Pack Bulbasaur Deck Venusaur: $10 to $15.

Japanese M Charizard X EX: All over the place, but most frequently seems to fall between the $10 and $20 range currently.

Korean M Charizard X EX: Basing it off of the Japanese one, probably $5 to $15.

Is Machamp Shadowless?

Dark Blastoise (rare): $1 to $3.
                                        Dark Vileplume (holo): $1 to $3.

Is Magnezone EX full art or regular holo?

Japanese Charizard G Lv. X (from the Garchomp vs. Charizard SP Charizard Half Deck): In that condition, $2 to $4. If it were mint, $5 to $10.

Could you post up a picture of it (as The_Iron_Bat asked) as an attachment to your next post in this thread? I'm fairly certain Jungle cards didn't get the shadowless treatment in any run.

Please do not pass those off as real. Those are so fake they reek like only fakes and knockoffs can. The purpose of this thread is to help people figure out what their cards are worth. Any future similar posts like that in this thread will be deleted on sight.

Those cards he posted are not real...

Gold borders don't sound normal (only been one official card so far that has an actual gold border - a promo Meowth from very early in the TCG's life). Would you mind posting up a picture of it as an attachment to your next post?
                                        Just so you know I was taking the piss big time, They are a horrible horrible attempt as a genuine re-make of Pokemon cards. Most possibly the most fake I've ever seen.

And I don't even own any, If I did I would of burnt them a long long time ago.
                                        Old July 30th, 2014 (7:27 PM).
                                        • Crystal Tier

Quote:
                                        Just so you know I was taking the piss big time, They are a horrible horrible attempt as a genuine re-make of Pokemon cards. Most possibly the most fake I've ever seen.

And I don't even own any, If I did I would of burnt them a long long time ago.
                                        Well, please do not do that in the future. This is a thread where I'd appreciate the piss not being taken, since it's primarily a serious business thread.
                                        Old July 30th, 2014 (7:59 PM).
                                          TCGO:

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
                                          Well, please do not do that in the future. This is a thread where I'd appreciate the piss not being taken, since it's primarily a serious business thread.
                                          Yeah yeah, a bit silly of me granted! Apologies
                                          Old July 30th, 2014 (8:00 PM).
                                            TCGO:

machamp is shadowless and magnezone is regular holo.
                                            Old July 30th, 2014 (8:12 PM).
                                            • Crystal Tier

Quote:
                                            machamp is shadowless and magnezone is regular holo.
                                            Machamp: $5 to $10.

Magnezone EX: $3 to $6.

Sponsored Links