• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Thing You Want?

Years
What is the one thing that you want most in this world?It can be anyhting.From this really awesome car to something as simple as 1900 quarter( a quarter o.0).

Well I want to marry my girlfriend one day ^^.We have been going out for a while, but it's not time yet.Maybe a month or two more, I don't want to ruish things though.

So what's yours?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Hmm I dont mean to seem corny but world peace, or to make sure nobody is poor or starving etc.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
DarkShadowSmoke said:
What is the one thing that you want most in this world?It can be anyhting.From this really awesome car to something as simple as 1900 quarter( a quarter o.0).

Well I want to marry my girlfriend one day ^^.We have been going out for a while, but it's not time yet.Maybe a month or two more, I don't want to ruish things though.

So what's yours?
Do it when it's time.When your heart tells you.I would want to have the people I love have their dreams to come true.And to evd starvation.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
There seems to be hecka lot of similar threads to mine... o.o;

But since it's a *bit* different, I'll guess that I'll let it slide. >.>;

Anyways, I would want to research the cure for AIDS and get the Nobel Prize or something. Mwahaha... xD;

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Iowa
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
I want a laptop with wireless internet xD
and badly too XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
I want the terrorist all over the world, of all kinds to stop their terror and although it won't bring peace to the world, it a great step from the square that we're at now ^_^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Well, I'd like the ability to look into the future. I'd like to know what would happen to me, and how I'd die.

Years
Erm, I'd want to be the good ruler of the world, stop all the problems in the world, and have every cute guy in the world love me. xD
But then again, what are the oddly slim chances of that happening? >.>;

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
What I want, that is to be American, or grow up if that's not possible. I hate being what I am right now. It was one thing right? So go w/ the first answer.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
A magic lamp that has a genie that grants infininte wishes ^_^ What? Does that not count or something? :P But, if I couldn't have that..... well, I do have a list, but I couldn't choose from it ^_~

Years
erm people to like me in my social life really speccially girls a want a GF kinda cause it something to talk about

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
Years
Kind of like Toto's answer, only I want Inuyasha. XP

But really...something I could actually have. =/ *thinks* I would like a horse. ^^ I would want it to be black, with a white blaze and white socks [No, not the clothing. =3] I would really like that. ^^ But what I would really like is to meet everyone here on PC IRL. ^.~ That would be totally awesome!

~Karli

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
The one thing I want... is an impossible dream. I wish for the world to be perfect... for perfection cannot be boring. Anything boring is flawed... perfection is not flawed.

Back