• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Redwar's War Room - Competitive Battle Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWar

Learning...
Years
This time around I'm determined to dive into competitive battling properly, which means getting my hands on some competitive Pokemon! Main focus is Doubles and VGC Pokemon.

This thread in an effort to that end. Please note that there is cloning taking place on the shiny and legendary Pokemon and items

Some Rules

• Play nice. Any insults, etc, will be reported immediately
  • First come first served. To solve issues, the first person to offer a Pokemon I want will get the Pokemon they asked for. I will decide, however, if the trade is fair and if I need the Pokemon.
  • Time: THIS IS IMPORTANT. I am a 32 year old man, with a full time job, a wife and an 9 month old baby. I get maybe an hour or two a day maximum for Pokemon. I will respond ASAP and with suggest times, but do NOT nag me.

My Review Thread - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8381805

Wants - IV Pokemon

So...let us start with my wants. For the most part this means competitive Pokemon. Assuming that, like me, no one wants to give up their carefully raised competitive Pokemon the best I can hope for is IV bred Pokes, which is fine by me. Below is my list of current "wants", but most high IV Pokemon will be of interest.

Warning. One or two exceptions aside, I don't care re shiny Pokemon. They're nice an' all, but I don't value them more than normal Pokemon.

Spoiler:

On Offer

I have split this into 5

1. Items
2. EV Trained, perfect IV Pokemon (cloned)
3. Shiny/legendary Perfect IV (cloned)
4. Perfect IV Pokemon currently available (not cloned)
5. Pokemon I can breed perfect IVs for easily (not cloned)

I do have spitbacks, etc, but usually do wonder trading/giveaways for those.

ITEMS

Spoiler:

PERFECT IV/EV TRAINED, BATTLE READY POKEMON

Spoiler:

PERFECT IV SHINIES & LEGENDARIES

Spoiler:

PERFECT IV CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR TRADE

Spoiler:

CAN BREED PERFECT IVs FOR
(may take a day or so)

Spoiler:

Pending Trades
Spoiler:

Completed Trades

Last edited:

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
I know it's a stretch, but could I get that Perfect IV Houndour? That Honedge also seems nice. I have an EV trained, perfect IV Adamant Charizard I can give you (31/31/x/31/31/31). Obviously bred for Charizardite X. I can also offer you an EV trained Garchomp with the same IVs and nature. No rare egg moves, no amazing items will come along unless I'm nice.

Ársa

k.
Years
Heya, I'm interested in:

Houndour - Female - Lvl 15 - Ability:Flash Fire - Jolly - OT:Avenger
31/0/31/31/31/x

Please check my trade thread for what I have to offer. (see: Hatchery)

Cheers.

RedWar

Learning...
Years
I'm afraid not, I'm simply doing the Pokemon in order of what I find interesting and viable. The female ratio on the starters means it's far too hard a job for my limited Pokemon time a day, would take me over a week to get a viable one for battle, unless I managed to get my hands on a good ditto or female starter

Years
I'm interested in your 5IV HA Goomy.
The pokes I have breedable are:
Modest Charmander 31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Litwick 31/x/31/31/31/31
Adamant Beldum 31/31/31/x/31/31
Bold Slowpoke 31/x/31/31/31/31
Careful Honedge 31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly Gible HA 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iron Head
Calm Tentacool 31/x/31/31/31/31 Aqua Ring - Rapid Spin
Jolly Swinub 31/31/31/x/31/31 Stealth Rocks
Adamant Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 Dragon Dance
Adamant Tyrunt 31/31/31/x/31/31 Ice/Poison/Thunder Fang - Dragon Dance

RedWar

Learning...
Years
Huge update on my Pokes. Main want is currently an ability capsule (Have a perfect IV froakie with torrent, not protean!)

RedWar

Learning...
Years
Added in two perfect modest Rotoms, and a couple more Pokemon I can breed.

Have also (as of yesterday) got an action replay. I've added in that I use this for items. I DO NOT use it to clone any Pokemon on this thread - all Pokemon on here are 100% unique and bred by me, with no cloning happening.

Think I may have stressed that enough now...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
Hi, I'm interested in these guys

Spoiler:

I'm also after a bunch of Mega Stones. Are you able to get these?

Spoiler:

I can offer the following 5/6iv pokemon. Let me know which ones you may be interested in and what natures you'd want on them.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

RedWar

Learning...
Years
Sorry to break it to you, but you can't use an ability capsule to change an ability to a hidden ability.

Yeah, I discovered that! Ah well, will have to use him for something else or not at all. Got it sorted for the one I wanted though. Cheers for the info :)

RedWar

Learning...
Years
Hi, I'm interested in these guys

Spoiler:

I'm also after a bunch of Mega Stones. Are you able to get these?

Spoiler:

I can offer the following 5/6iv pokemon. Let me know which ones you may be interested in and what natures you'd want on them.

Spoiler:

Can do all 3 you want. Interested in Pinsir, Heracross and Slowpoke. Don't mind passing over all those mega stones as a freebie.

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
Interested in 6 iv surskit with egg move hydro pump. visit my shop to see what i have to offer. it is in my signature

RedWar

Learning...
Years
Interested in 6 iv surskit with egg move hydro pump. visit my shop to see what i have to offer. it is in my signature

Has it got to be 6ivs, or will 5ivs (missing atk) do?

6Ivs may end up taking a LOT of breeding!

Fokko

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 7, 2014
Has it got to be 6ivs, or will 5ivs (missing atk) do?

6Ivs may end up taking a LOT of breeding!

lol no it doesn't have to be. i just wanted to see your reaction to this post lol. Just 5 ivs with missing attack please. thank you. What is ur FC and IGN??

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 25, 2014
can someone trade me a conkeldurr/timburr w/knock off,ice punch,drain punch,and mach punch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back