• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wanna climb Mount Everest before I die!

Sirfetch’d

What are some things you wanna do in life before dieing? I don't mean simple things that you are likely to do(such as get a job, get married, etc.) but what are some adventurous things that you would like to accomplish before kicking the bucket? examples: sky diving, going to the moon, meeting Dipu in real life, etc..

Honest

Hi!
Years
What are some things you wanna do in life before dieing? I don't mean simple things that you are likely to do(such as get a job, get married, etc.) but what are some adventurous things that you would like to accomplish before kicking the bucket? examples: sky diving, going to the moon, meeting Dipu in real life, etc..
Stop gassing me, Chase. My ego can't handle the hot air <3

I was actually talking about this with my girlfriend yesterday in good detail... so you'd think I'd remember my list. Blah. I do remember cliff diving and sky diving being on there though, cause man the adrenaline from something like that <3 I'd also like to get married one day and obviously get a job that I like to support said family. Wind surfing, oh, that's another thing! And meeting some members here on PC would definitely be on my bucket list as well. That itself is another list, oops.

Sirfetch’d

Stop gassing me, Chase. My ego can't handle the hot air <3

I was actually talking about this with my girlfriend yesterday in good detail... so you'd think I'd remember my list. Blah. I do remember cliff diving and sky diving being on there though, cause man the adrenaline from something like that <3 I'd also like to get married one day and obviously get a job that I like to support said family. Wind surfing, oh, that's another thing! And meeting some members here on PC would definitely be on my bucket list as well. That itself is another list, oops.

Skydiving is the big thing I wanna do at least once. Honestly for no other reason than it's a super huge risk and I wanna live on the edge like that even if it's just one time. I don't wanna go through life without doing something like that haha. I guess the riskiest thing I have ever done comparable to that is parasailing which was fun, but nothing like skydiving would be haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Skydiving is the big thing I wanna do at least once. Honestly for no other reason than it's a super huge risk and I wanna live on the edge like that even if it's just one time. I don't wanna go through life without doing something like that haha. I guess the riskiest thing I have ever done comparable to that is parasailing which was fun, but nothing like skydiving would be haha.
My reasoning exactly! Although cliff diving is in its own way even riskier. Cause... cliffs!

Years
So like a bucket list?
~climb every ancient step that's cut into stone
~meet all the people from PC, although they don't necessarily have to know it's me...
~reverse pickpocket someone
~marriage might be nice, and convenient
~producing progeny might be nice, although a heck of less convenient.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Meet my men. (Tom Hiddleston, Jensen Ackles, HITT, David Desrosiers, Austin Carlile, Gerard Way and Matt Smith). That's DEFINITELY on my to do list. I know it's not big like something epic such as skydiving or anything... but it's important to me. XD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
-Meet an important figure in history(not necessarily political).
-Impress Anthony Bourdain with an original dish I created.
-Live long enough to have great-grandchildren.

You know, easy stuff!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I'd like to be able to visit Norway and Ireland, along with every state in the U.S. There's so much to see in the world and so little time to do it all. I just hope I get the chance to experience as much as possible. :)

I'd also like to learn to fly a plane and see Wimbledon in person, as its my favorite tennis Slam. :D

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
There are really only two things that I want to actively pursue: learn how to kickbox, and learn how to play the violin. Yeah, yeah, I know, those two are essentially polar opposites, but those have been two passions that I've constantly watched people do that I personally want to experience for myself. Even though it's only a fitness program, I've been doing a bunch of Mossa Fight Workouts which help me practice movements that can be seen in kickboxing, so hopefully I'll be able to get an actual trainer at some point. As it goes for playing the violin...well, it's more just the fact that I need to save up some money for that. If I could play like say, Lindsey Stirling for instance, that would be a honest dream come true.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I'd like to backpack through Europe with my boyfriend :) I would also like to visit and perhaps teach in Japan or Europe somewhere, and vacation to Australia / New Zealand / other places. I love travelling, but I'd never go alone lol

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 25, 2014
I'm a bit doubtful I'll ever do any of these but here's my list:

-Own a private island
-Move somewhere that's warm all year long
-Have a job that requires doing next to nothing

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Backpack through Europe
Run with the bulls in Pamplona
Live homeless and off the grid for a month
Go to a crazy Rave in Amsterdam
Skydive
Get married

I'm not sure what else my life can be pretty random sometimes so I take opportunities as I get them.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'd like to backpack through Europe with my boyfriend :) I would also like to visit and perhaps teach in Japan or Europe somewhere, and vacation to Australia / New Zealand / other places. I love travelling, but I'd never go alone lol

This is one of my big ones too - I'd love to take a time-consuming vacation somewhere outside of the US someday.

But before I saw that one I was going to write that I desperately want to learn how to surf. Right now I live in Chicago and I don't want to learn to surf on a lake because I assume that's completely different from real surfing, but boyfriend is from San Diego and we plan to go back there in a few years and his best friend's dad owns a surf shop (because his life is stereotypical). And his best friend's dad seemed to like me so maybe he'll teach me :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Eat strange food from around the world, have a mind blowing sexual relationship with someone, road trip across the southwest U.S., own a motorcycle, etcetcetc.

As much as there are adventures I want to do these things are higher on my list.

Back