• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Save File Exchange

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years

Save File Exchange Thread

Hey all,

Welcome to the new, updated save file exchange thread! Here you can make requests for Pokemon game save files, or post some of your own that people may want.

The old thread was pretty old, and was nearly 30 pages long, so here is a much needed update.

As of now, I will be handling any save file requests. I can create saves for Gens 1, 2, and 3, but not for the GameCube ones, unfortunately.

In an effort to make things easier on myself and to streamline the process, I have provided a form that you can copy and paste to use for requests. Fill in all the applicable fields, leaving out the things that don't matter to you.

Spoiler:

You do not have to use this form, but keep in mind that it makes things go way faster because I have all the information I need up front if it is used. Posts like this...

Hey I want a lvl 100 blastoise with good moves and also a pikachu with good moves and plz hurry!

... make my head hurt. Please don't be that guy.

Another thing that I wanted to put out there is that this is a hobby of mine, not a job. I have a life outside of my PC, and although I love doing this for people, I can't always do things as fast as I want. If I have a lot of requests simulateously, or if someone asks for something really big, it will take me quite a bit longer than usual to get everything done. All that to say, you can PM me to find out how your save is coming along, but please don't be obnoxious if it takes longer than you'd hoped.

That said, if you catch me at a good time, I can normally finish a save within a day or two. But not every time is a good time.

One last thing: I'm looking to recruit some nice people who would be willing to do some quick runthroughs of the Gen 1,2, and 3 games to provide me with some base saves to work with. I already have some help from one other hacker, but it'd be nice to have another source or two. PM me if you're interested. I am also looking for a partner to work on these with so we can possibly trade off from time to time, and cover for each other when the other is busy. Again, if you are interested and have a PC, shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

For those of you that are still waiting on saves from the old thread, fear not, I haven't forgotten you. I planning on sending out a crapload of messages in the next few days with your long-awaited saves. :)

Well, thanks for reading my wall of text. I appreciate the positive feedback I've gotten from you guys, it's the reason I keep this up. I will periodically update the thread with status updates and other cool saves that I want to make available to my fellow enthusiasts.

P.S (If my inbox ever fills up, e-mail me at [email protected])

Last edited by a moderator:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Yeah, nice that you made a new thread. I'm not a customer, so I'm just here to give you the best of luck. Hopefully, you don't have deal with annoying people, and not get your hands too full. Best of luck!

Years
Now i need to fav this page
Pikachu.gif.html

Love teh save man 10/10 just caguht all legenderys in it ohhh
thank-you.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey GreyBidoof,
How's my save going ? It's been like 3days and I still haven't received anything :( PM me as soon as it's finished please !
Thanks !!! ;)

GreyBidoof

Years
I am not able to send out any saves tonight. I will take a look tomorrow, but I believe I have finished almost all of the requested saves, including yours. I just need to find the time to get them sent out :)

Also, heads up, if you're wondering about your save, shoot me a PM instead of posting it here.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Game: FireRed
Trainer name/rival name: Andrei / *any name*
Trainer gender: Male
Badges obtained: 6 (got Blaine's badge but skipped Sabrina)
Party Pokemon:
Ledian - M - Leddy
Adamant, Swarm, Choice Band
252 Att/252 Spe/4 SpD
Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Dizzy Punch, Mach Punch

Farfetch'd - M - Chopper
Adamant, Inner Focus, Stick
252 Att/252 Spe/4 HP
Fly, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Cut

Marowak - M - Marowak
Jolly - Rock Head - Thick Club
252 Spe/252 Att/4 Def
Earthquake, Double Edge, Brick Break, Bonemerang

Butterfree - F - Blossom
Modest - Compound Eyes - Silver Powder
252 Sp. Att/252 Spe/4 Sp. Def
Sleep Powder, Dream Eater, Signal Beam, Hidden Power(Ice)

Charizard - F - Zardy
Modest - No Ability - Shell Bell
252 Sp. Att/252 Spe/4 HP
Sunny Day, Solar Beam, Flamethrower, Air Cutter

Absol - F - Disaster
Adamant - No Ability - Blackglasses
252 Att/252 Spe/4 HP
Megahorn, Crunch, Slash, Swords Dance
Note: All of them are already at level 100 and has 6 IVs except for Butterfree due to HP-Ice which forces it to have 5 IVs. And Ledian and Butterfree are SHINY!!

PC Pokemon: A box of Battle Ready Pokemon or just 5 Battle Ready Pokemon :D? If it isn't that big to ask..
Items: All Items you obtain up to this point of the game like.. Exp. Share, Soothe Bell, Macho Brace, Lucky Egg and other essentials, and all other Key Items you obtain at this point of the game. And all pokeballs, except for Master Ball, haven't gone to Silph yet..
PC Items: 900x of each of the Vitamins, 500 Tiny Mushrooms. i think 999 is the limit for the storage.. XD

Oh and to those which I put "No Ability" is just No Ability, I used Ciro's Pokemon Maker and it's possible to do that and since the hack I'm playing has 2nd Abilities.. so THANKS!!!

And.. Can I get a list of what tools you're using? I wanna help you XD

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Sharing my main save, on a quest (or have been trying) to fill up all Secret Bases in my Pokemon saves. Still incomplete, based on saves that I've gathered and depending on my mood as well.

Game: Pokemon Emerald
Player's Name: NERO
Playing Time: 82:50
Number of Badges: 8
Current Location: Mauville City
Current Team: This save is used to gather all my Hall of Fame trainers from each Pokemon saves, can check yourself.
Pokemon in Boxes: Refer to the "Current Team" above.
Additional Information:
1) All legitimate Pokemon.
2) Current Secret Base filled: 16 (9 of it from my other saves). Made one for Twitch's Emerald save, can find it on Route 110.

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
Years
ame(fr/lg)
- Trainer name/rival name: misty + anything
- Trainer gender: female
- Badges obtained: all
- Party Pokemon: 1 Gyrados
- PC Pokemon:
- Any extra info, like PC items or such
-

Pokemon should have the following information, unless it doesn't matter
- name Gyrados
- nickname---------
- level 100
- gender male or female
- nature modest ( if I remember correctly it raised sp att
- moveset --------
- ivs/evs maxed
- hold item--------
Additional info: i want a gyrados with the highest possible sp attk I teach it moves like ice beam that use sp attk stat so I want one with a really high sp attack
Thanks

GreyBidoof

Years
Hey guys, I'm finally finished with my exams. It's been a crazy week, but at least now I can get to finishing/working on some more saves :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
Ok im new here and i dont have any sav files of my own to share. I'm not sure how this thing works... but i was hoping someone could make me a firered rom sav
Character name: Red (Rival: blue)
Point in game: Before the elite 4, all gym badges, national dex, sevii islands obviously not explored yet..but i want to be able to go immediately after E4
pokemon (no shinies):
1) level 80 lapras (body slam, surf, blizzard, psychic)
2) level 85 pikachu (volt tackle, iron tail, quick attack, thunderbolt)
3) level 82 snorlax (shadow ball, crunch, blizzard, hyper beam)
4) level 82 venusaur (frenzy plant, giga drain, sludge bomb, sleep powder)
5) level 83 charizard (blast burn, flare blitz, air slash, dragon pulse)
6) level 82 blastoise (hydro cannon, blizzard, flash cannons, focus blast)
In box (any level)
Fearow: must have fly
Tentacruel: must have surf, waterfall and cut
machoke: must have rock smash and strength
Items:
Max money
alot of rare candy
All tms and hms

please guys.. i would really appreciate it. If it cant be done please let me kno

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Ok im new here and i dont have any sav files of my own to share. I'm not sure how this thing works... but i was hoping someone could make me a firered rom sav
Character name: Red (Rival: blue)
Point in game: Before the elite 4, all gym badges, national dex, sevii islands obviously not explored yet..but i want to be able to go immediately after E4
pokemon (no shinies):
1) level 80 lapras (body slam, surf, blizzard, psychic)
2) level 85 pikachu (volt tackle, iron tail, quick attack, thunderbolt)
3) level 82 snorlax (shadow ball, crunch, blizzard, hyper beam)
4) level 82 venusaur (frenzy plant, giga drain, sludge bomb, sleep powder)
5) level 83 charizard (blast burn, flare blitz, air slash, dragon pulse)
6) level 82 blastoise (hydro cannon, blizzard, flash cannons, focus blast)
In box (any level)
Fearow: must have fly
Tentacruel: must have surf, waterfall and cut
machoke: must have rock smash and strength
Items:
Max money
alot of rare candy
All tms and hms

please guys.. i would really appreciate it. If it cant be done please let me kno

Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Flash Cannon and Focus Blast didn't exist in the Gen III games, if you're playing a hack, you may aswell use tiny mushrooms or big mushrooms at 2 Island for them to learn that(I think?).. anyways, specify which EV/IV set you want them to have, or just tell us what's the role of your pokemons are..
For Example: Charizard - Mixed Physical and Special attacker or something like that.. and so on..

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Flash Cannon and Focus Blast didn't exist in the Gen III games, if you're playing a hack, you may aswell use tiny mushrooms or big mushrooms at 2 Island for them to learn that(I think?).. anyways, specify which EV/IV set you want them to have, or just tell us what's the role of your pokemons are..
For Example: Charizard - Mixed Physical and Special attacker or something like that.. and so on..

Jans u are absolutely right... how silly of me. Ok ..in place of flare blitz use flamethrower. Dragon pulse - dragon claw or outrage. Air slash - air/wind cutter. Flash cannon- gyro ball. Focus blast - superpower or focus punch.
As for the pokemon roles
charizard attack n spec attck
blastoise spec attck n defense
venusaur spec attck n spec def
snorlax spec def n attack
pikachu spec attack n speed
lapras spec def and defense

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Jans u are absolutely right... how silly of me. Ok ..in place of flare blitz use flamethrower. Dragon pulse - dragon claw or outrage. Air slash - air/wind cutter. Flash cannon- gyro ball. Focus blast - superpower or focus punch.
As for the pokemon roles
charizard attack n spec attck
blastoise spec attck n defense
venusaur spec attck n spec def
snorlax spec def n attack
pikachu spec attack n speed
lapras spec def and defense

now that's good, but Gyro ball also didn't exist in the Gen III games, and I'll be working on you're save soon enough.. have choir practice.. and it's really hard right now.. hahaha

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 6, 2015
Jan2 im sorry i cud have sworn that was gen 3.... ok hmmm well put hyper beam

EDIT: i just realized that im suppose to get frenzy plant, blast burn n hydro cannon in the sevii islands. So if u havent finished n u manage to see this yu can put solar beam, fire blast, and hydro pump in their stead... might be easier i think. Thanks a bunch jan2

Last edited:
Years
Pokemon Emraled
Name:Robbie Rival Mark
Gender Male
8 badges And defeated E4
Standing next to rayqazaa not caught
Pokemon
Lvl 100 Good moves Swampert
Lvl 100 Good moves Metagross
Lvl 100 Good moves Salamance
Lvl 100 good moves Tyranitar
Lvl 100 Good moves Breloom
Lvl 100 Good moves Espeon
pc pokemon Registeel regice regirock lugia latios or latis Ho-oh
In bag Master ball 50 of all balls but master ball 90 of all potions

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 1, 2015
Hi
I need the save file of "Pokemon Black 2" on DeSmuME.exe
I mean I need save file ".dsv" file

Name: Samanta, Rival - Hugh
8 badges and defeated Elite 4
I want to catch legendaries on my own
All areas available by "flying"

Pokemon in my team:
1. Aerodactyl (knowing move fly) lvl.50
2. Sharpedo (knowing move surf) lvl. 50
3. Espeon lvl. 50
4. Salamence lvl. 50
5. Murkrow lvl. 50
6. Misdreavus lvl. 50

0 Pokemon in boxes

I was looking for any save file ".dsv" but there is nothing on the Internet :C It would be amazing to get that save file.
GreyBidoof, u are my last hope! Thx for making this thread!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
I am finding a sav file(not savestate and must be .sav) with nice pokemon that are lower than level 30 for pokemon firered.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Can we request hack saves?

My phone was restored and I forgot itunes backup wouldn't save them

I would love it if someone had/could make a Pokemon Glazed save somewhere before beating the Elite 4. Don't mind about the party much, just would love to continue the game.

If it IS possible to make a party I would have the one I had - Empoleon, Flareon, Electivire, Pupitar, Zweilous and Swellow, all around level 55

Back